Game: Woodworn tavern

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Game: Woodworn tavern

Post by Raine » December 15th, 2009, 4:26 pm

The woodworn Tavern is found in the middle of the forest,but not too far from the town.In the tavern Rinoko kotoro was having so much problems coping with her parents constant nagging,she was behind the counter wiping it.she was between her parents both talking at the same time.

Rinoko :okay!!i get it now just leave!!!

Keito: Don't be harsh on your parents..young lady just telling you what is to be done.

Rinoko: at the same time?papa,just go i can handle things here..im not that hopeless. you know..

*her father scrached her head knowing full well what she was implying,he look at his wife for support but she wave her hands and said she forgot something in the kitchen.coward*

Keito: sweetheart!!were very sorry,that you didn't get to go to the academy but your mother and i are proud of you.

Rinoko*smiles and kiss her father on the cheek*":i know im ok..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Game: Woodworn tavern

Post by Zeratul2k » December 16th, 2009, 4:13 am

* Ira walked into the tavern and dropped himself on a chair, letting his bag fall heavily to the ground. *

Ira: Phew... 40 kilometers in 2 and a half hours... not doing THAT again...

* Ira looked around and noticed the elf girl behind the counter. *

Ira: Hello, can I have something to drink?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 16th, 2009, 4:18 am

*Rino jump at the sound of the new stranger,*

Rino:oh yes just a minute

*she took a glass and pour some tap water,then came and gave it to him*

Rino's mother :Are you alright mister?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 16th, 2009, 5:18 am

* Ira takes the glass and takes a sip. *

Ira: I'll be, thanks for asking.

* He takes another short sip, then drinks half the glass a few moments later. *

Ira: Ok, that's better!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 21st, 2009, 11:07 am

Rinoko: oook..
*walks back to behind the counter to see a very crossed arms plump woman looking back at her*

Rinoko;i promise i'll be nice only if the goblins behave if they come...what?mama they tore my clothes.

Rino's mother: okay...well just be nice.now mister we will be leaving,if you need anything just ask my daughter okay.keito let us go.

keito: im coming..

*when the door closed,Rino sigh in relief.she serve the other guest and then stared out of the window*

i sure hope that no wars starts..it will be too much for me to handle

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 21st, 2009, 1:07 pm

* Ira props himself up when Rinoko mentions goblins. That sounds like a job! He quietly walks to the bar and sits down. *

Ira: Miss, can I ask you a question?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 22nd, 2009, 5:54 am

*Rinoko turn to look at the man,with one hand on her hip and one raised eyebrow she stared at him*

Rinoko: You already asked me a question,and the answer is yes.what's the second question?

*rolling her eyes,she stared out of the window sligtly paying attention to the man infront of her*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 22nd, 2009, 3:50 pm

Ira: I hear you have goblin problems... maybe I can help with that?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 23rd, 2009, 6:00 am

Rinoko: are you implying i can't handle goblins??

*someone tap rinoko on her shoulder she turn to look to see maria the maid staring back at her*

Maria: Rino,be nice to customers no need to latch all that anger on the,now we do need a helper around here what if someone in tavern starts to fight we could use a strong man help...

Rinoko: ah ok..not only when goblins we need someone to chop the wood and stuff around here.if your going to take the job for only goblins then you ought to pay your own room.

*maris smile and wink at ira before proceeding to serve the guests*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 25th, 2009, 7:19 am

Ira: I can do all that, of course! And with all due respect, I don't mean you can't handle goblins, just that a beauty like you shouldn't bother herself with handling them.

* Without waiting for an answer or reaction from Rinoko, Ira jumps up from his seat and takes his bag. *

Ira: Ok, I'm ready!