GOJIRA!!!

Discussion about games, books, movies, and your favorite songs.
Kira
Angel
Angel

GOJIRA!!!

Post by Kira » July 31st, 2007, 1:03 am

Hello everybody!

w00t! I am a huge fan...well freak! over the Big-G (Godzilla to some)

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find a site that has the music to Godzilla.

Also Toho is planing to bring the mean green fighting machine back in 2013, w00t! I'll be sure to be there and help with that!
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: GOJIRA!!!

Post by Kira » September 25th, 2007, 4:44 am

JJ Abrams is making a monster!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » May 2nd, 2008, 1:52 am

*Sigh*

Think and remember I was excited over Cloverfield...*watches Terror of MechaGodzilla*

hannah821
Established Member
Established Member

Post by hannah821 » May 14th, 2008, 6:10 am

Kira wrote:JJ Abrams is making a monster!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/
:sob: doesn't work
:3 *Kawaii*

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » May 14th, 2008, 6:14 am

Trust me you don't want to see it.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » March 30th, 2010, 3:38 am

OMG!!!! :omg: I heard the most epic news ever!!! :omg: Legendary Pictures is gonna make a New Godzilla Movie for 2012!!!

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » March 31st, 2010, 3:25 pm

Ya, I just saw the news yesterday that they had aquired the rights to that series. Hopefully they do a better job then the last one.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 31st, 2010, 7:39 pm

That wouldn't be hard. The last one should have been named something else., maybe the lizard that ate New York.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » March 31st, 2010, 9:32 pm

Omg! hahah!!! Gpa! Thats exactly what I tell people. Was the US Godzilla a Godzilla movie? No. Was it as horrible as people make it seem? no.

It was one of those, I think Roland Emmerich had a Monster movie story, but the studio wasn't buying it, so he probably said, why not Godzilla, it'll sell?

As much as I didn't like Cloverfield, I give JJ props for trying to make a legit US monster.

I really enjoyed US Godzilla, overall. It wasn't my Godzilla. But a good Monster movie.

I know I a lot of people bash Emmerich, but he's made some good decent movies: 2012, The Patriot, Independence Day, Stargate, and Universal Soldier.

But I'm gonna base Legendary Pictures this Sat. on Clash of Titans. I love the org. Clash Stop-motion by Ray Harryhausen. I miss the days of good Stop-Motion. With all the money and technology. You'd think they focus back on making more Stop-Motion. I still think it looks better and more realistic.