OES!

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

OES!

Post by Tomoyo » June 14th, 2008, 3:09 pm

Hello people of allanime. I have decided I won't post here anymore (not that I actually did before, but it's the thought that counts). I have a few reasons for this: Proceed at own risk.

1) Because, well, you never really react to my posts. The only who does is Hiki.
2) Because I haven't posted for a very long time, I have no idea what you're blabbering about.
3) You always quit posting after I posted.
4) It's about.. well.. basically: YOU

Once again read at own risk.

First, gpscartoonist, I want to hit you and throw a peanut in your eye. Both eyes if possible. Because your ego is strangling me and I'm half-way across the world from where you are. Then, your drawings really suck. So there really is no reason for you to actually have an ego. Also, the anatomy of your drawings isn't all that great; it sucks as well.
Next, Freya-chan, you post far too little. You're posts are cool, but you hardly ever post.
And then, Kira, I really like you, kinda, not really. But yeah. You also post far too little. By the way, I do not have a crush on you in case you're wondering. I actually hate internet people. They are lying little *insert swearword here*! And, yes, I do have a reason to think that.
Next up is oldwrench, or however you spell that. Stop acting like my grandfather! Got it? It gives me the creeps. But you're a nice person, so please keep on doing it if you like.
Next, Sakura-chan. You're cute. That's all I have to say about you. Keep on rocking this forum!
Raine, you're also cute, but by the time you would have read this, this post will probably be deleted loooooong ago.
I don't think I have anything to say about the other people here because well, I don't remember their names. Except for Nootz... But I'm not sure if that's a user here. Also, I vaguely remember the name Agito... but other than that, I can't really say anything about them.. Have a nice day. I hope you do not hold a grudge against me. I just felt I had to say this. And I did warn you! It wasn't all that mean.

Anyway, BYE BYE!!!
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*

Dechant
Dedicated Fan
Dedicated Fan

Re: OES!

Post by Dechant » June 14th, 2008, 4:43 pm

That was a good read!

Now I don't know you, but if you feel at the wrong place, then you make the right decision. However, if you "hate internet people", you shouldn't be surprised when those people (I think they also post here) kind of avoid you - it might happen on any other internet place.

Farewell~

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » June 14th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Farewell and have fun whereever it will take you. :kiss:

Edit: And yes, I did read the fine print :.:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 14th, 2008, 10:03 pm

Well, it's not really hate as in really hate... It's more like, not liking. More like distrusting internet people! (I know because I actually know Tomoyo-chan). I also know why, and it really is a good reason. Anyway, don't be angry at To-chan, she means... well? I suppose. She actually likes everyone here, except for one particular person... hehe... Sorry. She was just feeling like telling everyone what she exactly thought of them, because she usually lies about those kind of things.

Totally none of your business but anyway:
Look at Jascha. He thinks their friends, but that's only because she's scared he'll jump of a roof if she's mean to him. (Same goes for me, but anyway..)

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye to To-chan as well here. Even though I will probably see her again in a few days and she won't really read this because she won't come on-line anymore. But I'll make sure she gets all messages :meh:
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 9:04 am

:sob: i like tomoyo-chan

Give her a raine hug for me...
i also dont post much because of how confusing it is but i try my best...
anyway,tell tomoyo-chan thanks for joining AAW..

take care
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 15th, 2008, 3:56 pm

I will give her a hug, though I'm not sure I can actually give her a "raine hug"... Because well.. I don't think I can because I'm not you... But I'll try :meh: :ho:
Don't feed me violins.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » June 15th, 2008, 4:02 pm

Raine wrote:i also dont post much because of how confusing it is
That's very interesting. Can you explain what you said, if you like in a PM?
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

*sweating*lol
um is just hos many post there is and diiferent subjects it's a bit confusing and hard to post but
anyway my busy time at school makes it harder to post a lot...so im trying!woohoo im on holiday!! :swt: gomen sugar gets to my head...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » June 15th, 2008, 9:28 pm

Enjoy your holiday Raine-chan :love:

Don't worry, sugar gets to more people's heads (including mine.. hehe...)
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 15th, 2008, 9:50 pm

arigatou...hiki-chan!!
*hugs*