Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by oldwrench » February 13th, 2012, 4:20 am

((since I won't be able to post for about two weeks, starting Wednesday, I'm trying to get Keon to a point where he can be away from the game for a while without affecting the game too much.))

*Keon was lost in thought, musing over his few objects, and which would bring him the most cash, when he suddenly felt someone was there. He was startled and a bit upset that he had become so complacent that he hadnt noticed their approach. Keon started to hide his few valuables when the door burst open and Kaede came into the room, with Toru right behind her. Keon saw the surprise on her face and was horrified.......... his hat! He wasn't wearing his hat!. Horrified, Keon fumbled for his hat, momentarily unable to find it.*

*Toru almost ran into the back of Kaede as she stopped, just inside the door. He stepped around her.*

Toru: Hey, Keon, so this is where you.......... Holy S***.

*Keon paled, it was over, they'd seen and now they'd hate him. It would all start again, the hate, the bullying.*

Kaede: You've got horns.

*On Keon's head, slightly back from his forehead, were two thin black horn like appendages, about eight centimeters long.*

Toru: Wow, cool....... is that why you wear the hat? Because you're part demon?

*Keon tensed, this was the start of it, the accusations.*

Keon: NO!, I'm not a demon, I'm human. *It wouldn't matter, Keon thought, Toru was a necko, and Kaede human, they would both hate him.*

Kaede: It's alright, Keon. If you're human, or demon, it doesn't matter. We're your friends.

*Keon didn't sense the hatred or fear he expected. All he could sense from them was concern and a sense of curiosity. They were friends....... something Keon hadn't experienced before. He picked up the picture of his parents, tears filling his eyes.*

Keon: But, I am human...... really, I am. My mother told me, there was no demon, as far back as records were kept. I'm just...... deformed.

Toru: Huh? I don't know why you hide them, they're cool. I think the girls would love it...... right Kaede?..... But wait, how can you hide them under that hat? They'd have to poke up through it.

*Keon sniffled, he just couldn't believe they were still his friends. Without even thinking he answered.*

Keon: They just bend back, like this. *He reached up and bent one of the horns back against his head.* See, they aren't even proper horns...... pretty useless, just like the rest of me.

Kaede, grinning: No, not useless. They aren't horns, I'll bet they're antennae.

Toru and Keon, together: Antennae??
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 6:14 am

* Hiroki was lost in thought, walking aimlessly around the city. He was trying to figure out why those monsters were at the school attacking Kaede, but couldn't come up with anything. He would have to get closer to Kaede. She was an interesting girl, even if you didn't take into account that monsters seemed to be after her. An investigation was in order, and he smiled at the thought. He liked playing detective. Just as he was thinking this, though, someone bumped his arm. He looked at who it was, a human soldier in full combat dress. *

Soldier: Watch were you're walking, kid!

Hiroki: Erm, sorry, sir...

* He excused himself and moved out of the way while looking around. The place was filled with soldiers, and up the street there seemed to be a number of emergency vehicles, between ambulances and firefighting trucks. Hiroki turned towards the soldier, hesitating for a moment before getting his attention. *

Hiroki: Excuse me, what happened there?

Soldier: Terrorist attack, kid. It would be better if you looked for a different route, this whole place is in chaos right now.

???: And it's all your fault, humans!

* Hiroki turned towards the other side of the street, from where the yell came, and could see a number of people from other species gathered there. A dog-man seemed to be leading the group, and the others were cheering him on. The soldier didn't reply, acting as if he had ignored them while radioing for reinforcements. *

Dog-man: It's your fault, humans! You and your stupid anti-magic field! Too scared of the other races are you?

* The man and his group kept yelling at the soldiers, as more people from others races joined him. Hiroki turned the way he had came and tried to leave before things turned ugly, but he had barely walked 20 meters when he heard the first shot. He didn't know who fired. The only thing that came to his mind was to run away, to look for cover, as a riot broke out behind him. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Kaede laugh: Come on guys,demon with horns ended their time years ago....the only way we can identify a demon is their tail...they remove their horns...its pretty rare. plus i am pretty sure horns are not like that...

