Gakkou S3

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou S3

Post by Zeratul2k » February 29th, 2012, 4:53 am

* Ran tilted her head, thinking about what Rosalynn had said. It didn't make any sense to her. She had read about angels before, but they were mostly "healers", with warriors few and in-between. And the few images (drawings, really) of warrior angels she had seen pictured them with swords of fire. She stood up, taking a step towards Rosalynn. *

Ran: But... I can do things normal angels can't do...

* She said, remembering all her training and battles. How she could manipulate the energy that emanated from her to enhance her attacks, to become more deadly. It didn't seem like an angelic quality at all. Then again, she hadn't read that much about angels, only the necessary. *

* Hiroki listened intently, wondering just what was going on. He understood most of what was going on when Selene started saying that the man in Keone's picture must be her father, so he stepped back. *

Hiroki: I'm heading home now. I'm sorry to have bothered you.

* He said, bowing, before taking his books and heading out. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 29th, 2012, 5:44 am

((I'm back))

*Keon woke in an abandoned house. He had no more tears left. Two years ago he'd lost his mother to an illness, now he'd lost the last link he had to her. He was hungry, but he didn't care, he'd lost his friends, he'd lost his chance to go to school, to live a normal life. He had no hopes left. Keon felt the monster before it came through the broken door. It looked like a cross between a beetle and a crab, with scythe like appendages instead of claws. He knew the monster would kill him as it hurried forward, Keon just hoped it would be quick.*

*The monster felt the presence of the other and rushed into the room. Surprise was it's best offensive advantage. It saw the other sitting against a wall and rushed forward, it slashed with it's cutting arm.*

*Keon didn't move, welcoming the end, looking directly into the monster's strange eyes.... the slashing arm stopped, a fraction of an inch from Keon's head. Keon was startled, he felt curiosity and disappointment from the monster.*

*The monster stopped his attack....... this just wasn't right. Where was the delicious fear, where was the anger the hate? The monster had faced others of these that hadn't feared death, but their anger or courage fed his adrenalin. But this one, all he felt was hurt and depression. How could he revel in that? It would only bring darkness to his soul to kill one whose heart was already dead. He felt something, a strange feeling for this one, he didn't understand it. The monster turned and hurried away.*

*Keon watched the monster go. He felt the monster's emotion, one he'd felt often enough, and hated..... pity. Keon got up, the only way to deal with it was to pick yourself up and get beyond it. He was still hungry, and he had a few things he might be able to sell. He'd have to go back into the city, he'd just have to stay away from the school, and the areas where the others he'd met might be.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 29th, 2012, 5:54 am

((sorry was busy,but i am back also))
*When Hiroki left Kaede was taking her katana to leave also but was stop by Agnus*

Agnus:Where you think you're going?

Kaede:To find keone of course!!his all alone out there!!!

Miri:Kaede,please just stay....i have enough to worry about.lets just enjoy dinner.*she said gesturing to how selene was looking so down*

Kaede:oh...i-ok,

*Dinner was very quiet as they eat,kaede wondered how her friend was doing.how afraid must he be,afterall she knows it so well...to be alone.Nilina drop her whole body on the bed looking up at the ceiling,her thoughts about the new friends she made.Especially kaede,was she the girl from her past.she decided to close her eyes and sleep.Tommorow she will find out who exactly she really is.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 29th, 2012, 10:38 am

*Rosalynn shrugged.*

Rosalynn: There are more types of angels than just one. My mother comes from a small healer clan, but she told me there are different types of angels. She didn't tell me what they were, though she did tell me healers are the most common.

*Then Rosalynn noticed she was hungry. She hadn't noticed before, but she felt it clearly now. Suddenly she realised that it was probably late and her parents had to be very worried.*

Rosalynn: Oh no, my parents are going to kill me when I get back.

*Lorelei waved the kids good-bye and walked inside. It was almost time for dinner and she was getting a bit tired. Looking after the kids had been tiring. Then the phone rang and Lorelei answered it.*

Rosalynn's mum: Hello Lorelei.

