Ghosts

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Ghosts

Post by Zeratul2k » September 26th, 2007, 11:39 pm

My cousin just saw a ghost in our patio. A went to check after he told me he had seen "an old lady" there. Found nothing. 15 minutes later, we all went out the house for a sec and when we went back in we found the computer shutting off normally, but there wasn't anyone in the house at the moment. Now they are dead scared. To top it off, the weather it's getting worse and it seems like it's going to rain.

Anyone out there has had any paranormal experiences?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Re: Ghosts

Post by Freya » September 27th, 2007, 12:08 am

wahahaah! ever heard of the "bloody Mary" myth?
yeah man, that's creepy!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » September 27th, 2007, 2:31 am

Here's one from my aunt about a local haunted house: It's still a fully functional house, with a family living inside it, but only on the bottom floor. When my Aunt was young she had a friend that lived in that house and one night she slept over. Now, going into the house she was skeptical about ghosts so she decided to sleep upstairs. Everything was going smoothly until she went to bed. In the middle of the night she woke up to a loud clunk that came from the closet. At first she thought it was something that fell over, you know how stuff like that happens every now and then. But it happened again, and then more clunking noises, and it just got louder and louder until she couldn't take it anymore and turned on the light. She walked over to the closed and opened the door. As soon as that happened EVERY shoe in the house, not just those in the closet, dropped to the ground. They had been floating around in the air making the noise. Freaked out, she obviously ran out of her room to go downstairs, but right when she turned into the hall, she saw a little boy out of the corner of her eye standing in the middle of the room she just came out of. Needless to say, she's never been in the house again, and I think that she immediately called home and left the house after. But I swear that this story is completely true, lots of similar things have happened in that house.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 27th, 2007, 3:10 am

wahahahahha! SHOOOES!!! AHAHAHAHA!! holy s#*t though man that's pretty freaky
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » September 27th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Bloody Mary "myth"? To this day, I hate dark rooms with mirrors...True story: When I was a freshman in highschool, 2 friends and I got obsessed with things like Bloody Mary and ouiji boards, etc. One of them lived in a really old house (1800's, like some houses in my hometown) and the basement was like a root cellar, no electricity, no windows, that sort of thing. But it had this tiny little closet type room about 4 foot by 4 foot with a mirror up on the wall-- no one knew why. So we would spend hours chanting "Bloody Mary" and we would see something appear...well one day, we went to the basement and started chanting, and after about 5 minutes, I stopped dead cuz I got suddenly really freaked out---goosepimples and shivers and everything. So I told my friends to stop chanting, and they both said "I'm not saying anything!!" Meanwhile we all still heard someone saying, really softly, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..." over and over. No one else was in the house, no one knew what we were doing, I am absolutely positive about that. So we all just stood there, frozen, and the mirror was giving off this really faint red glow, enough that we could just make out each other's faces. Like I said, no windows or electricity, so it was pitch black down there. Then, all at the same time, all three of us jumped and grabbed for the door-- I felt like something was about to kill us all. This was a flimsy plywood door that swung either way with no latch. One girl grabbed the door and I grabbed her, and the last girl grabbed onto me and we all PULLED, and that door did not budge. The girl behind me started screaming like crazy and suddenly the door flew open and we all shot out of there...I think we ran almost a mile out of town before we stopped! All in our imaginations, right? Except the girl who was behind me was hysterical and insisted that something had grabbed her when we were all pulling on the door. She had four deep fingernail scratches going down her back that were actually bleeding, and she had been behind the two of us the whole time. That made a believer out of me, and I've never messed with the stuff since.
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » September 28th, 2007, 2:10 am

Wow, that made my story sound really weak...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 28th, 2007, 2:58 am

Dinky would try anything, once.

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 28th, 2007, 4:37 pm

I think we have a poltergeist in our home, because things go missing sometimes and you checked everywhere and a month later you'd find it back in place. Also, she messed with a friend's laptop or something.. My sister said that (I wasn't actually there though).
Yesterday, I was with a friend of mine and the cooking-range suddenly had a flame on top while she had just turned it off. Also their back door kept opening even though she had closed it correctly... it was weird.
Don't feed me violins.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » September 28th, 2007, 10:37 pm

omfg! hahaha! omg!!

ok so we were all at a party after a show we had done right? and me and Mark and Elizabeth all went and started jumping on the trampoline outside in the pitch dark in the wooded part of the property. all of a sudden Mark heard something and he was like "Get Down!" so we all got down on our stomachs on the trampoline to avoid being seen by whatever it was, and we tried peeking over and they both saw something (i never did) and they got freaked out they were like OMG! WHAT IS THAT?! IT'S HUGE! and mark was like freaking out so when we finally made a dash for the house again we got inside and everyone was like what happened? and mark was like DUDE! THERE'S LIKE A SASQUATCH OUT THERE OR SOMETHING!! IT WAS LIKE TALLER THAN ME!! hahahaha! we never let him live that down.

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » September 29th, 2007, 3:17 am

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sasquatch!!!!! I wouldn't let him live it down, either!!
Tall man and his almost equally tall brother were out smoking cigars 3 weeks ago after dark near the woods on their parents property. Some animal--they think it was either a wild turkey or a fox-- charged at them and they both ran screaming like little girls back up to the house! :thumb:
...I wish I could blame a poltergiest for all the random missing stuff in my house...but I know it's just me and my incompetent brain... :shy:
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......