Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Want to have fun RolePlaying? This is the right place!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Post by Freya » September 26th, 2007, 11:50 am

let's see....to end ketsugou i could kill off Arya, easy out.... Hailings is still fun, i think i just have to get my char (forget the name lol) back to the others at the table... 5 min....uh, that's up to z2k... Onegai.....kinda lost in that anyways.... could kill off Shi, another easy out ^^; lol, yeah....if you guys are cool with that i could end the ones i started and we could make new ones. otherwise i could have Arya out of Styx in a snap. it was just getting her through the other five levels that was....gah! >.<; hell! haha! but like i said, i'm kind of lost myself in onegai....

hey, if we make a new rp are we limited to just one? i mean i know you guys don't like all the different ones going at once cause we tend to get confused but uh... i mean we all have different ideas so who's to say who's RP wins out? do we take a vote?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 26th, 2007, 4:42 pm

More RPG are fun, they are time consuming though. Who cares who wins out, I just wanna have some fun. I still think Arya and Malchior need to get out and walk off into the sunset hand in hand, it's that kind of story.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » September 26th, 2007, 8:23 pm

WHAT!!! I'm the ONE!!! Thats suppose go...Well Mal...IS the one that Suppose to go in a blaze of glory!!!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » September 26th, 2007, 9:00 pm

Like I said, I think we should just start over from scratch. All RPG's (excluding erehwon) should be locked off or deleted and we should make new ones. We can still have multiples, in fact, that's how I prefer it. I really just want to make it go back to the way we had RPG's on the old forum, and things won't be like that in the curent situation.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 26th, 2007, 11:54 pm

alright whatever, i'm not one for leaving open ended stories but maybe it'll give some spark to some aspiring entertainer...
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 26th, 2007, 11:56 pm

Ah well, I still tought there was a lot of potential for 5min. An interesting cast of characters and some good mechs. There could be a lot of political fighting and underground espionage and fighting going on, since it is moving to a "neutral planet". Use of the mechs and the ship would be severly limited. It would be a good place for the colonel to use his negotiating skills while the others are secretly trying to infiltrate the underground and find Dominic and the rogue mech. I'm sure the enemy forces would be there in force searching too.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 26th, 2007, 11:57 pm

yeah, but unfortunately too many people are lost to know what to do anymore...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 27th, 2007, 12:21 am

Yeah, I think we should "reboot" 5 minutes, keeping just the necesary NPCs to avoid confusion. Tell you guys what, I'll start working on that right now.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 27th, 2007, 12:21 am

One way would be to restart with a 5min, part 2. A summation of what has happened so far, Have the Krikav returned to earth base for repairs, the mechs repaired, the injuries healed and then a new mission to track down Dominic and the rogue mech. We could each use the abilities we have to search the neutral city for our missing man, while trying to stop the enemies from finding them. Lots of inner city stuff, and maybe we'll need the mechs later if things get rough. We still need to find out who's behind the rebellion.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » September 27th, 2007, 12:30 am

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!