5 Minutes - Reloaded

5 Minutes is running here

Moderator: Zeratul2k

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Re: 5 Minutes - Reloaded

Post by agito_0291 » November 17th, 2007, 4:06 pm

*Aidan follows Rydia into the apartment. Just like the city around them it's old fashioned. The light from the door illuminates dust in the air as they walk upstairs to Dominic's room.*

Aidan: (to himself) I can't believe that he would live in such a antique. This thing reminds me of the old run down apartments back home. Hey Rydia how long do you think Dom's goin' to be?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 18th, 2007, 12:16 am

**** Telematros, capital of Shakuras ****

Rydia: He shouldn't be long.

* Rydia took a pair of cans off the fridge and passed one to Aidan. *

**** CWS Krikav ****

* Daniel put on his naval duty uniform and took a quick last look at the systems report from his portable computer on the way to the bridge. Once he got there he knocked on Yuki's throne. *

Daniel: Radio in Master Control and request take-off clearance. Prepare the ship to leave port as soon as you get permit. Tell the crew.

Yuki: Yes, sir.

* Yuki's voice sounded through all the ship on the P.A. system. *

Yuki: To all hands, prepare to leave port. All pilots are to report to their vehicles inmediatly. Hangar teams, clear the way to the catapults. That is all.

**** Telematros, capital of Shakuras ****

* Dominic had talked with Henry, his contact in the inmigration agency, leaving him a copy of the files he had put together after the Mar Sara battle. "I'll stop by later" he said before Dominic got in the taxi. Now for the hard part... waiting... The taxi stopped in front of the apartment building Rydia and Aidan had entered before. He paid and got off, then walked inside inside towards his apartment and opened the door. *

Dominic: Hey, people.

* He sat at the table and breathed out. *

Rydia: So?

Dominic: "So" what?

Rydia: How did it went?

Dominic: Ah. He'll stop by the bar later, I guess.

Rydia: Ah! The bar!!! Gotta go!

* Rydia picked her stuff and ran out the door after remembering she was late for her job. Dominic smiled and looked at Aidan. *

Dominic: So, what do you think?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » November 19th, 2007, 5:51 am

*Georgianna was about to question Chad as to what he meant by earlier but Yuki's voice prompted her to do otherwise. Georgianna was about to head out of the cafeteria with the others when Ferandez called after her*

Ferandez: Captain! Did you want me to save your coffee for you? I could put it in a thermos.

*Georgianna turns to Ferandez*

Georgianna: oh! yes! thank you so much! I'll come back for it later!

*Georgianna turns and hastens to catch up to the other pilots*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 21st, 2007, 3:07 am

*Chad follows behind Georgianna to the hangar deck.*

Chad: Darn, they had to call us, iust wwhen I was hoping to find out more about what happened to her. Something just isn't right. I wish I could put my finger on it, but she just isn't the way she use to be. She must be into drugs of some kind, like maybe pain meds or something. But damn, I just didn't think she was that type. Should I just come out and say something to her........ or, maybe to the med techs ......... Crap, I should just leave it alone, I'd just be bound to make a mess of things. And after all, this is just a taxi job, we won't be doing anything but polishing our armor. Nothing exciting's going to happen on this babysiting job. Oh well.......... but, then, why the strange espionage stuff they sent me? Are they going to ask me to spy on someone? *Chad smiles* Ya, if they're looking for someone to break in and steal some files or something, they got the right guy. Wasn't a security lock in New Detroit that I couldn't get through.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » November 23rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

*Georgianna reaches the hangar and jumps into her cockpit. Reina's main power comes online while simultaneously streaming all data to the Red Faction HQ*

--------------------Red Faction Headquarters--------------

*an assistant sits at a console with dual monitors*

Assistant to Julvonski: Sir! The mech codename: Reina, has come online!

*Julvonski is at a separate console across the room, deciphering the data collected from Georgianna. He does not look up from hus work*

Julvonski: good, good, keep an eye on any progress.

---------------Krikav Hangar------------

*Georgianna does a quick scan of the system. Seeing no modifications that need to be made, Georgianna awaits for the Krikav's departure*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 25th, 2007, 9:40 pm

*Chad quickly climbs into the pilot seat and powers Ghost back off of standby mode. He's surprised how quickly the new mech's systems come alive.*

Chad: Wow, Ghost, this new chassis is going to be great.

Ghost: It is an improvement, we should be more effective. ............ Chad, there is an anomaly, there is a transmission from this room.

Chad: What? Is it one of the suits checking the radio?

Ghost: No, that would be routine. This is a subspace link, but on a strange sub-band. It is not one used by the EDF.

Chad: Subspace, where is it coming from? There aren't any other recon mechs in here, we should have the only subspace transmitter.

Ghost: Subspace transmission cannot be located that accurately. I can only tell it is from this room because we are this close to the source. It also is only short burst transmissions, highly compressed and encoded.

Chad: Hmm, probably Bob talking to his buddies with a non regulation rig, like Greg use to.

Ghost: That could be it........... But wouldn't he use one of the external antennas?

*Chad frowned, this was just a taxi run, but something was going on, and he was going to find out what.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 26th, 2007, 2:00 am

* Yuki maneuvered the Krikav out of port and joined formation with Johana's cruiser, the CWS Slava. Half an hour later both of the ships reached the jump point. *

Yuki: We are at the jump point, sir.

Daniel: Johana?

* A com screen to Johana's ship appeared in front of his chair where he was sitting. *

Johana: Yeah?

Daniel: Ladies first.

Johana: Oh, hush. Ryoko, get us in yellow condition and start the jump.

Ryoko: Aye aye, ma'am. Jumping in 30 seconds.

* Daniel tapped the P.A. button then inputted some commands while talking. *

Daniel: To all hands, we are about to jump. I want all pilots on their units and marines on their point-defense stations.

* In the hangar, Rose jumped into her mech and looked around. *

Rose: God, I hate this part...

Yuki: We are on the Slava's slipstream. Ready for jump.

Ryoko: Jumping in 5... 4... ready... steady... GO!

* A wormhole opened in front of the Slava and swallowed both ships, literally throwing them out again hundreds of light years away. Daniel gagged and held his head with both hands. *

Daniel: When will people at R&D develop painless intersystem travel!?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » November 29th, 2007, 10:07 pm

*Aidan sipped his drink while walking around the appartment.*

Aidan: About the appartment or the girl? If you're talking about the appartment, I think it's a dump compared to what I know you're used to living in, but if you're talking about the girl... *he stopped next to the window and looked at Dom.* if you're talking about Rydia, eh she's nice enough, she's got a certain edge to her voice that reminds me a bit of Rose.

*Aidan turned away from Dom and looked out the window. His appartment overlooked the street and it wasn't a perticularly good view. All you could see is the street and the buildings directly opposite them. But what interested Aidan was what was happening on the street. It looked like something had happened in front of the building across the street. There was a decent sized crown of people circled around something.*

Aidan: Hey Dom, come here and look at this, some drunkard's gotten into a fight or something, there's a bunch of people crowding around the other side of the street.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 30th, 2007, 2:56 am

* Dominic looked out the window while drinking. There were two guys shouting at the drunk guy. *

Dominic: I don't think we should worry much.

* Just after he said that one of the guys pushed the drunkard, making him spin around and hitting the guy that had just pushed him in the arm with the bottle he was holding. The other guy jumped back and took out a switchblade. *

Dominic: OK, I take that back. Let's see what I can do.

* Dominic took his pistol and hid it on his back, then took his guitar and rushed to the street. Once there he played it cool and walked towards the people fighting. The crowd had took some steps back and some of them were making calls on their phones or filming the whole thing. Can't believe this people... *

Dominic: Hey, what's happening here?

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » December 17th, 2007, 11:02 pm

*Back at the Red Faction base*

Assistant to Julvonski: Sir, they've jumped. The signal has been temporarily lost.

Julvonski: Alright. Determine their coordinates based on their positions before the jump and thrust propulsion from the thermal indicators, then relink the data with that mech. If need be, use the main base near Shakuras to collect the data, I have a feeling that's where they were headed.

Assistant to Julvonski: Aye aye Sir.

--------------- Krikav (near Shakuras) ---------------------

Georgiana: Ow! Why is it every time we jump galaxies it feels like my sinuses have been ravaged with acid and my brain has been tenderized with a meat mallet?