Versus

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Versus

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 1:36 am

Bertrand wrote:Haro vs Everything
*cough*

Darth Vader: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 5th, 2007, 1:24 pm

Kira wrote:Darth Vader: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
*throws my hands up and shouts with a Vader-modulated voice* Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » December 5th, 2007, 9:40 pm

*covers ears*

No! its not true! that never happened!!! :omg:
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 15th, 2007, 7:44 am

*puts apple in bertrand's mouth*shhhh!!!i wanna know what happens next!!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway