RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 5:54 am

Ryu: Oh, come on, it's not picking on you if we don't have bad intentions. Come on, it'll be fun.

* Ryu looked back at the rows of simulators. *

Ryu: Come on, I'll introduce you to someone I just met.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 5:57 am

*Vince went back to watching Tan, trying to figure out what everything on the screen meant, he feels the presences of someone coming up behind him, he turns back to look up*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 6:17 am

*before she could protest she was already drag to vince8

Nila: hey wait..a minute!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 6:21 am

* Ryu let's go of Nila and smiles proudly while presenting them. *

Ryu: Nila, this is Vince. Vince, Nila. Now, what were we talking about? Oh, right, you're not picking on the kiddo, are you, Vince?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 6:24 am

Vince: Nah, what? no. I wouldn't... *Vince bows* I'm sorry if it seemed that way...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 6:30 am

Ryu: Don't, it's just that he was being picked on earlier and I don't like that.

* He looked back at Nila. *

Ryu: So, I've been meaning to ask, if it's not much problem, why don't you want to join... but spend your time here?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 7:21 am

Nila: I do mind...and if you'll excu-

Anouncer:ALL NAMES CALLED PLEASE REPORT TO THE OUTSIDE FIELD

RYU KAUMAU
VINCE LARKEN
TAN HALLYN
VANILLA VILLIERS
GREY LEONHART
SHALA MINX
WILLIAM STONES
TINA FRAY

*The list went on and on*
Nila: Outside?!what is he thinking!!!*Nila quickly walked out of the room*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 2:10 pm

* Ryu frowned when his name was called. He looked at the others in the room and saw others jumping down from their simulators. He turned towards Nila, intending to ask what was happening, but she stomped away before he could. *

Ryu: Well, that's... interesting...

* Ryu took a few steps then stopped and looked up with closed eyes. After a moment he turned towards Vincent. *

Ryu: Say, do you know which outside field they meant? This place is huge...

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 3:05 pm

*Vanilla wondered what the other people were like as she got up from the grass field behind her home. She brushed the dirt of her red checkered skirt and walked to the farm.*

Vanilla: Mom, dad, I'm off.

Mom: Have fun at school, Vee~!

Vanilla: Thank you~!

*Then Vanilla walked away. She took the bus to school and watched how everyone got into simulations. Then she spotted the girl who took care of the flowers. Vanilla had only seen her once, when Vanilla and her parents were at the school to ask for more information, but she remembered the flower girl. Vanilla chuckled as the flower girl got dragged along with some guy.
Then an announcer called a couple of names, and to her surprise her name as well. She then started walking. She had had a small tour with her parents, so if she remembered correctly she knew where she had to go.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 3:47 pm

*Tan felt rather than saw Vince leaning over his simulator. He continued to check the control systems and proceed with the simulations. Tan was afraid to look up, that the other would make rude comments about his unusual eyes or hair. Afraid that the other would call him a little boy........ Tan listened to the conversation as Ryu joined Vince. Tan winced as he heard himself referred to as kid. He wasn't a child anymore. At 18, he'd grown beyond the state schools and orphanages, he was on his own now. Tan heard his name called and got up out of the simulator. Tan looked up at the two other boys.*

Tan: I believe they mean the athletic field behind the school. The would be out this way. *Tan headed out the rear door, before one of the others could say something to him.*

*As Tan hurried to leave the room, he kept an eye on the two boys following him. To often he'd been pushed around and bullied by the bigger boys, and though now in the academy, it still haunted him. Because he wasn't really watching where he was going, he bumped into someone. The girl had dark hair and pretty light brown eyes. Tan shrank back, sure the girl would yell at him. They always did.*

Tan: I'm..... I'm very sorry, miss...... please excuse me.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.