Twilight Series

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: Twilight Series

Post by Dinky » February 15th, 2009, 8:59 pm

And I've got a fangirl crush on Emmett!!! ^_^ And Jasper. Love Jasper. Mm hm. The part where he talks about his past is the ONLY readable thing of Eclipse.
Twilight was okay though, really it was. I just read my last post and realized how harsh it was! Hee hee!!!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 16th, 2009, 8:30 am

Yeah, thats what I thought, lol.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 18th, 2009, 7:02 pm

...and yet, for all my apparent hate of it, I'm writing a Twilight universe fanfic... go figure... :hmm:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 18th, 2009, 7:39 pm

lmao, nice...its okay most thing we claim to dislike the most, we actually end up doing the most with it.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » February 24th, 2009, 3:44 am

'S right! I mean... it was just cruel of SM to leave poor Leah Clearwater's life stuck in the ultimate crapper! Okay, so she builds things up a bit between her and Jacob, and builds up Leah's plan to leave La Push with Jacob if Bella were to die.... and then nothing.
Just hey! Jacob imprinted, the Pack War is all taken care of, and the ridiculous love-triangle thing is resolved and (?) explained away. But.... no further mention of Leah. Except one tiny little bit about how disheveled she looks when Jacob tells Charlie to come and visit.
HELLO? The poor, heart-broken girl! When you think about it, things would be even WORSE for her after Jacob imprinted! She deserved something better than just to be dropped without another word. Poor, poor thing! Really torked me off in a big way.
Hey, did you see there's already a release date for the third Twilight movie? 2010 sometime- can't remember. Just saw it in passing. And another new director, too.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » February 24th, 2009, 4:03 am

Yeah, I totally again. Thats the other thing, sometimes you introduce a char and you put a lot into it, so you kinda create a fanbase but the author didn't really intend for this person to be that big, they're just kinda like a filler char, but its like, serious Even JK had a lot of fillers chars that had a lot of backstory and just disappear or she builds them as seeming as a key char and nothing!