RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

Kira
Angel
Angel

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 9:24 pm

*Vince, being spoiled, never liked to obey the rules all that much, especially when it came to his father, He lines up along with Vanilla and Tan, not really in line just standing a little behind them*

Vince: Vanilla, I like that. You wouldn't happened to have parents of celebrities too, would you? Or maybe hippies? Hahaha.
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 10:37 pm

Vanilla: Oh no. My parents are farmers.

*Vanilla smiled and shrugged.*

Vanilla: I think they're the reason why I like the nature so much.
Don't feed me violins.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Vince: You're a chirpy little thing aren't you. I like that. And I like your smile, its so refreshing.

*Vince again, nudges Tan*

Vince: Don't you think, Tan. But yeah, I know what you mean about loving nature. To be honest, I'm one more for peace. Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for protection and all that jazz, but I'm not one. Take those flowers for instance, Aren't they lovely?

*Vince pats Tan on the shoulder*

Vince: Watch this you two.

*Vince walks over to the outer rim of the flower garden and sits cross legged, outside so not to ruin any of the flower arrangement. Some students look at him Annoyed, others shocked, like he's mad*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 11:06 pm

*Tan looked at the girl, Vanilla, she was only a little taller than he was, a pretty girl........ and pretty girls didn't talk to him, unless they were trying to cause him trouble. But maybe.......*

Tan: Sure, we can see how it goes. *He smiled* I'd like that. So you're trying out for IC?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 11:14 pm

*Vince looks back them*

Vince: Hey, you two! C'mon! The wat-er um, the grass is fine!

*Vince pats an empty spot for them to join him*

Vince:This should get, my grandfathers attention.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Tan looked at Vanilla: I don't think that's a good idea, the teacher told us to line up here. I wouldn't want to get into trouble on our first day. *Tan looked at Vince.* He's a strange one........ I mean, he's interesting........ *his voice was quiet.* I've never seen a farm. I haven't had a chance to see much of the country, or of flowers, but I know about protection. I want to protect all this. I'll never let them push us around, or hurt us.......

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 11:32 pm

*Vince was still in ear shot, to over hear Tan's last remark. He put his head and thinks to himself*

Vince: He sounds just like dad... He was a good man, and loved peace, but once the war... Why did he have to be a hero...

*Vince gets up and walks back over to Tan and Vanilla but again, hides behind them*

Vince: So Tell me. Back there in the Sim, You knew what you were doing. Have you ever, been in one of things before?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 20th, 2009, 2:38 am

*Tan looked up at Vince, still wary of the taller boy.*

Tan: Yes, I was...... in state run schools. *Everyone knew, those schools were run by the military, for the children that had no family.* I learned to pilot the older mechs. They sent me here, I didn't have a choice, I owe them for raising me. That's what they drill into us, anyway........... I would have come here anyway, I will be a pilot........ if there is no one, no IC for me, I'll pilot one of the old mechs. I'll never give up. *Tan turned a bit red faced, he'd talked a lot more than he intended. Just then the tall redhead walked by, with two other girls.*

Miss Lansing, talking rather loudly: Ya, he looks weird. He must dye his hair and wear colored contacts. Probably trying to draw attention, to compensate for being a wimp. *She held her nose up as she walked by.*

*Tan clenched his fists, this was how it started. He looked up at Vanilla, she was looking at his silver grey hair, she looked into his lavender eyes. Tan quickly looked away.*

Tan: I don't dye my hair, this is just what I have...... and my eyes are just this color. *once again he cursed his strangeness. Why couldn't he just be like everyone else.* Yes, it's some kind of genetic mutation...... There was an accident, I'm some kind of mutant. *Tan's eyes burned as he turned away..... there, now they knew, now they could go join the others in hating him.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 20th, 2009, 4:08 am

* Ryu, who had been listening in silence to the small group's conversation after listening to Victoria, walked closer while looking at Tan. For some reason he never did like to see people get bullied. "Must have learned that from dad, I guess..." he thought. *

Ryu: Don't let it get to your head, kiddo, some people around here need to learn how to look past appearances.

* Ryu shot an evil grin at the redhead, getting an idea. *

Ryu: Tell you what, let's see if you can cash those checks your mouth's been writing.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 20th, 2009, 5:03 am

shala:wow!!!there's many students here isnt there grey??

*shala was looking around and spotted some students she giggled*

shala: I bet none of them can beat us!!!

*the dark haired boy made no comment he just stared at the soulfinders*

*maythan was looking at Vince and smile,the boy might learn a few things*

Rick: sir you called me

Maythan:yeah wait your turn where just going to see how they do...

Victoria :Um lets see....Tan,Ryu,Vince and Grey and partners get in your soul finders you guys will be team Blue you will be against team Red, *a cough was heard making Victoria turn to see the principal and one of the best pilot and his Ic Emma in second*

Maytha: Id like to make some changes...Team Blue meet Team red's leader Rick Anderson he will be your opponent and will be using a real mech *he grin looking at the shock faces*

Miss victoria:But sir that would be unfair

Maythan: In war you fight with what you have using more your intelligent and teamwork...there is no fair or unfairness in it only survival till the end

Shala:Bring it!!we can take it

Grey; soulfinders are not quite equip with weapons but real mech do like his...

Rick:Don't worry i won't use any weapons to beat you guys and beside will be going easy...it's just a test

Maythan:good no more delay!!*claps hands*Grey your the leader oF Team blue
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway