Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by oldwrench » April 15th, 2009, 4:43 pm

*Mike jumped up when he heard the knock, and quickly opened the door. Mike hesitated for a moment, everyone was watching.............. Oh, hell with it........ Mike picked up Aki and hugged her tight, quickly kissing her, he hadn't realized how worried he really was.*

Mike: I was so.... I..... um, I'm really glad your back. .............. *Whispers* You had me really worried, sweetheart.

*Miri had followed Mike to the door, thinking it could be Shouko. She looked around Mike at the bewildered boy standing there.*

Miri: Who are you??
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 15th, 2009, 5:15 pm

*Minoru crinkled his nose when Mike kissed Aki and Aki didn't resist. Oh lord, he wasn't very keen with mushy stuff. He remembered Mike vaguely from the stories Aki used to share to him. His attention went to Miri when she spoke. He didn't know who she was.*

Minoru: Who are you? *Minoru returned the question. Miri frowned for a second.*

Miri: I asked you first.

Minoru: I'm not telling you until you tell me. *Minoru and Miri had a staring contest, both stubbornly holding their ground.*

*When Aki noticed this, she pulled away from Mike with a blush. She placed a hand on Minoru's shoulder.*

Aki: Minoru-kun, this is Miri-chan. *She looked at Miri* And Miri-chan, this is Minoru-kun, he's a friend of mine from before.

Miri: I haven't heard of him.

Aki: I haven't told stories about him to Rina-chan.

*Miri seemed to accept this and nodded.*

Miri: Did you see Shouko?

Aki: I did...what happened to her, she was pale and she was like in a trance...?

Miri: She--

Kimara and Ai: Aki? Is that you?

*Both had pushed pass Mike to reach the little kitsune, Ai hugged her and Kimara fussed. When they noticed Minoru they paused. Ai's face scrunched up, the boy seemed familiar. Aki noticed this.*

Aki: It's Minoru-kun , Mama.

*Ai pulled away and went to Minoru. He stood in front of her fidgeting slightly. Then Ai smiled and hugged him.*

Ai: Oh, I remember now...I haven't seen you in a long time Minoru-kun. *She pulled back with the same gentle smile and Minoru relaxed.* Do you still remember me?

Minoru, nodding: Yes, ma'am.

Ai: Where did Aki find you?

Aki: Somewhere downtown. *Aki ushered everyone inside and closed the door, Mike was still beside her. He refused to move away from her now that she was back.* I sort of saved him.

Minoru, nodding and smiling: Like before.

Ai: That's wonderful...you must be tired though. *Ai turned to Miri.* You too, children should have plenty of rest. And I think today was a very stressful day. *She gave a pointed look towards Aki, the other kitsune flushed and gave a sheepish smile.*

Aki, softly: Sorry...

*Ai left with a slightly resistant Miri and Minoru. She quickly silenced them. When she left, Kimara, Daiki and Kyo came over and fussed. They fussed, and fussed and fussed. Aki resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She was a bit guilty that she worried them so much but she was only gone for a few hours...After telling them what happened and reassuring them that she was fine and that nothing dangerous occurred they went to get their rest.*

*Aki smiled and told Mike that she would change for bed. Mike agreed and went to his room to change too. When Aki was done she quietly slipped to Toru's room. Her little neko was fast asleep. She sat on the bed beside his sleeping form and ran her fingers lightly across his cheek.*

Aki, softly: Good night...dream sweet dreams...*Aki hummed a lullaby as she rested beside Toru. She told herself that she would just be a while and then she would go back to her room to rest but then her lids fell and she was fast asleep.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 16th, 2009, 5:47 am

*Mike had trouble sleeping, he had to admit he'd been worried. He knew Aki could take care of herself, but this city could be a dangerous place, with so many people. Mike finally got up, just to check on the kids........ He was surprised that Miri and Minoru were sleeping, and not up asking each other a million questions. He looked in on Toru, and noticed Aki sleeping curled around the little guy.*

*Mike approached the bed, they looked so right together. Remembering holding Aki, just a few nights ago, Mike carefully slipped into bed and wrapped his arm around the two...... Just for a minute or two....... Aki's hair smelled so good, she was so soft and warm........*

*In the morning, Ai headed for the kitchen to get breakfast for Kyo. She peeked into Toru's room to check on the boy...... Ai hesitated at the door for a few moments, then went on to the kitchen. In a short time, Kyo came in and started to eat his breakfast.*

Kyo: I noticed Aki's door is open, and she isn't in her room. I don't see her around, she didn't run off again. Did she?

