Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Want to have fun RolePlaying? This is the right place!
Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: Kira's NightHawks Cafe

Post by Kira » July 17th, 2007, 12:02 am

Well now that everyone is back and having a lot more members now, Things should be really taking off...Hmm, maybe we should make a new one, for the new members to feel comfortable with.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 17th, 2007, 2:50 am

Some games are quite easy to join at any point, Hailings Hotel is one, since everyone has their own stories, you just jump in and start your own. Ketsugou might be coming to a conclusion, though I'm sure it could go on a long time. Ignes Levis is at virtually a new starting point. Pretty much back to Raine's original idea, I just have to find out where she wants to go. 5 min, has a long way to go, but there are so many extra characters, anyone could join by taking one of those characters. There is room for twelve players as mech pilots.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 17th, 2007, 8:09 pm

I'm going to try to get Hailings Hotel started up again so we can get players registered. It was one of the popular games, so I'd like to have things ready and moving when Raine gets back.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 17th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Yes please do, I'm getting really bored over here, no ones even posting the RP anymore.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 17th, 2007, 8:24 pm

It's hard to pst in any RPG's when the moderators haven't started a game thread. I know Ketsugou is started, and I wish someone else would start posting there. We aren't going to impress any newcomers with blank RPG pages.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 18th, 2007, 6:32 am

we're waiting for agito's summaries
i think he wanted us to wait so what can we really do?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 18th, 2007, 5:48 pm

i think im cursed i thougth i might come and get some post in the rpg's a bit but just like in the last forum im lost and noone seems to post a lot. :sob:
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 20th, 2007, 4:01 am

Should I post all of Hailings Hotel in one thread? I have been working on the posts.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 20th, 2007, 4:05 am

i think you should post it in a catch up/ backstory thread then lock the thread from anyone altering or adding to it. the continuation of the game can be another thread in and of itself. you see what kira and i did with ketsugou and onegai right? i think it works very well and it was actually sakura who suggested the seperate threads the way they are. she also suggested a limit. i made it 200 posts then i'd lock the thread and open a new one to further continue the story/game just because we don't want to be sifting through hundreds and hundreds of posts for information ya know?
does that make sense gpa?
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 20th, 2007, 4:31 am

Makes sense. I was thinking of posting the original pages as one page per post in a thread. I stripped it to just the actual story posts. It should work that way. And the idea of limiting posts per thread in the game might be good. Now if we could just get the games moving.