Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » July 28th, 2008, 3:59 pm

ok....just some few things then we can wrap it up....teh following day though the wholde group must talk..so that we can give a sense of bond k?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 29th, 2008, 3:21 pm

Im thinking of ending the day pretty soon...
oh and i'll say this once only once!!
No DOUBLE POSTING GPA!!!!*starts hitting walls*
i do understand but please respect the rules....of rp*hugs*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » July 29th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Whee! Finally I can put Daiki in school! And did you notice? Kimara might actually have a crush on him!!! :shy: Well, I wonder what will happen when Aki finds out that Daiki is attending the same school as her! :gg: She is pretty pissed with him.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 29th, 2008, 10:09 pm

Ah, poor Kimara might have a problem..... there's a doge demon, Seiji, who seems to like Kimara quite a lot. Maybe one of those classical, boy likes girl who likes other boy things?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » July 30th, 2008, 6:56 am

That's the usual problem, Seiji likes Kimara, Kimara has a little crush on Daiki, Daiki's bent on getting Aki, Aki's confused about the Michael and Daiki thing...it's now a lot like school! >.< XD

Well anyways, did you notice how we each made our own extra character? Like Raine first introduced Kimara, Z2K has Kunikida, I have Daiki and oldwrench has Seiji... :swt: :.: uhhh...I just noticed it :pif:
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 30th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Actually, right now, my extra character would be Kelly, since Kunikida has been slowly displaced to a more "miscellaneous" position.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 30th, 2008, 4:31 pm

hmm,i rarely use kimara since you and oldwrench take over lol....but im glad she's like that yay!!!

so hey ppl im thinking to let a month pass by and let our friend have a deep bond....kay!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 30th, 2008, 4:41 pm

Hmm... a month seems like too much time... why don't we go with a week, as was proposed at first?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 30th, 2008, 5:07 pm

hmm yeah a week will be good...hmm so everyone after this day a week will passs ok

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 31st, 2008, 3:42 am

Well, I wouldn't mind moving ahead a week. But as the game is right now, in a week, Rina would be going out with the boy who confessed his love for her, Kunikida will be playing video games with Hideki, when Hideki isn't working for Kelly. Seiji will be watching Kimara pining away for Daiki, who has run off with Aki, to lead the Kitsunes and raise kits, Mike will be gathering weapons convinced that will be the only way to try to end the war that will have started because the club never even had it's first meeting, since, Hideki is gone, Rina's in no condition to participate and Kimara is comforting her, Aki isn't around. Mike and Kunikida might be able to start a meeting, but I have no idea what they could accomplish alone.

As it stands, in a week, there would be no bonding of the group of friends. I guess you people have a plan to resolve things but I haven't a clue.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.