Ai: No, she's in Toru's room........ sleeping with Mike.

Kyo: Oh............... What!! *Kyo jumped up* Sleeping with him! I'll put a stop to that right.......

*As Kyo got up and started to rush past Ai toward the hall, Ai got up and whacked him on the head with a wooden spoon that she had ready, just for this.*

Ai: You'll do nothing of the sort, now sit down.

Kyo: But Ai, they're sleeping together.

Ai: Yes they are, and you better get use to it. I'm sure they will, many more times. Now sit and eat your breakfast.

Kyo sat down: But Ai... they're...

Ai: And you won't say a thing about it to them.

Kyo: But she's our little girl ... and they're....

Ai: They're not doing anything, not with the boy there. Kyo, they aren't children anymore. They were together for two years, and nothing happened. When the time is right, they will be together, and neither you nor I will interfere.

Kyo: Yes....... I know you're right. It's just hard. It's like I've lost two years.

*Mike woke up with the sun streaming in the window........ Oh, crap, he hadn't planned on staying all night. But..... Aki felt so nice, curled up against him, his arm wrapped around her........... yike, Mike slowly, carefully moved his arm...... he hadn't meant to...... And she was wearing just her...... Oh jeeze, what if someone saw them. He had to get back to his room before........ *As Mike slowly started to get up, he was stopped by a pair of child's bright eyes, looking straight into his.*

Toru: Are you my daddy now?

*Mike looked into the little boy's pleading face. He couldn't lie to the boy.*

Mike: Yes....*Mike would never abandon Toru, He would always be there for him. Even if he and Aki weren't married, he could still be father to the child.* I'd love to have you call me your daddy, Toru. But maybe we should see what your mama thinks of that.

*Koru grinned. He just knew that the man he looked up to most was going to be his daddy.*

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 16th, 2009, 4:52 pm

*Ringo returned to her rooms, after making rounds, surprised at how well this shadow militia was fitting in with their command people.......... at least for now. She found Kelly up and waiting for her.*

Kelly: It's time that I get a look around this base. I have to let him know whether it's worth supporting or not.

*Ringo frowned, she wasn't happy about this, that Kelly should be the one to say whether they stayed or closed the Sleeping Forrest Paramilitary.*

Kelly: Have you seen Kunikida and Selene? We need to know what they think about this.

Ringo: I saw them out in the yard. At least she's going to listen to us first, before closing us down.

*Kunikida felt as depressed as hell. The place was trashed. His friend, Hideki was gone.... dead, and lately, it seemed Selene hadn't been herself. She's been moody and tired. Well, so much had been happening, he couldn't blame her. Well she looked alright today. Kunikida watched Selene charming the sox off the new soldiers, they were almost tripping over their tongues. He chuckled, she was the hottest thing around, and she knew it....... Ringo came out calling for them.*

*They toured the whole base area, checking damage, it was considerable. Selene and Ringo were trying to point out what was good yet. Kunikida was just sure they were done, there was nothing left worth saving.......... Kelly listened a lot, but to Ringo's dismay, mostly pointed out the problems there would be if they tried to stay. They got done with the rounds, and returned to the office.*

Ringo: I say we stay. The generator is still working, we can rebuild.....

Kunikida: It's over, Ringo. We can't live on just a generator. What about food, and amo. there's nothing left. If they attack again........ how many more would die. Nobody wants that, we have to protect the people.

Ringo: But they don't all want to leave, some of us would rather stay and fight.

*Everyone stopped as Kelly dialed her cell phone. Ringo stood, stiff, fists clenched. Kunikida sighed, sure it was over. He looked at Selene, she was looking away, he was sure she was almost in tears......... *

Voice: Good morning Kelly, have you come to a decision?

Kelly: Yes, We did a complete inspection of the area. There is a lot of damage to some key facilities.

