Kurau Phantom Memory

Have a seat at the fireplace. Free cookies for everyone!
xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Kurau Phantom Memory

Post by xXemobunnyXx » February 13th, 2009, 9:20 pm

If anyone's watched it, post!! I just watched the first episode today and fell in love with it. :love: :shy:
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

JHawkNH
Anime Addict

Re: Kurau Phantom Memory

Post by JHawkNH » February 13th, 2009, 10:20 pm

What is it about? Give us a general overview. :love:
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » February 13th, 2009, 10:27 pm

The picture looks nice.. I'll check it out when I have time :shy:
Don't feed me violins.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » February 14th, 2009, 6:42 am

This is kinda rushed and a little bit confusing because it is based on memory from about two years ago.

Kurau Phantom Memory: It takes palce in the future. It is about a girl named (you guessed it) Kurau. She is the daughter of some generic lead scientist who is on the verge of discovering Rynax energy which is a form of alternative energy. On her twelfth birthday when Kurau is visiting her fathers place of experimentation, something goes wrong and she is hit by a stray wave of energy. It is soon discovered that she has "died" and the "Kurau" there is her body inhabited by the Rynax. Since it needs her life to live, the Rynax Kurau is exactly like the original Kurau, even having all her old memories, except she has the previous memories of the Rynax as well (basically two seperate people combined into one being that shares the past of both original beings). Oh and did I mention that she is more or less Superman now? The Rynax genes gives Kurau super strength, agility, fly, phase through solid objects, and the ability to fire radiation that disintegrates things.
Fast Forward 10 years.
Kurau is now working as a sort of mercenary, Living the lonely life of a person who doesn't really know who she is. That is until her other half wakes up. For you see, Rynax always live in pairs. In comes Christmas, an exact replica of 12 year old Kurau. The world becomes brighter for Kurau until she discovers that her mere existence is considered a threat to the world. With the GPO (the police) after her, Kurau and Christmas set off on a journey to stay alive until they prove that Rynax can live peacefully on Earth.

I found it to be a good series when I watched it (the entire series is available in English for anyone that cares) but that is all. It wasn't particularly remarkable to me.

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Post by xXemobunnyXx » February 17th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Aww, I luvved it though. Well, actually I only watched the first episode but hey... :shy:
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » February 18th, 2009, 5:44 am

xXemobunnyXx wrote:Aww, I luvved it though. Well, actually I only watched the first episode but hey... :shy:
:swt: You make it sound like I'm some sort of authority on anime. That is just my opinion on the series. That's it. You are entitled to have your own opinion and whether or not you agree doesn't matter as long as you don't let me change your opinion. If you are enjoying it then continue watching it.