The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: The Game

Post by Zeratul2k » January 15th, 2008, 5:35 am

* The ambulance sped down the road towards the nearest Health Center as the paramedics inside tried to stabilize Blizzard. *

Paramedic: ... siberian husky, partner is 22 years old, DEA...

* The paramedic turns to Danny. *

Paramedic: You know his blood type?

Danny: DEA 6, I've had him typed before.

Paramedic: DEA 6, prepare one unit. Wound to the abdominal area, we haven't been able to stop the bleeding, over.

Danny: Is... is he gonna okay?

Paramedic: The wound is small, it looks messier than it actually is...

* Danny lowered his head wondering who could do something like that and for what reasons. His head hurt, both from the blow he had received and from the pain Blizzard was feeling. *

Danny: Do whatever you can to save him... please...

Paramedic: We will.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 15th, 2008, 10:46 am

Baron:someone's aproaching

Kim;Huh?*she raised her head to see Runica*you?err...im sorry*she smile*i didn't catch your name...

*stomach grumbles*

Kim:ooh im hungry haven't eaten anything,and the news about that Jerk puts me off!!of all the people why him!!!*she slaps her forehead*must be a nightmare...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 15th, 2008, 12:29 pm

*Runica grinned and held her hand out.*

Runica: Runica Hayes, one of the newest addition to the Police Station. I've been assigned to do reports and help investigate about the S.A.'s...I guess I'll be like an assistant to you. *She linked her arm around Kim's and pulled her up while grinning.* I hope you're in for something Italian, I know a really good place that serves one of the best pizzas and pasta I've tasted. Then after that let's do something therapeutic- like shopping, Chief said I had to bring you back to the Police Station happy. And what better way to cheer one self's up than buying things! So Onward!

*Rune took the umbrella from Kuma and opened it, shielding her and Kim from the receding rain.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 15th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Kim:Runie...can i call you runie,note to yourself food is enough to cheer me up and thanks i feel better if you will be working aas my assistant but be prepare i am strict*she told her while scraching the back of her head*

Baron:And she has many mood swings as if she's a pregnant woman

Kim:Shut up!!NO I DONT!!

Baron:see*flying ahead of them*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 15th, 2008, 11:13 pm

*Red not wanting to be spot by Nick, starts to tug on the Old Man*

Red: Sir, we should we be going, if the police...

Old Man: Yes! Children! Do not look to the police! For we have work to do!

Red: Walt isn't far from here, Sir. Please. Before the police see us, especially...

Old Man: I fear no man! I was once blinded by sweet words of the snakes, but now I can see!

*Red slumps over, looking over at Aidan, wondering if they've been spotted yet, he thinks about just leaving his crazy old man and saving himself. But he knows he couldn't. All the Old man ever needed was a friend, and thats what they needed right now.

Red: If only I could run over to Walt in time, he'd hide us for a while
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 15th, 2008, 11:18 pm

*Nick was deep in thought when he was pulled to a stop by someone tugging in his coat pocket. He spun around and thrusted his arm out. While in motion, he noticed it was an odd beat up-looking old man, but something was out of place. Then he saw the penguin.*

Nick: What do you want?

Aidan: Nick....he has a S.A...

Nick: I don't care, I'm just wondering why he felt that my pocket was public property...

*Before Nick could do anything more, his cell phone rang. He reached up to his ear and flipped over the eyescreen. As soon as it clicked into place, the police chief's face appeared.*

Wicket: Nick, you there?

Nick: What's going on? You can't seriously expect me to have found anything yet!

Wicket: No, there's been another attack. Male, S.A.'s a husky, this ones different though.

Nick: How's that?

Wicket: They're both still alive. Being transported to the nearest hospital to the scene, I'll send you the directions.

Nick: (after getting the directions downloaded) Thanks

Wicket: Oh by the way, Kim just arrived, she should...

*Nick hung up the phone, returning it to the starting position behind his ear. He looked back to where The Old Man was but he had disappeared.*

Aidan: I take it we're not going to the last crime scene anymore?

Nick: Nope, something more recent.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 15th, 2008, 11:56 pm

* Danny was standing in front of a window, looking at Blizzard being treated by a group of veterinarians. A police officer was behind him asking questions while another took notes. *

Officer: ... anything else?

Danny: I told you everything I know...

Officer: You haven't told us much.

Danny: I got hit from behind! Do I look like I have eyes in the back of my head now!?

Officer: Whoa, mate, calm down, you're gonna pop a vein or something...

Danny: Look, just... just leave, ok? I'll call if I remember anything.

Officer: Yeah, here's my phone.

* The officer handed Danny a card, who put it into his pocket without really looking at it. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 16th, 2008, 12:11 am

*Red pushing The Old Man over to Walt place*

Red: What were you thinking, Sir! What did you put into his pocket!?

Old Man: He needs to learn the truth like all of God's creature.

*Red looks down, Old Man peeks over and sighs*

Red: Heh...God's creature...Do you think that these...

Old Man: Listen to me Red.

Red: Kenny!

Old Man: I don't hate you. I don't know why you were place with me, maybe you are an angel to us? A gift from God...At least thats what I like to think...You sure as heck saved me a lot more times than I can think. Come on, I'll buy you something nice, once we reach Walt's place.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 16th, 2008, 2:42 am

*Walter Tuttle leans on the window sill of his old book shop, looking up at the grey clouds, and the rain weaving weary paths down the glass.*

Walt: Well Lucy, it doesn't look like we'll be going for a while yet. And I was so hoping to get to that estate sale early, there might be some good old books there, I'd hate to miss any.

*Lucy fur jumps up onto the window sill, rubbing her sleek black form against Walt, and purring loudly.*

Walt: Yes, I suppose there aren't many people who would buy the old books, but you never know............... Yes, you've said it many times, I know I can find almost anything I wish to read on the net.......... *Walt looks around the shop, cluttered with shelves and stacks full of old books.* But it just feels so right to sit down with a good old book, turning the pages one by one. *sighs*

*Walt sits down at his large antiqued desk, and looks up the news on the computer. He misses picking up a newspaper at a news stand. Some progress just seemed to take the joy out of ones life.*

Walt: Hmmm, Lucy, look at this, twenty SA's were murdered. That's so tragic......... This is very strange, their humans are in coma's. That shouldn't happen...... at least I don't remember anything like that........ This is so very strange. Why would someone murder SA's? And what would have caused the people to go into coma's?

*Lucy looked at the screen, and let out a low growl.*

*Perhaps he could ask ask Wicket, what the police had found out............ Maybe not, the police weren't always happy to give out their information, even though they sometimes wanted him to find information for them.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 16th, 2008, 3:16 am

*Old man taps on the door of Walt's Bookstore and opens the door*

Old Man: He Walt.

*Red waddles inside. Shaking himself from the rain, as the Old Man kinda looks around, making seem he is checking out a few books. He slowly makes his way over to Walt. Red kinda stares at Lucy for a while, always afraid she is thinking of him as dinner and stays closer to the door*

Old Man: *removing his old brown trench coat* Its really pouring out there!