* Ringo turned and opened the door, she started to leave.*

Ringo: I won't go back.

Kelly: Sir, I would recommend we give the base full support.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 21st, 2009, 12:12 pm

(sorry for not reply earlier...stupid internet connection)

*Aki stirred. She yawned with her eyes still closed and stretched. She felt something warm press behind her but it didn't register as an oddity to her still sleep-muddle mind.*

*Toru watched as his mama stretched against his new papa. When they were in the Neko Village, his mama always did that during mornings, the next thing she would do was bury herself in the pillow before finally groggily sitting up. Of course there were times when she could put her arms around him and murmur sleepily about getting up in a few minutes. Toru always had found it funny. This time though it was funnier as his mama actually purred and turned around to face Mike. Mike was very red in the face, which was funny too. Why would Mike be red in the face? Toru wondered as Aki unconsciously wrapped and arm around Mike.*

*Aki wondered where her parents bought the nice warm pillow she was hugging, it was firm and yet it was better than other soft pillows...she buried her face into something like cloth and inhaled...smelled nice.*

Aki, sleepily and softly: so nice pillow...must buy more...ask mama...

((oldwrench feel free to wake Aki up now...I want to see Mike's reaction first to this.))
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 21st, 2009, 8:01 pm

* Mike had planned to slip out before Aki woke up, but now, he was trapped. And the closeness of her warm body, her soft scent, were definitely affecting him. Mike gently ran his hand from her shoulder down her smooth thinly clad body to her........This was what he dreamed of, what he longed for...... but.......

*Aki's sleep fogged brain slowly cleared...... this wasn't a pillow, and it was certainly to big to be Toru. Aki tilted her head up and looked into bright blue eyes.*

*Mike looked into AKi's beautiful crimson eyes.*

Mike: Good morning, love.

*Mike watched Aki's eyes get big, he felt her stiffen under his hand. Oh crap!! If she yelled at him, or screamed or something........ He was toast. Somehow he had to............. Mike pulled Aki up and kissed her. He held her close and kissed her till he felt her body relax........ Mike tried to move a bit away from her. What if she noticed just how much she was affecting him. Mike's face got even redder. He hopped she hadn't noticed.*

*Toru smiled as he watched. He was sure now that Mike was his daddy. Hes mama was sure to agree.*

Mike looked down at Aki: I..... I know I shouldn't have......... it was just for a minute......... I mean, I remembered the other night and............ I just wanted...... you were......... *Mike stopped for a moment, as he heard Aki giggle....... well, she wasn't going to kill him.... yet, anyway.* I just wanted to hold you for a minute, I guess I must have fallen asleep.

Toru jumped on the couple: Mike said he'll be my new daddy! Can I call him daddy? I want a new daddy. He said we should ask you. Please mama, can Mike be my new daddy?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » April 30th, 2009, 5:17 am

((Since no one is posting anymore, I'm going to move this on. I hope Yuki won't get to upset with me.))

When Kuro jumped on Aki, She shrieked: No! Not now........... *Kuro little paws were tickling the poor girl.* No... get off, you!!

*Aki wrapped up the little kitten and the two rolled around in a giggling ball. Mike took the opportunity to slip off the bed and head to the door, before Aki noticed how much she had affected him. Mike looked back at the two and sighed. There was so much he wanted...... someday, it would be. Mike checked the hallway and then snuck off to his room.*

*Kyo heard AKi's shriek, and his sensitive ears caught her words....... Kyo jumped up.*

Kyo: I'll put a stop to this right.........

Ai lifted the wooden spoon: No!, you won't! Now sit back down.

Kyo: but, Ai.... they're......

Ai: Yes, and it's none of your business. Now finish your breakfast, dear.

*Mike got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Kyo was hiding behind his news paper, but Ai greeted Mike and got him a nice plate of breakfast. Toru came bouncing into the kitchen and gave his new grandma a big hug, and was rewarded with a nice plate of wonderful smelling food. Ai sat down with her coffee to watch the small child.*

Kyo, from behind his paper: Did you have a good night last night, Micheal?

