Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 5:35 pm

shouko:an entrance is a sigh of streght!!!*Rina was help by agnus she look at shouko,*

Rina:shouko??...what did you do to your hair??...

shouko:oh this*remove the wig to show her silver hair and pointy ears*a disguise...can't have the dead walking around can we?anyway Agnus cure hideki i'll take care of these guys *shouko remove short blades atached to her waist,Rina watch as her dead well use to be dead cousin fough t off the demons,is she dreaming...why is it that she is seeing dead people and monsters???*

Rina:am i going crazy??

*collapses,agnus sigh as Rina lay in his arms,he carried her towards hideki,placing her beside hideki making her head resting on hideki*
Agnus;hold her while i heal you
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 26th, 2009, 6:05 pm

*As the Acolyte drove, Aki looked sadly out the window. Why couldn't things just be simple, normal? She felt the warm glow of the stone of the necklace under her shirt...... she'd almost forgotten it, Sif said it connected her with Mike. Aki smiled........ then frowned, she should have thought to show it to her parents, but she'd been so tired. They would have to believe if they saw it, no one on earth could have made it. She sighed as she remembered the dark anger and hurt in Mike's eyes......... Maybe the elders ere lucky she wasn't bringing Mike.*

*Mike sat on the rooftop and took his laptop computer out of his bag. He sent an e-mail to Kunikida telling him that a new computer was coming, and he could have the old one for the parts, just check the old hard drives, there might be evidence of who was causing the problems at school. Mike knew Kunikida had hacked into his security programs, but he gave him the password anyway. Mike told Kunikida to take good care of Selene....... and say good-bye to the others, he hoped he would see them again some time. Mike left the school, he knew if he saw Daiki now, or Kyo, things could easily turn ugly, he had to get away. Withing a half hour, Mike was on the train headed north...... how far, he didn't know.

*Kelly was pleased that it was Akira who had been sent to investigate things at the school. When he told her how a voice on the phone had caused his life to change, Kelly remembered the first time she heard that voice. After that "Officers party" when she had been in the brig, the voice had called her and questioned her. Within a day, the charges against her were dropped and a number of officers, even high ranks, disappeared. A couple days later, the voice had called, telling her she was to be transferred to a "black" organization, Level Zero. Akira finished telling her about the morning's actions, and the things Mike had confided in him.*

Kelly: Damn, I guess I was kind of harsh on the boys this morning, but it isn't that I don't believe Mike, its just, well, it's a bad time of month. We can't leave things like this, if Mike were to blow up....... I don't know what he's capable of, we don't know what any of those kids are capable of. We better get to the school.

*Kyo stood in the principals office, a copy of the paper in his hand. He was waiting while the got his daughter. He had to talk to her....... and perhaps, to Mike. Kyo was stunned when they told him Aki was no where around the school....... and Micheal was missing too. The paper dropped from his hand, Had he been right in the first place? Or worse, had he been wrong and driven her away? What could he do?*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 6:18 pm

* Hideki held Rina as Agnus told him, not because he said, but because he was still shocked to see Shouko alive. *

Hideki: What... How...

* He started to feel the pain of his wound and he put a hand over it as he suddenly felt he couldn't breath. *

Agnus: His lung is collapsing. We need to act fast.

Ringo: Get your hands away from him.

* Hideki looked up to see Ringo walking up to them. She knelt besides him and put a hand on his chest. A few seconds later, the wound had closed and Hideki was breathing normally again. When he tried to stand Ringo stopped him. *

Ringo: You lost a lot of blood, Hideki. Don't move for now.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 6:23 pm

*Agnus look at ringo head to toe then snort he was glad he didnt have to help hideki,shouko return and kneel down next to rina*

Shouko:well at least she's calm down...

Agnus:yeah...lets bring her to head quarters before i lose my patience*stares at hideki*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 6:29 pm

* Hideki took Rina's arm and looked at her. *

Hideki: What's going on? Why is Shouko here?

* Ringo watched Hideki silently then stared at Angus and Shouko for a few seconds. They don't have bad intentions but... What is this feeling? *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Shouko:your not ready for the truth yet...*agnus remove hideki's hand from Rina*

Agnus:Tsuchimi...Rina is no longer your responsibility....and why is shouko si none of your concern*he push back hideki's hand*

Shouko:Agnus!!*looks at hideki*come now hideki you don't trust me?Rina's unstable condition is not good for her health...so why don't you go home and leave her to us...go with your girlfriend here*looking at Ringo*

*Agnus lift Rina into his arms in bridal style*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Hideki: No way... I... promised...

* Hideki tried to stand up again. Ringo put two fingers on his forehead and after a small flash of light Hideki fell unconscious. *

Ringo: I'm sorry. Please leave him in my care.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 6:51 pm

*shouko smile mischievously*
shouko:i wouldn't have had it any other way....lets go agnus*when they got in the car,agnus look at shouko*

agnus:is it okay to separate them...

shouko:they all are going to where they belong....the altan group is now disbanded

Agnus:..I see..

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 26th, 2009, 7:00 pm

* The boy and girl that had been following Ringo before came running into the school towards Hideki and Ringo. *

Boy: Noyamano-sama!

Ringo: Kazu, help me carry him.

Boy: Are? What happened?

Ringo: I'll explain later. Let's go back to the "forest". Emily, call us a cab, please.

Emily: Yes, Noyamano-sama.

* A few minutes later, the four of them where riding a taxi. Ringo checked hideki's pockets and found several tracking devices. *

Ringo: We won't need these.

* She threw them out the window then looked at Hideki again. *

Ringo: I know you won't forgive me for what I'm doing... but it had to be done...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 26th, 2009, 7:05 pm

Rina woke up calling hideki's name,she scan the area to meet dark piercing eyes*

Rina:w-who are you?

agnus:agnus...

rINA:WHERE IS HIDEKI?

Agnus:dead maybe who knows
rina:what???!!!what do you m-aah!*she grab her chest*

Agnus:dont hurt yourself your still weak