Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Raine » December 19th, 2007, 6:10 pm

*Chin kneels next to Morphin,but she glances back at emiko and bruce afraid of what might happen*

Chin:are you sure it's okay to..um nevermind morph what is it??
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 19th, 2007, 8:48 pm

Morphin: There's a human in here. Clyde thinks he is the one behind the ghostly lord of the pass............ Emiko seems to be afraid, or resentful of men. Dave has backed off, I think things will be alright now. She needs some time to learn tolerance. It will be interesting to see what Maurice answers to the apparition. *laughs* Clyde is looking for the way to open this fake rock door, maybe we can surprise the lord of the pass.

((Agito, where have you vanished to when we need you? We need a couple snappy answers for the nasty apparition. I was hoping Maurice was sufficiently evil to come up with some good ones. Sigh, if you aren't around soon, I'll need to make some answers for Maurice. I have some other plans for the guy in the cave.))
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » December 20th, 2007, 3:44 am

*Rune kneels next to Chin listening to Morphin*

Rune: Maybe I can help Clyde...*Rune silently moves towards the camel to help get the rock door open.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 20th, 2007, 3:59 pm

*Merenwen sat down next to Morphin and listened to what he had to say*

Merenwen: If it doesn't work, I'll try as well

*Merenwen smiled slightly.*
Don't feed me violins.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 20th, 2007, 10:20 pm

*Maurice holds his head in confusion. As much as he would like to help these people, his goal of getting into evil academy comes first. Plus, there were certain rules that evil-doers had to live by and Maurice knew that he couldn't break these rules if he wants to get in and if he told the truth, at least two rules would be broken. The ones he remembered were Rule 3 "Don't reveal embarassing secrets to anyone" and rule number 17, "Unless in a life or death scenerio, never tell the truth to a question you don't want to answer or don't know." Making up his mind, Maurice jumped up ontop of a bolder and struck a pose that he hoped looked very evil*

Maurice: Behold!! I am the great LORD VOLDEMORT!!!! Bow down before me if you value your life!!! I have followed the trail of my arch-nemesis Harry Potter for months and it has led me to the mountain but now I hear that YOU will not let me pass until I answer your questions!?!?! I shall pass this spot wether or not your questions are answered. Instead, I shall ask you three questions instead and if YOU aswer truthfully then I will allow you existance to continue!!! FIRST! What is YOUR name!?! SECOND! Why do you waste away your existance sitting here!?!?! and THIRD!!...what is the average flight speed of the african swallow?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » December 20th, 2007, 10:34 pm

*Merenwen got up and walked over to Maurice*

Merenwen: Why not an European swallow? And who's this voldemort and harry potter? I thought your name was Maurice...
Don't feed me violins.

Bertrand

Post by Bertrand » December 21st, 2007, 12:17 am

Meanwhile, Zwerver continued to sit and watch the feud between Emiko and Bruce. He was rather unsure of what to do--there was about three different things going on at the same time!!
Then he opened a small compartment door in his metal carapace and pulled out a small flask of explosive concoctions. "Hmm..." Zwerver closed the compartment door in his metal carapace before walking over to the individual named Morphin. "Perhaps this will knock down that rock door?" Zwerver offered the explosive flask to Morphin. "You only need to throw it at what you wish to have blown up..."
"And so a quarter of the earth blew up into space all because of an evil sandwich and its worldly ambitions!"
"............*cough*"

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 21st, 2007, 2:36 am

Morphin: Well, thank you, but I don't think we will need it. It appears Chin and Clyde have found an opening device.

*Chin moves another fake rock to reveal a hidden lever,*

Tim: That's telling him, Maurice. You told us you were evil, and that was honest. You're honestly evil, so what you say is honest, honestly.

Apparition: Ah.....Um......What.....Um.....How dare you speak.........

*Clyde steps on the lever and the large rock door slides open. inside a spacious room, a little old man, (he's no bigger than Tim) stands before a large screen that shows Maurice, and the others.

Little man: .............that way to the great and powerful lord of the.............

*Suddenly Maurice and the others see a strange sight, the giant apparition turns around, and in a voice an octave higher yells out.*

Apparition: EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! A wolf! Keep him away, don't let him eat me.

Morphin looks at the little man and snorts: I'd rather eat grass.

*A little old woman, bent over and walking with a cane comes in from a side room.*

Woman: There you have it, you old fool. I told you you'd get caught one day. Now you'll get yours, you and your lost technologies.

little man: Go away, you old bat! Nag, nag, nag! You didn't complain when I brought in an honest living for you.

Woman: Honest? Honest?? You never did an honest thing in your life you decrepit thief. Why, I can't even show my face in the village.

Little man: That's cause you scare all the children, you old crone.

Woman: At least I don't steal their candy, you worthless bag of bones!

*Clyde looks at Morphin and shakes his head. Morphin turns to Chin.*

Morphin: Perhaps this would be a good time to move on through the pass.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 21st, 2007, 3:01 pm

*Chin began to giggle,she placed her hands upon her mouth to prevent her to burst into laughter*

Morphin:Chin Don't,,,,*shook his head look at the otherts*we move quickly preferably Her
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » December 22nd, 2007, 12:55 am

*Suddenly a shadow looms behind the little man. He looks up to see Maurice standing right behind him.*

Maurice: You didn't answer my questions....