Toru:how do you know?

Kaede:I-I read a lot of books about races...

*Kaede saw the look toru gave her and dimiss it,she quickly jump on keone and hugged him tightly*

Kaede:was that why you were afraid at school,oh keone-kun...everyone here are different so seeing your antennae, i am sure no one would even pay attention...dont worry its normal here,Toru is a necko he has a cat ears and a bushy tail and plays with catnip he is very weird and i am a...a..

*she remembers what the monster said about her being an aether*

Kaede:Anyway,you shouldnt be afraid...

*she pull back and smile at him,she understand more keone now,how he feels.he was lonely and afraid*

Kaede: I like it when you're the real keone....you can feel it right?we are you're friends...now Toru *he push keon towards Toru who nodded in agreement* Bring him to my house...ill meet you guys later i need to go to the shop...jaa nee

*Kaede ran before they could say anything,she ran fast without looking back.she was glad she could help keone but images about the attack and the thought of who she is...and the loliness and frightened eyes of keone reminded her too much of how she use to be...no how she is now.she stop to breathe in lean agaist the wall*

Kaede:I got them involve...will they be targeted now?

Nilina was walking alongside kenji,she was thinking about kaede's hair couldn't be the girl she met when she was eight years old.but the girl had beautiful shining hair,like a rainbow..so many colors.she was brought back to reality when kenji asked if the ice-cream tasted okay.she smile at him.

Nilina:Yes,thank you.You are ve-

Inase:NI-CHAN!!!How dare you insult your tribe!!

*Nilina jump,her ice cream fell on the ground as she look up at her sister who was staring angrily at them.you could practically see smoke coming out of her ears.*

Nilina:Onee-san,this is-

Inase:Why do you keep doing this!!!

Nilina:what?!

Inase:*points at kenji* a boy *points at nilina*a girl!DISRESPECTFUL!!

Nilina:Is it?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 4:11 pm

* Kenji stared at Nilina's sister, freezing on the spot but mentally scratching his head. *

Kenji: Erm... I can leave, you know?

* He said to no one in particular, as if looking for an excuse. Eventually he settled on just listening to them, trying to understand what this was all about. Her sister did say tribe, so maybe it was one of those native things he had read about. *

* Hiroki jumped into an alley, a flame spell exploding behind him into an armored truck. He hadn't noticed at what point he had moved so deep into a militarized part of town. Or maybe it was the military falling back at his speed as the rioters used magic against them. He ran down the alley, trying to find a way out but the street on the opposite end of the alley was in a similar situation. It was then that he could hear the helicopters. He looked up and noticed there were people perched at the helicopter door, ready to cast magic downwards. He panicked when he thought they were rioters, but the streams of water they fired were directed at the rioters, not the military. Exhaling deeply in relief he ran for it, as fast as he could, moving away from that place. He kept running even after the riot couldn't be heard anymore, with no set destination. He only stopped when he noticed he was now in a part of town that looked more industrial than the one he was before, and also more abandoned. He looked around, and noticed someone running towards him. When he saw it was Kaede he called her attention. *

Hiroki: Hey, Kaede! Over here!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 4:17 pm

*Kaede was running forward with her head down,when he heard hiroki it as too late.she bump into they both fell.when he look up she had tears in her eyes,she push it away with her arm.it was hard staying tough*

Kaede:Hirok-

*she flinch when she heard an explosion from afar,she was frightened.she felt she wasnt safe anymore as if someone was watching her*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 13th, 2012, 4:27 pm

*Though Keon couldn't sense it, he was sure that Kaede was making fun of him. It brought tears to his eyes.*

Keon: They're not. I'm not some martian or something, I'm human. I'm just a mutant or something

Toru: That's crazy, what makes think they're antennae, Kaede?

