The Campaign to Takeover the Universe! Again!

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: The Campaign to Takeover the Universe! Again!

Post by Raine » December 16th, 2007, 6:34 pm

*Raine blinks before crying*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 16th, 2007, 9:45 pm

*Freya goes to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but opens the peanut butter jar and is eaten by the peanut butter monster*

GAHH!! NOOO!! SOOO STICKY!!!!

*Tries to reach the fridge to get the peanut butter monster's mortal enemy MILK but is torn away and eaten again*

GWaaaahhh! :omg: :omg: :omg:
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » December 17th, 2007, 2:16 am

*Kira looks around at all the mess, he sighs, looks over at Agito-Man*

You're gonna need a suit.

*Kira runs over to JC Penney, Macy's, Gap, and Old Navy. and buys Agito-man a black suit*

Okay, if we're gonna fix the universe first we need...hold on, I hear a voice...uh huh, yeah, uh huh yeah, Is that it? Okay... Sorry, the voice just had to tell me something, where was I, oh yeah, first get into the Tardis, its that old blue police call box, set the dial, then use my pocket watch, turn it three times.

*Kira walks around, taking in the beauty of this new world*

Shame to see it go.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 17th, 2007, 8:54 am

*Sits in the monster's stomach (EW!) covered in peanut butter goo*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 17th, 2007, 7:53 pm

* Gets a call. *

Z2k: :omg: What!?!?!? I'm on my way!!!

* Climbs into his custom vehicle of mass slaughtering, destruction and very high speeds and goes to rescue Freya. A portal opens and the moster flips Z2k's vehicle and eats it! But Z2k was quick enough (or rather, wasn't using seatbealts) so he jumped out right before the car was devoured. He takes out a radio and calls his base. *

Z2k: I need a support here NOW!

EVE: Sorry, Sir, we are busy having lunch. I can send you a pistol and a sword, though.

* A smaller portal opens next to him. He takes the pistol, the sword and takes a cookie from EVE's dessert before the portal closes. *

Z2k: Aww, crap... forgot the milk!!!

* The monster eats Z2k now but he begins to fight his way around, looking for Freya. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 17th, 2007, 10:40 pm

* A sword cuts some of Freya's hair off*

HEY!! What's the big idea?! Watch it! oh.. hello Z2k!

*Freya picks up her hair and cries*

WHY ME! all i wanted was a sandwich! now i'm covered in peanut butter and some of my hair has been cut off!!! :sob:

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 17th, 2007, 10:56 pm

Erm... I'm really sorry but we have to leave, let's go!

* Take's Freya's hand and uses a hand-held device to open a portal. Both of them jump in and land next to Bertrand. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 17th, 2007, 11:47 pm

*Freya looks around*

oh hello bertrand-kun...

do you have a shower facility i could use?

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 17th, 2007, 11:50 pm

AHHH!!!! *points at Zeratul and Freya* How did you two find my secret laboratory!!?!?!? *activates my Left Shoe of Power* None shall steal the secrets of the Left Shoe of Power!!!! Oh, a shower facility? Why it's over there... *points across the room*
*Unfortunately... with the Left Shoe of Power already activated--fifty interdimensional portals open up around Zeratul, Freya, and I* :.: Oh crap... :swt:
*Tentacle monsters and giant zombie-lobsters start pouring into the secret laboratory, quickly filling the place up with monstrosities from otherworldly dimensions!*
AHHHH!!! OH NOEZ!!!!! *loses my left arm to some bulbous creature with six mouths filled with needle-sharp teeth and razor-sharp spines poking in all directions* GIANT DEMON SEA URCHIN OF SOMETHING OR OTHER!! AHHH!!!! *activates Left Shoe of Power!!* Must... RESET!! *loses my right leg to a weird-looking crocodile-alien-thing*
*With a wee-woo-wee-woo-wee-woo-bloop-bloop of Pac Man Doom, the Universe winked out of existence for split-second before resetting itself back to normal...*

*checks to make sure all my arms and legs are still attached to me after the Universal Reset*
Whew, that was close... *goes to build a new secret laboratory in some obscure location in some unknown mountain range* :sob: I miss my secret laboratory... *Activates my Left Shoe of Power and teleports to Olympus Mons on Mars* :swt: Oh crap........... :omg: AHHHH!!!!!!! *activates my Left Shoe of Power and teleports to some random location in the Gobi Desert* :swt: *sighs* I guess this will have to do for now.....
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 18th, 2007, 12:02 am

Ugh... My head...