Invitation to my room

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
Sakura
Resident Kitty

Re: Invitation to my room

Post by Sakura » April 29th, 2015, 12:14 pm

The next game on my list is "AION" which I purretty much enjoy. Although there are no Cats you get a character complete with ANGEL WINGS :love: :love: :love:
It's "free to play" in a relatively good way, you can play all the stuff for less than $5 a month which is a bargain compared to the competition.
Most of the good stuff can be bought in the real $$ shop, but you can also collect most in-game (although with tremendous effort...)
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 1st, 2016, 3:36 am

And what are you playing now young one? Old guys like me play games like free cell solitaire. I'm getting fairly good at it.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » January 19th, 2016, 12:00 pm

I'm back to World of Warcraft and the "new" add-on Warlords of Draenor.

AION is the most impurrrressive game considering the dresses, frills, and wings (especially the wings!) but it has ridiculous shop prices where you have to buy a mount for € 30.- per character.

In WoW I pay about € 22,- every 60 days all-inclusive.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » February 15th, 2016, 4:13 pm

While purreparing for my exams I have dropped Warcraft for the offline-game "The Witcher 3". The character Geralt is very cool but he never smiles. There are no cat girl's and I happen to die very very often.

Anycat played "Grand Theft Auto 5?" Or "Fallout 4?" Which of them would you think suits me more? :hmm:

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » January 16th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Hm I'm going to try Grand Theft Auto V at a friends house. I purrretty much doubt that I'm going to like it... :hmm:

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » March 6th, 2017, 1:00 am

I didn't like it and I lost a friend. People worshipping crimes are a no-go to me, even in games.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 6th, 2017, 4:21 am

I never thought crime games like stealing cars were a good idea. There's too much of that in the real world.

Still haven't gotten off the ground in No Man's Sky, haven't had time to fix my space ship........... If it was an old Buick or Chevy, no problem...... sigh.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » March 30th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Well, the first ship you get is nothing more than a Buick...

Want a "trainer" to "upgrade" your savegame? One reload and find your shiny new ship in another galaxy with 100,000,000,000 credits on board :gg:

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » December 6th, 2017, 10:58 am

Okay back to the roots.

The first online game I tried was Ultima Online. It was the first commercially slaughtered, err successful online game ever (until Electronic Arts bought the company and tried to "monetize" every single aspect of the already full priced game with monthly fee... some people call that "milking the cash cow")

Ultima Online is a "mature" game, this year around x-mas it'll be 20 years old. Reason enough to check out what happened on their website. Then I got a little bit nostalgic and looked for a free server to play on. Horray, the private servers are actually more advanced than the original game. You can play for free so I set up a character. meet Luna (which is short for "Lunatic" which I tell all the people in this game) I will post a few pictures of the garden on my house roof where I'm currently growing plants. And a picture of my beehives which will produce honey and wax. A bit tricky to tend to, but I'll manage. I'm currently creating hybrid plants by cross-pollination. There are 17 plants of 17 colors each. Gotta catch 'em all :thumb:

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » December 6th, 2017, 11:00 am

oldwrench wrote: March 6th, 2017, 4:21 amStill haven't gotten off the ground in No Man's Sky, haven't had time to fix my space ship........... If it was an old Buick or Chevy, no problem...... sigh.
I overheared that 'No Man's Sky' received a rather large upgrade, right? How's the game now or did you stop playing already?