Kaede: Because Keon's telepathic. He can read your mind. *She yelled back as she left the room.*

Keon: No....... No, I don't do that.

Toru laughed: That's a good one. I know there aren't any telepaths. Dad told me humans just don't have the ability. Miri told me that the genesis group that aunt Selene's dad was in were trying to develop telepaths. They'd been working on it for generations. But they were all arrested and sent to prison. *Toru sat down thinking.* You have seemed to know what people are going to do, like when Trent's gang tried to bully you. And in the doge ball game. Do you really read our minds?

Keon: It's not like that. I can't read your mind..... It's strange, I just sort of feel what you're feeling. Like your moods and stuff. If I try hard, I can tell if you're going to move or try to hit me. Sometimes it works better than other times. Maybe it depends on how clearly you''re thinking.

Toru: Wow, that must be way cool, knowing what people are going to do, or how they feel about something.

Keon: Sometimes, but it can get to be overwhelming.

Toru: Oh, is that a picture of your mom?

Keon: Ya, and my dad. He was a lot older than mom. I guess he came to the village about the time the monster attacks started. He knew a lot about weapons and defense and helped a lot in keeping the monsters out.

Toru: Oh, where was he from? Maybe Dad could get communications set up between your village and here. He could get us a flyer so we could go see your parents.

Keon: No one knew where my dad was from, he left us, when I was about three years old. These horns started about then, and he accused my mom of being unfaithful. He swore there was no demon blood in his family, so he said I couldn't be his son...... My mom died about two years ago, that's when I decided to try to get away from the village.

Toru: Man, that's rough. I'm glad you're here now though. Hey, Kaede said we should come to her house, she's making supper. the whole family is going to be there.

Keon paled: Umm, no, I think I'll just stay here. Things have been too hectic, I just need some time away from people. Please, don't tell anyone about my horns......... Tell Kaede not to tell......... Promise me.

Toru: Well, if that's what you want, I promise. But you really don't have to hide it. *Toru started out the door.* Besides, you heard Kaede, their antennae, not horns.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 4:31 pm

* Hiroki looked back to where the explosion came while picking himself up. It seemed more like a battle than a riot, even though the military seemed to be trying not to kill anyone. He moved closer to Kaede, noticing she was crying, and even though he didn't know what he could do to help, he did the first thing that came to mind and hugged her, rubbing her back. *

Hiroki: It'll be ok, Kaede, calm down...

* He whispered softly, trying to get her to calm down. He was right, Kaede really was an interesting person. She acted though, but seemed to be really scared of what was going on. *

Hiroki: Come on, let's go somewhere else. It's depressing around here.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 4:46 pm

*Kaede and hiroki was standing on a small bridge,kaede wiped the tears and turn to hiroki and smile*

Kaede:i am sorry,i didnt mean for you to see that....

*kaede lean agaist the bridge adn sigh*

Meanwhile not so far from the bridge,a man was watching them.he threw down the cigarette and crush it beneath his feet.

man:tsuchimi's kid is near her,if he gets involve and his father founds out...things would be messy..go tell the boss...

*the man behind him nod,and then disapear leaving a black smoke,kaede watched as a dark bird flew away into the sky.that was odd.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 13th, 2012, 4:58 pm

* Hiroki leaned on the railing as well, almost sitting on it, looking in the opposite direction Kaede was looking. *

Hiroki: That's ok, things happen that we can't avoid, sometimes...

* He turned to look at her, wondering what he could say. *

Hiroki: I take it you're feeling like this because of what happened at the library? Or is there anyone we need to beat up?

* He said jokingly to try and lift the mood. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 13th, 2012, 5:08 pm

*Kaede push a strand of hair behind her ear,she sigh.*

Kaede:I...Its a pretty long story *she laughed awkwardly*...can i trust you?

*she wondered if she could,she was indeed in a vulnerable state and she wondered if it was okay to confined in a stranger.she needed help,and hiroki is a strong guy*

Kaede:Its not the first time i got attacked....