*Mike almost choked, and it's surprising the newspaper didn't catch fire from the glare Ai was directing that way.*

Mike cleared his throat: Ah..... Yes, sir...... I, ah

Koru, brightly: Ya! Mike slept in my bed, with mama and me. It was really great. Mama said Mike is my daddy now.

*Kyo dropped his paper and looked from Koru to Mike. Mike turned red and started to say something, but was interrupted.*

Koru: I asked Mike if he would be my daddy and he said he would....... but I had to ask mama first. She said it would be alright if I called Mike daddy...... Now I have a mama and daddy again. *Koru was all smiles.*

Ai: Well, that's really nice, Koru. It's good to have a family.

*Kyo looked at Ai, smiling at the boy. She was happier than he had seen her in two years. He looked at the red faced young man across from him. Ai was right, he would just have to accept things as they came. They weren't children anymore. Kyo picked up his paper again.*

Kyo: That's good, I was afraid no one was going to get any sleep after all the excitement last night. We all must have been dead tired.

*Mike let out a sigh of relief. He was sure he was a goner there.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 2nd, 2009, 1:33 am

* Daggoth sat in the edge of the rubble, his feet dangling in the air carelessly. The masked figure next to him watched silently at the battle in the distance. Daggoth's new "trusted lieutenant", as he liked to call him, was making short work of a group of soldiers. *

Daggoth: See that? That's how it should be done.

* The masked figure leaned on a wall, taking care that the katana on his back wouldn't get stuck in something. *

???: This is what you brought me here for?

* Daggoth looked at him annoyed. *

Daggoth: You're way too impatient. I remember telling you to take things slowly--

???: --and think them through, yeah. And I've also told you that I have other things to do.

Daggoth: ... you're no fun...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » May 11th, 2009, 5:39 pm

*Ria reach the base,she sigh as she drop her bag onto the ground and strecht her arms wide in the air.*

Ria:something wrong?

*The person watching her came into view*

???:Ria...

Ria:Finally i get to meet you again....*she turn to face Rina's cousin shouko staring at her with a blank exppression*

shouko:is she going to come back?

Ria*looks at the sky*:who knows....

*an explosion erupted between the two,sending the two to move back a few centimetres away from each other,Ria stared at shouko pulling a pair of gloves out of her small potch which was tied agaist her waist.shouko was doing the same,*

Ria:that could have hurt you know?....

shouko:Answer me!!!

Ria*sits on a rock leaning on one hand looking at shouko*:hey...didn't you say the next time we would meet you would kill me??
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 29th, 2009, 2:48 am

*Mike watched from the next room as Aki got her breakfast and helped Miroku with his. Kyo kissed his wife and left for his work. Toru came in and pounced on Mike.*

Toru: What ya doing today?

Mike: I think your mama and I have to go back to the other base. One of our friends is missing, and the others may need our help.

Toru: Can I go? Can I? ... huh?

Mike: Not yet Toru, I think we have to find out what's happening, besides, I think your grandma would miss you.

Ai: How about we bake some nice cookies today, Toru?

Toru jumped up: Cookies! Can we? I like cookies.

Ai: Let's go look through the recipe book and see what we can find.

*Mike got a phone call, a strangers voice.*

Stranger: You've lost something...... you seek information, knowledge. If you wish to learn, you should go to school.

Mike: What? Who is this? What do you mean?

*It was to late the connection was terminated. Mike wondered what the person meant. what school? Where should he go, and what would he learn? Mike didn't know of any school............ wait! The old high school, was that what he meant? Kunikida had told Mike that the old school was a hot spot for the demons. That no one went there. BUt then....... Maybe Mike could. He'd gone to demon infested places, alone, or with a few of the neckos. If you were careful, you could slip in and out without raising an alarm. Mike got up and headed for the door. He looked in the kitchen as he passed.*

Mike: I'm.... ah, going out for a walk. I'll be back in a while.

*Mike checked that no one was looking, he grabbed his axe as he passed the front closet, and stepped out the door.*

*Aki looked up as Mike spoke. Walk? Not likely. Something was up, and she wasn't going to let Mike run off without her. Aki got up and quickly headed for the door.*

Aki: I think I'll go and walk with Mike, see you in a while.

*Aki quickly caught up with Mike and grabbed his arm.*