PANIC THREAD!!!

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

PANIC THREAD!!!

Post by Freya » July 13th, 2007, 2:48 am

yaaaaa! got something you're panicked about?
vent here!
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: PANIC THREAD!!!

Post by oldwrench » July 13th, 2007, 5:20 am

Daughter and grand- daughter here, Parents coming tomorrow, wife is getting all wound up, to much to do at the shop tomorrow, it's so dry here that if you dump a bucket of water on the ground you can't even make any mud. ...... Life's been good to me, so far.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 13th, 2007, 11:37 pm

ok. i wanna see you guys try being in dining room on a friday for your entire shift! IT NEVER ENDS!!!! :sob:

so....tired.... :sleepy:
*collapses*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » July 13th, 2007, 11:39 pm

aww... :pat: *Panda hugs* :love: :kiss:
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 18th, 2007, 9:19 pm

REPLACING TWO FRONT TIRES AND PAYING OFF A CREDIT CARD BILL WHILE RE-ENROLLING IN CLASSES!!!! WELCOME TO WORLD IN DEBT!! :omg: :omg:

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » July 18th, 2007, 9:22 pm

Poor Freya!
Don't feed me violins.

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Post by JHawkNH » July 18th, 2007, 10:02 pm

Freya wrote:REPLACING TWO FRONT TIRES AND PAYING OFF A CREDIT CARD BILL WHILE RE-ENROLLING IN CLASSES!!!! WELCOME TO WORLD IN DEBT!! :omg: :omg:
You don't know about debt until you have owned a house. At least your credit card shouldn't take you 30-40 years to pay off. :swt:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 18th, 2007, 11:42 pm

Yes Freya, I do feel sorry for you. Waitong on people for hours is a hard job. ....... But then, you are in an air conditioned building. Today started out at 82 degrees here, and humid enough to be hazy. By noon it was ninety and more humid. We have plenty of rather heavy, dirty, work to be doing. I'm about burned out after nine hours. Auto repair is a world of fun.

Credit cards, ect.: We all need credit to get started, but be very careful with it. It is very easy to get yourself in too deep for things you could do without. Renting money, especially from credit cards is not a good thing to do. Try to pay off your debts as quickly as you can, it will be much better for you later.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » July 19th, 2007, 5:06 am

:kiss: thanks gpa! ^^

no let's see me get up in 3 hours to go back and do it all again! Yay! not. :pif:

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » August 12th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Drivers Test tomorrow (Monday), with a bad leg, and plus so no feeling well...w00t! back to the hospital with me! lol
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.