Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » July 16th, 2008, 7:01 pm

well i was hoping for Freya to post wait for a while...k cos i have something in plan to make things in gakkou more interesting...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 17th, 2008, 3:00 am

More interesting? I thought it was plenty interesting right now, but I really miss Freya. Hope she can come back for a while. I had a couple interesting ideas for Mike and her Chrys character.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 17th, 2008, 4:27 pm

hmm i dunno thoughi hope im not ruining anything for everyone i might post quickly cos ive got no time my college schedule change so i have to post at 5 when i wake up to go to school in the morning
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » July 19th, 2008, 6:35 pm

Oooohhhh...I haven't read this yet...should actually check on things other than the rp.

Well, since I'm all for gpa's idea it should progress really well. A little thing on Aki is that sometime later she's going to have doubts since she used most of her life trying to impress other kitsune demons so that they wouldn't bully or tease her. She's actually very suspicious and it was surprising that she warmed up to her current friends. Enemies from her past will pop in once in a while and try to harm her or any of her friends just so she wouldn't be against the kitsune race. And one particular Kitsune demon will be both friend and enemy to Aki, maybe even competition to Michael.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 19th, 2008, 7:06 pm

*Hugs*i like your story aki...hope that rina and her can be good friends...anyway just keep in mind that most of the time they will be stories other than our characters since in the school many bad things happened and their group is the one responsible to help anyone...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 19th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Thanks Yuki, I hope we can have fun with it. I like to put a few humorous events in with the story too. Mike, being a bit shy and quite naive can cause a few problems. Also Mike's background could cause some fun, and some problems. He's going to have to ask his online friend if he should tell Aki about his background or not. He's afraid if she knew, she wouldn't like him anymore. also, his orders, someone is using him, but for what purpose, and the military people might have their own agenda. Do they expect Mike to stop a race war all on his own, or do they expect him to be the lightning rod that draws the fire? There may be secrets of the Tsuchimi family that even Hideki's family doesn't know.I may throw a curve in Zera's direction and see if anything happens or if it just falls through the cracks.Now to get the club started, how about a name like new hope, or sunrise or something like that. Something that refers to a new beginning.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 20th, 2008, 4:55 pm

hmm.i still havent got a name tha will go for the group....sunshine?....i don't think that goes...please everyone lets all try to think of a good name like oldwrench we need something that will mean new beginning

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » July 20th, 2008, 5:33 pm

Hmmm....club names...I'm not good at that but I've searched and found Altan and Koit, they both mean dawn or sunrise....it's close to a new beginning
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 20th, 2008, 8:07 pm

hmm lets go with altan....it's kinda feels good

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 28th, 2008, 3:16 am

I think we need to wind up another day, there are a couple things I would like to do over night. And it's a good time for characters to reflect on the days happenings. It would be nice to move ahead again. Maybe it's time to get the girls back home.