Character Sheets and OOC Chat

All posts awaiting approval by a moderator

Moderator: xXemobunnyXx

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Character Sheets and OOC Chat

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 24th, 2010, 8:24 pm

This is where you can post your char sheets for approval and chat or ask questions regarding the game. You can chat about OT things too, but don't do it a lot.
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Re: Character Sheets and OOC Chat

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 24th, 2010, 8:35 pm

The game shall not start until I have two players or more, so you'll have to be patient if I've already approved you. It's been a long time since I've been a Moderator, so bear with my clumsiness.

Zeratul2k has a pre-approved char he can post when he'd like. :kiss:

I'll post mine as soon as I get the chance. :swt:
Little girls can love unconditionally....and they can hate unconditionally as well...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 24th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Awesome! Here's my character:

Full Name: Daniel White

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Years of experiments, torture and isolation have left him a total wreck. He's schizophrenic, to the point where he has almost permanent hallucinations of a demonic girl. He fears life more than death, but would rather take the "Angels" along when he dies than kicking the bucket peacefully on his room.

Powers: Telekinesis, mostly manifested to him as the actions of his demonic girl hallucination, but able to use it himself as well.

Biography: Daniel was a normal 11 year old kid when the Angels attacked his town, razing it before anyone could do anything about it, not that they could. After witnessing his parent's deaths at the hands of the Angels, he was rounded up along with his sister and the other kids from town. He was the "lucky" one. As they took him away he could see the death of his little sister, an scene that comes back to him in nightmares every night. After countless experiments and torture sessions, he found himself on his room one day, sleeping on the floor, a young demon girl staring at him from the bed. At first he thought it was a trick from the angels, but little by little he opened up to her and closed up to his surroundings. Daniel's powers manifest themselves through the demon girl, who introduced herself as Maria, the same name of Daniel's little sister, and it's because of this that the Angels haven't discovered his powers, since Maria supposedly stays on Daniel's room when the Angels take him for the usual experiments. Daniel fully believes Maria to be real and would probably call other people crazy or get mad at them if they try to convince him otherwise. Maria has stated that she's older than time itself, though she looks like she's 12. She also has quick mood shifts, going from happy to sad in seconds and from trying to help Daniel to trying to bring him down even faster. Still, Daniel considers Maria to be his only friend, mainly because he has no other options.

Maria's Appearance:

Daniel's Song: Rise Against - Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Maria's Song: Avenged Sevenfold - The Wicked End
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 25th, 2010, 5:47 pm

Yay! Thanks!

Here is one of mine. :.:

Name: Mondenkind Zelliah
Species: Furry, albino Fox/Pomeranian hybrid
Appearance: Replace blue tinge in fur and blue color of eyes with a pink color. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3425118/

Personality:
A truly melancholy child, Mond is both wiser and more depressed than others her age. She holds a serious contempt for all other furs, due to her past. As far as humans/nekos are concerned, she tolerates them, but if they step out of line, she'll start hating them too. She is a total lap dog to the Angels, specifically a father-figure scientist named Deeia, and often tattles cruelly on the other children.

Bio: Mondenkind was quite literally born into a life on the run. Her parents were in what was considered a taboo marriage--- a dog with a fox. Purist furries, who believed only same species should marry and breed, quickly put a price tag on her family's skins and set out to kill them...and use their fur as rugs once they were done.

This eventually drove her to hate all other furs.

After awhile of jumping from village to village, Mondenkind and her parents found themselves caught up in an Angel attack. Like is the case with the other children, she watched as her parents were slaughtered before her, their blood splashing across her snow white fur. She was chosen as the 'lucky' one, and was kidnapped without a fight on her part....she had witnessed too much sorrow in her life, making her heart so heavy that she did not bother resisting.

After a year of experimentation and suffering, the child's powers revealed themselves.

One of the scientists happened to discover these powers, a man named Deeia, but rather than turn her in, he kept what he had discovered a secret. Why? Because Deeia considers Mond his own personal property, sort of like a twisted father-daughter complex. And if he hands her over, then she won't belong to him anymore. To that end, he always makes sure the experiments done to her never go too far or get to be too revealing.

Powers: Invulnerability/Invincibility. She can still feel pain, however, which is why the experiments are particularly torturous for her. Mental empathy, can force others to feel sad, happy, angry, etc.

Theme Song: Psychic Lover- XTC

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Post by xXemobunnyXx » May 26th, 2010, 6:05 am

There was a glaring mistake in my Prologue, I called the Angels Harborers instead of Angels, and this is because of another story line I've went down with this RP before, and it revealed that specific factions of Angels are called Harborers. But since we are new with this one, they will just be called Angels.

Full Name: Vanessa Herand
Species: Neko
Appearance:

Personality: Vanessa comes off as a total valley girl on first glance, hyper out of her mind, but once you get to know her, you'll discover her placant, deeper (and sometimes a bit nerdy!) personality. Since being taken, she is much more jittery and on edge than usual, but this is to be expected.

Bio: Vanessa, a middle child in a family of fun loving knuckle-heads, was the top of her class back in her tiny home village, a beautiful place right on the edge of the plains, and had a running record for beating other students at trivia games hands down. She misses her life, her mother, and her family dearly, and considers honoring their memory more important than anything, even more important than escaping from this hell.

Powers: Elemental control over light...nothing major (like making the sun rise), but quite small, like bringing a flame of light to a dark room or turning electric lighting systems on or off with her mind.

