Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by yuki_tenshi » July 31st, 2008, 6:38 am

I think we should really try for a scene were we discuss the club activities since everything is moving along without us even having a formal first meeting. Probably, it'll be good if it'll just be the founders of the club first...Hideki, Kunikida, Rina, Aki, Michael and Kimara...then we can have other meetings with the growing member population.

We should try and have a list of the people in the club, like the two girls that Hideki and Rina beat at volleybal were supposed to join, Seiji, Daiki, the Naku(?) guy that has a crush on Rina...and what happened to Freya???
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 31st, 2008, 3:27 pm

I really thought we would have all of us together at the club after school to try to get things set up, then work on getting new members. Seems we have a big bunch of new members, and the main Characters aren't around. Looks like a first meeting isn't going to happen today.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 31st, 2008, 5:31 pm

so did i but twist happens guys....but i do believe what yuki says is Right however i want the co-founders to be in a way unique as you know shin has appointed them prefects....kunikida was going to tell em about shin's orders and stuff however Daiki was there and stuff....well Z2k and i wanted to post...lol
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 31st, 2008, 5:40 pm

oldwrench wrote:Well, I wouldn't mind moving ahead a week. But as the game is right now, in a week, Rina would be going out with the boy who confessed his love for her, Kunikida will be playing video games with Hideki, when Hideki isn't working for Kelly. Seiji will be watching Kimara pining away for Daiki, who has run off with Aki, to lead the Kitsunes and raise kits, Mike will be gathering weapons convinced that will be the only way to try to end the war that will have started because the club never even had it's first meeting, since, Hideki is gone, Rina's in no condition to participate and Kimara is comforting her, Aki isn't around. Mike and Kunikida might be able to start a meeting, but I have no idea what they could accomplish alone.

As it stands, in a week, there would be no bonding of the group of friends. I guess you people have a plan to resolve things but I haven't a clue.

:swt: Don't go making Rina go out with a guy that just came into the scene!!lol
Everyone is thinking reaaaallly hard...Gpa...if we tell each other much more...things might not be interested,Hideki and Rina are characters that are Bonding the most but it collapse...the way our character personalities are...will not result on what you said...your ideas are good...but i want everyone to tell me how their character will be in a week,as i see it Rina and hideki,will stay good friends but in a cold odd of way,their bond is strong,Aki,kimara and Rina became close and are helping with the flower shop...together they have prevented lots of crisis....
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 1st, 2008, 4:07 am

That was all kind of a joke Raine...... just things were going lots of different directions when people were saying we should jump ahead a week. Strange things can happen in a week, especially to teenagers. I Remember my daughter breaking up with one boy, going out with another, getting back with the first and breaking up again in less than a week.
I'm trying to get us to Hideki's place, Hang in there Rina, I'm waiting to see what Yuki wants to do.I'll be gone for a day, from around noon tomorrow till noon saturday, so I hope we can end the day sometime soon. I just need some help with my character because I have no where to go right now.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 1st, 2008, 3:20 pm

ok...im sick and tired....high fever,anyway we will wait for aki and you to come to the apartment

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » August 2nd, 2008, 5:26 pm

>.< Gee, I wasn't able to post!!! :swt:

Well, I might only be able to post at abnormal hours since school is worming its way in my life again!!! So it'll mostly be one to two posts a day unless I'm able to catch any of you online...

But anyways I'm thinking of Daiki getting at least closer to Kunikida without revealing anything since he doesn't really like Mike with all the Aki thing and Hideki has that cold friendship with Rina...plus Kunikida is a character I can use freely. :gg:

Aki is confused about how she feels with Mike and since a week has passed Daiki's being more well behaved around Aki, so she considers him a friend now. That's what I'm thinking right now.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 2nd, 2008, 11:01 pm

it's ok i might not post for this whole week cos it's full with tests at my school....very frustrating...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 3rd, 2008, 4:09 am

I feel sorry for you Raine, tests aren't any fun, and just when we are getting to the dance time. This may put a delay on getting to the dance, can't start without a star player.
On My travels I thought up another story line that would concern mostly Aki, Diaki and Mike, it would include the others mostly in emotional and support. The plot could extend for a long ways if we want, without affecting your story much at all. I have to ask Yuki about it since it really involves her characters. I'm trying to put in some drama, danger, mystery, magic, emotion between friends. Just what this story needs more of, Right? LOL If the dance idea is going to be delayed for a while , I could inject this in before the dance, without messing the dance up any..... except maybe Mike not being able to dance, due to injury, but Mike can't dance very well anyway. We'll see what Yuki thinks of it.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 3rd, 2008, 8:28 am

it won't affect me....i'll try my best besides it's on Wednesday and its quantative methods....all i do is calculate and then its french lessons....i'll be ok....you don't require much to study..but i surprised test might kill me...