The Campaign to Takeover the Universe! Again!

Do you think your teacher is possessed by an ancient monkey spirit and they stole your nose? This is the place to show off your random crazyness!
Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: The Campaign to Takeover the Universe! Again!

Post by Raine » December 15th, 2007, 3:16 pm

*takes a microphone and stand in front of Bertrand*Tune in next time for Campaign to Takeover the universe!Again!!with bertand as the clumsy villain and im Raine here on Aww news reporting.CUT!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 15th, 2007, 7:26 pm

*A grey old man walks up to Bertrand and helps him up.*

Nice try young fella. But that power shoe........ *shakes head* that just will never do. Now here I have the true answer to taking over the universe. Been handed down in my family for generations. My great grandfather was the last to use it. *Hands Bert a pair of pink bunny slippers.* Yep that's it, just try those babies on.

*Bert tries them on, they fit snug on his feet.*

Old man: There don't you just feel the power............ Oh, there's just a couple things, you can't get them off your feet, and they won't work for you, till you say the password, it's written down in this scroll. *Hands Bert a large scroll.* It's nine million words long, in two hundred thousand different languages. Should be easy enough. *Turns to leave* Ah yes, if you say any of the words wrong, they will blow you to hades and back. Have fun, sonny. *Oldwrench walks away, laughing his *** off. Finally got rid of that damned thing.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 15th, 2007, 8:42 pm

* Having videotaped the whole thing, Z2k runs to make copies. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Tomoyo » December 16th, 2007, 10:33 am

Hope you know your langueges bertrand. that's what you get when you try to take over the world you'll get enemies except if you look cute you just give evryone puppy dog eyes and they'll do what you say forever :gg:
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 16th, 2007, 11:53 am

hmm Really?*Hugs z2k*ano *cute puppy eyes*cookies pwease
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 16th, 2007, 4:07 pm

:omg: * Hugs Raine and gives her lots of cookies *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Tomoyo
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Tomoyo » December 16th, 2007, 5:53 pm

you think way to small you should ask for something big :gg:
Everybody who wants pudding, raise your hand!*raises hand*

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 16th, 2007, 6:17 pm

Bwahahaha... err.... wait these things don't work!? AHHH!!! *starts carefully reading from the scroll...*
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 16th, 2007, 6:20 pm

hmm arigatou*goes to bertrand makes cute puppy eyes* Stop taking over the world pwease

i doubt if this would work though

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 16th, 2007, 6:33 pm

*looks at Raine* Bwahahahahaha!!! The WORRRLD SHALL BE MIIIIIIINE!!! HWAHAHAHA!! *activates the Left Shoe of Power to dispel the Pink Bunny Slippers of Hell and Binding and Annoying Scrolls!* NO MORE FLUFFY SLIPPER!!!! Hwahahahahaha!! Eh... oh crap!! *And in a bright flash of green and pink, the Pink Bunny Slippers of Hell and Binding and Annoying Scrolls exploded--clearing half the universe of sentient life........ and so, the universe reset itself to return to normal*
*sits on a bench and puts the rather charred and torn bunny slippers to the side* :gg: Hmhmhahahahahaha!!! FLUFFY SLIPPERS... ARE NO MOOOORE!!! Hahahahahahaah!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! *cough cough* Ahem... mwahahahahaha!!!
*activates the Left Shoe of Power to teleport back to my secret lair... to forge the LEFT SOCK OF POWER!!!!* With this sock, the Left Shoe of Power will be complete!!! AND THEN... THE WORRRRLD... SHALL BE MIIIIIIINE!!!! Mwahahahahahahahah!!! *thunder and lightning*
Now....... FOR A COOKIEEE!! ^_^ *activates the Left Shoe of Power to open a cookie portal where about a hundred cookies start pouring out* Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
Now what to do with this scroll? *Looks at the Bunny Slipper Scroll that somehow survived the whole universal death blast*
Last edited by Bertrand on December 16th, 2007, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"