Random Boredom AGAIN!

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Sango....
Established Member
Established Member
Location: suffocating under tons and tons of books *coughing*

Random Boredom AGAIN!

Post by Sango.... » July 10th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Hey guys! its seems no one is getting crazy huh? HEY WHAT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS FORUM?? :| IS IT.... JUST.... GONE WITH THE WIND?
any way, im as usual bored.... not only bored! horribly bored! gr.... :evil:
*sits in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn* ow well, i can atleast watch any movie.... ow wut is this? hmm... Tom Hanks! ok i watch it! *looks around* as there is no one i can talk to. :roll: .. where are the others? arent they gonna join?? DAMN! im bored.... sux!
any one crazy can post in this thread, so come ahead and post in here if u think that ur class teacher/boss is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit! ;)
Fallen Angel, destined to fly...
Broken and Crazy, but too strong to cry....

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Random Boredom AGAIN!

Post by Kira » July 10th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Its still a fairly new site Sango, plus some of the others our busy with daily life, so it'll take awhile for them to join. But don't you worry, they'll come and join, you'll see. :twisted: *evil laugh*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 10th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Aaaw, poor Sango. You're bored quite often, aren't you? (Like I said before, but I'm not sure whether anyone read that post...) I'm doing the 100 Theme Challenge so I won't be bored for a while ^^ Now I only need to fix a site and I'm ready to go!
Don't feed me violins.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » July 10th, 2007, 9:47 pm

*tries to occupy Sango's attention using various toys* Whats the 100 Theme Challenge Hiki?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 11th, 2007, 1:10 pm

The 100 Themes Challenge is a good way for manga artist to occupy themselves. You get a list with 100 themes and you have to draw something that displays that theme (and there has to be a character.. so you can't just draw an empty hourglass to display "No Time" or something like that). I like it ^^ I already drew... *counts the drawings* 5 themes which is a lot more than most ^^
Don't feed me violins.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » July 11th, 2007, 6:50 pm

That sounds really cool Hiki!! I wish I was good enough to do something like that but I think I will stick with just doodling...

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 12th, 2007, 1:10 am

that sounds like fun i wish i had the motivation to do that
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 12th, 2007, 2:41 am

ok. talk about bored! I'm SOOO BORED!!! :pif:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 12th, 2007, 1:17 pm

I'm bored right now... my brother told me he'd be helping with creating a site but he had this lame excuse: "I'm eating..." so now I have to fill my time with other stuff... but I already checked everything that needed checking and I really need that site for the 100 theme challenge -_-
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 12th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Yay! No longer bored ^^ Now I can work on my site! Woot! (yes I'm happy because I made a site.. bare with me -_-) I hope you'll visit some time when it's finished and up ^^
Don't feed me violins.