Theme Song: Imogen Heap- First Train Home

Full Name: Deeia Verden
Angel Allignment: Honorable
Angel Duty: Research Scientist
Species: Racoon-type neko.
Appearance: Deeia wears an elegant and silky white lab coat, with a black bow-like brooch attacked to the collar of his green shirt. He wears long black gloves better suited for industrial work than medical experimentation, and black pants. His boots are steel-toed. As far as looks go, Deeia is the very personification of the "Angel" beauty stereotype: his light-skinned face is long and seductive, every feature perfectly defined and symmetrical. His eyes are a firey orange. His hair, so long that even when he does it up in braids, it falls past his hips--- is a brilliant green-blue color. The only thing that seems to detract from his beauty would have to be the fluffy ears and tail he posseses.

Personality: Deeia is a fun-loving soul who wakes up every morning on the right side of the bed, bright and cheerful and ready to exclaim: "Today is a great day for science!" every time he goes to work. He loves reminiscing about the good 'ol days in college working twoards his major, and his true love from back then, Anna. He wonders deeply if she'll ever come back to him. Now that he has found a high-ranking job courtesy of this major, he seems to love it. In fact, he adores pestering and experimenting on these children. He has grown attached to one child in particular, a girl named Mondenkind, and thinks of her as an odd sort of daughter.

Bio: Secret!

Theme Song: Killswitch Engage- My Curse

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 27th, 2010, 8:27 pm

Full Name: Sakura Yamada

Angel Alignment: Rebel

Angel Duty: Guard

Species: Nekomimi

Appearance: http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/101795/ ... ghhighs-wa

Personality: Sakura is headstrong and independent, priding herself on the fact that all she has achieved in her life has been through her own hard work instead of relying on others to help her. She's a good martial artist, and uses a Guan Dao as her main weapon.

Powers: None, but her nekomimi nature gives her faster reflexes and agility than most people.

Biography: Sakura was born in one of the smaller Angel cities, exploring the nearby woods every time she could. From a very early age she has hated being told what to do and think, which has landed her on problems more than once, but as gotten better at controlling herself as she grew, something important in Angel culture. She joined the Angel's Military Academy once she was old enough, contrary to her parents wishes, hoping to witness firsthand the things that happened on the newly discovered worlds instead of just waiting for the propaganda videos the government prepared, which she has always taken with a grain of salt. While in the Military Academy, she got in several problems that limited her career choices to either leaving the military or guarding a research station on a seemingly insignificant backwater planet. She chose the second option and, once on her post, witnessed first-hand the things that were happening on the research station. At first she acted like it wasn't her problem, but after having a dream of being one of the kids and going through all that testing and torture, she has begun to see things differently.

Song: Disturbed - Deify
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 28th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Full Name: Rachel Nishino
Species: Human

Personality:
A very happy and sweet girl. She always looks at the bright side of life, even in the crappiest situations. Rachel is very naïve and likes to play games. She also loves talking to her best (and only) friend, Raquel. Hate is an emotion Rachel doesn’t know.
Powers: Raquel won’t tell

Biography:
Rachel’s parents were fugitives because their tribe claimed they were criminals, even though they were actually innocent. Because of this, Rachel was never allowed to go outside and was usually kept in her room. Rachel had no friends and she was very lonely. One day she felt so lonely she had to cry, but then a girl (who looked quite like her) appeared in her room. The girl introduced herself as Raquel and she told Rachel she’d be her friend.

One day she heard weird noises coming from the living room so Rachel went to see what was going on. There were people with strange outfits standing in front of her parents. Rachel didn’t know how but one moment she was in the living room, and the next she was in a room full with weird equipment.

Rachel only remembers parts of the experiments. Raquel had told Rachel she just fainted because she couldn’t bear the pain and, of course, Rachel believed her. Even after all this time she still remains the happy girl she used to be.

Song: Shiawase no Tane ~Winter Version~ - Kiroro

Full Name: Raquel Nishino
Species: Human/Spirit

Personality:
She hates everyone except for Rachel. She is usually calm and is very suspicious of everyone and everything. Raquel can handle enormous amounts of pain, whether they are physical or psychological. She’s very, very protective of Rachel and cares deeply for her. Raquel, like Rachel, likes to talk even though she denies it.
Powers: Taking over Rachel’s body

Biography:
Rachel’s parents never told Rachel about her sister who died before birth. They didn’t even give her a name. The spirit that was left of the nameless child (and stayed close to her sister) was upset because of this at first, but soon learned to hate her parents for this. Her hatred only grew more and more when she saw that her sister was not allowed to leave the house and eventually she decided to show herself to Rachel, because she could not stand to see her sister cry.

When the Angels came, Raquel took over. She could not allow Rachel to witness her parents’ death nor the death of the children. Whenever Rachel had to go through an experiment or anything else that might cause her pain, Raquel took over in order to protect Rachel’s spirit.

The Angels realised something happened to Rachel as soon as they inflicted pain and so they eventually found out about her supposed alter-ego Raquel.
Raquel claims to know what Rachel’s power is, but the Angels doubt Raquel is trustworthy.

Song: Dear You -Cry- - Yuduki

Appearance:
Art (c) Endling/S. Healey
Art (c) Endling/S. Healey
*feels bad about using someone else's art >.<* Anyhow, Rachel's hair is curlier, but this is pretty much what I imagined Raquel to look like...
Don't feed me violins.

xXemobunnyXx
Established Member
Established Member

Re%3A+Character+Sheets+and+OOC+Chat

Post by xXemobunnyXx » June 15th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Hey+everyone,+I'm+very+sorry+I+was+gone+for+sooo+long+but+I'm+still+here+and+I'm+still+going+to+do+this.+Very+soon+I+will+have+the+actual+game+up+and+running...yayyy...Again,+I'm+sorry.+Life+sucks+sometimes,+the+way+it+just+drops+boulders+on+your+head+and+stuff.....

Return to “Rules and Character Bios - Silver Lining”