*Rosalynn's mother? Why would she call? Lorelei thought.*

Rosalynn's mum: Have you seen Rosalynn? We haven't been able to contact her on her phone and we're quite worried..

*Lorelei's eyes widened in shock. Had something happened to her friend? Or worse, did she go off with one of those new kids at school? Lorelei quickly shook her head to rid her of these thoughts and turned her attention to the conversation.*

Lorelei: She forgot to call you? She's here, with me. Her phone must still be in her coat. But she's gone to the toilet. I can ask her to call you back when she's done, if you want.

*Rosalynn's mother sighed relieved.*

Rosalynn's mum: No, that's alright. You two have fun.

Lorelei: Thank you, miss Wataame.

*Lorelei hung up the phone and went to the couch. She knew Rosalynn could take care of herself, but still she worried about her. Even though she was still a little upset about before, Rosalynn was still her best friend. Lorelei sighed. What is that girl up to?*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 1st, 2012, 4:25 am

*Keon stood up and shook himself off. So, he was alone, that wasn't anything new. He'd just been fooling himself thinking he could live a normal life. That others could accept him as he was. He'd just have to start over. First thing he'd need was to get some money, and then find a different place to live. That woman would be looking for him. They'd imprisoned the people who had been trying to make telepaths. He wasn't going to let them lock him up. Keon knew he could avoid them. He'd had years of practice being invisible, hiding in the cracks.*

*Keon searched around the ruined house. Maybe there would be something here. Sometimes, if he let his senses reach out, he could almost feel the people who had lived there, could imagine their lives. Keon thought there was something here, something they had hidden. He moved from room to room, trying to feel what the former occupants had felt. He searched each area that he thought might hold something and soon found what he had hoped for. They had hidden several pieces of jewelry and some cash. Keon smiled, if they'd gone to the trouble of hiding it, it had to have some value.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2012, 5:23 am

*when dinner ended and everyone was setting off to go home,Kaede pull Toru aside*

Kaede:Lets go find keone-Kun tommorow

*Toru Nodded in agreement and wave goodbye,when everyone left and the door closed.Ikkei went to stand next to kaede to whisper in her ear*

IkkeI:Seems like you and Toru has become good friends...

*Kaede ignored and went to bed*

((Sorry its a quick post))

*Morning came fast,and everyone was up .They heard the hurried footsteps of Kaede descended the stairs and running out of the door without them addressing to her.They wanted to tell her it was still early.* :swt: Mean while Nilina was playing with the children early in the morning.*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 1st, 2012, 6:47 am

*Toru didn't sleep, he was worried about his new friend. The things he'd seen and heard kept running through his head. Keon had been frightened when he suggested they go to Kaede's house. Was that why left? Toru got up and went to get a glass of water. He found his dad in the kitchen.*

Mike: Having trouble sleeping, son?

Toru: Ya, I just can't stop wondering about Keon. I hope he's alright.

Mike: Well, if he could journey alone from his village to Arias city, I'm sure he can take care of himself. Besides, you'll see him in school in the morning.

Toru: I hope so, but I have a bad feeling about it. I think he ran off, but I don't know why.

Mike stood and thought for a minute: I wonder, maybe, him being an esper, he could tell that Selene was looking for him. She's pretty impulsive, who knows what someone like him would pick up from her. Maybe that frightened him.

Toru: That would be bad. What if he thinks we're after him to use him like a lab animal. To experiment on him. He might run away where we'll never find him. *Toru's voice was beginning to choke up.*

Mike: Don't worry, son. Kunikida has a very large surveillance system around the city, and Selene has some of the military people on it. They'll spot him.

Toru: Maybe....... if he's still in the city.

Mike: Well, I'll tell you what. In the morning, I'll go outside the city and have a look around. I haven't been outside in a while, I could use a bit of fun, besides, I'd like to find out how he got out, he didn't leave through any of the gates, I checked.

