RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by oldwrench » November 15th, 2009, 11:49 pm

*Tan looked at the papers again, hangar 3-c, this was the right place. He peered into the room and saw a number of others selecting simulation units. Tan slipped into the room and looked over a unit at the back of the room. An R3 type cockpit, one he was already well familiar with. He started to get in when a tall red haired girl came up behind him and startled him.

Girl, loudly: Hey, what are you doing, this is for first years, kids aren't supposed to be in here.

Tan, didn't turn around, but there was a hard edge to his voice: I am a first year. This is the class I was directed to.

Girl: Sure you are, kid. Why don't you go home, these aren't toys to play with.

*Tan slipped into the familiar cockpit. His jaw was clenched tight and his knuckles white where he gripped the controls.*

Tan: You're wrong, these are just simulators, just toys. Why don't you find one and see if you can figure out how it works?

*Tan saw the teacher walk up.*

Victoria: Is there a problem here?

Girl: This kid thinks the simulators are a toy. He shouldn't be here.

*Tan held his papers out for the teacher. She took them and looked at them.

Victoria: Ah, welcome to first year Mr. Hallyn, nice to have you in my class. Now Miss Lansing, would you please find a simulator so we can get class started.

*The girl looked at Tan, then, with a haughty look, stalked off to find her own simulator.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 5:07 am

*Vince had just wander and shucked into the classroom, without anyone noticing him, he liked it like that. He was tired of it, growing up with his family in the spot light, he walks over to Tan and just watches him, not really caring what he was doing, truth be told, he had no clue what Tan was doing, he leans over the outer rim of the simulator*
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 5:17 am

* Ryu was leaning on the cockpit, not really interested in jumping in. He looked around the room and noticed Tan jumping into the simulator and the red head giving him trouble. Victoria defused the situation and left, then a few moments later another guy walked in and towards Tan. Victoria wasn't nearby this time and Ryu thought it best to be there in case someone got on the kid's case again. He walked up to Vincent and looked up at Tan on the simulator in silence for a few seconds. *

Ryu: That kid sure knows what he's doing, don't you think?

* He looked at Vincent when he finished the phrase. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 5:22 am

*Startled, Vince looks up*

Vince: Um, Yeah. I guess he does.

*Vince straightens himself up. He was never one to be totally impolite, he extends his hands*

Vince: Names Vincent, but you can call me Vince. So, Whacha in for?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 5:25 am

Maythan threw the files on his table yawning afterwards,his secretary Miss ashley shook her head and sat on the chair opposite him.

secretary:Nothing interesting

Maythan: Hmpf! Nothing, nothing at all...all these kids taking this as a game or their parents just forced them in.

secretary: Your angry cos he force you to take his grandson in?

Maythan: you can see it in the kids eyes,he has no heart in this...however,some of them has potential id like to give them all a simulation outdoors,behind the academy...

secretary:B-but sir that might damage the area....\\

Maythan: bring the soul finder and will take them in as a test....besides a great opportunity to make friends...and while your at it call Rick Anderson for me..

*she was puzzled but she did what she was ordered thinking why her boss would want a second year and one of the best too*

Maythan :Grey leonhart...interesting fellow,
*placing it along with the other files of Ryu,Tan,Vanilla and Vince...*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 5:29 am

* Ryu shakes Vincent's hand. *

Ryu: I'm Ryu. I'm in for murder.

* He waits until it sinks in, then breaks out laughing. *

Ryu: Kidding, kidding! I'm just a first year, like kiddo up there.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 5:38 am

*Vince looks back at Tan, then back to Ryu*

Vince: Cool, Hmm, almost wish you were in for murder. I'm in here because of my grandfather, Robert Larken...

*Vince shuts his eyes, Looking at Ryu, he can judge him being a Mech geek, especially someone like Tan, he thinks of something fast to say*

Vince: So you know a lot about this stuff?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 5:39 am

*Nila walked in the room,seeing ryu talking to a new kid she turns away scanning the areaa till she saw miss victoria*

Nila: Miss...um*she approached giving victoria a file* Professor clint gave me this to give it to you

Victoria:ah thank you!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 5:43 am

Ryu: Yeah, I do, actually. I'm not really interested in pilot... ing...

* Ryu's words trailed off as he saw Nila walking into the room. Didn't she say she wasn't going to join? Did he hear that wrong? *

Ryu: Say, I'll be right back.

* He walked up to Nila without waiting for an answer from Vincent. *

Ryu: Hello there, joining us today?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 5:49 am

*before she could answer Victoria interrupted*

Victoria:please Ryu don't ask for a miracle..But id like it you to at least watch Nila

Nila: Um i just came to bring the file..besides i don't like mechs

Victoria:sometimes you ought to let go of the past...*she said walking away*

Nila: seems like everyone is picking on me today..