Toru: Thanks, dad. I just hope this works out for Keon, and aunt Selene.

Mike smiled: It will, son. It's just about sun up, how about you and I go for a run before breakfast?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2012, 3:16 pm

* Ran wanted to ask more, but knew Rosalynn had to head back home. She still hoped to get some answers and, if possible, to help someone like her control her powers. She stood up and picked up her wallet, taking out a business card. She offered it to Rosalynn, waiting for her to take it. *

Ran: I can help you control your abilities.

* She then headed to the door, and opened it for her. *

* The next day, Hiroki did his morning ritual and headed out. He closed the door behind him, locked it, then looked at the forest growing outside of the city. It was a relaxing view, but there were more important things to think about. Keone was missing, that was weird. He headed downstairs, remembering what his contacts had told him. "We found the place he used to stay at. Mostly empty, there's a human keeping watch. Trace of the boy leads out of the city." He could try heading out himself, but he didn't want to blow his cover, so he decided to just stay where he was and tell his contacts to keep an eye on Keone. He could take care of himself, in any case, but better to be safe than sorry, he thought while starting to walk towards the school. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » March 1st, 2012, 11:10 pm

*Rosalynn took the business card and inspected it before turning to Ran.*

Rosalynn: Well then, I'm off.

*She bowed briefly before heading out. She had to get home asap, or her parents might really get mad. However, when she got home they didn't seem as angry as she had thought they'd be.*

Rosalynn's mum: Next time you go to a friend's house, you should call us. We were really worried!

Rosalynn: Y-yes, I'm sorry, mum. Next time I'll call. I promise.

Rosalynn's dad: Did you have fun with Lorelei?

*Lorelei? Rosalynn thought. So that's why they thought she was at a friend's house. She quickly nodded.*

Rosalynn: Yes, it was lots of fun!

*The rest of the evening went as usual. Though Rosalynn's parents did notice something was a little off, they didn't mention it. After Rosalynn went to bed, her parents turned to each other.*

Rosalynn's dad: Is it me, or does our daughter's energy feel a little more demonic?
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 2nd, 2012, 4:22 am

*In the harsh glare of the morning sun, Keon hesitated at the gap in the city wall. There was someone waiting..... watching. Keon waited, he caught sight of the watcher and concentrated. If the man would only look away for a few moments. The watcher thought he heard something........ over there, in that alley........ he went over to take a look. Keon hurried away from the wall and behind a building. He slipped away, unseen, and headed for a salvage shop he knew of.*

*The owner of the pawn and salvage shop knew Keon. The boy had sold him pieces of salvaged copper and jewelry before. He didn't know where the boy found the stuff but he had checked police reports for lists of stolen items and hadn't found any reports of the things the boy brought. He was sure the boy was poor, and he always gave him a good deal. Keon could sense it, that same emotion.....pity. He sighed and put the things he'd found on the counter.*

*Keon smiled as he pocketed the roll of cash. The man had told him some of the jewelry was platinum, worth more than gold. He'd really hit the jackpot. Now if he could find another place to live in. He couldn't go back to the abandoned buildings he'd been living in, they were being watched. Keon stopped, then ducked into an alley, there were some girls going by, wearing school uniforms. He sighed, he wished he could just go back to yesterday, things had been so good. It had been so different from his life before. He remembered his friends..... the girls in their uniforms made him think of the pretty girl, Rosalynn........ but, it wasn't her face he could remember, it was brown eyes and long dark hair. It was her glare...... the girl from chemistry class, Lorelei. She'd been angry at him, and it bothered him. Why did it bother him? She wasn't even nice to him, but still, it upset him. He closed his eyes. No, it wasn't just anger that bothered him, she'd also been hurt, and maybe a little jealous. Keon just didn't understand it, she's really pretty, she should have......... Keon's eyes popped open. What was he doing, he wasn't concentrating on his surroundings. someone could have snuck up on him and he wouldn't have known it.*