RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by oldwrench » December 13th, 2009, 9:13 pm

*Tan walked with Vanilla to the park. He couldn't remember felling like this. If only it would last.*

Tan: Look, that's some of the others from our class. Wonder what they're doing here? Isn't that Ryu and Ursula? *Tan wasn't so sure he wanted to meet the others. he remembered how things had progressed other times. He really didn't wnat to lose his new friend.*

*Ran ordered her driver to stop at the park near the school. After having planted the flowers, she wanted to see the gardens in the park. Ran got out and started walking. She took no notice of the driver walking a short distance behind, keeping guard. She thought the park was really nice, she could spend a lot of time here....... Ran didn't want to go home. It was like a prison, and her father was gone. She didn't want to be there with just her mother. Ran turned a corner in the path and found herself looking straight at Nila, just ahead of her on the path.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 3:59 am

clarissa: who are they?*pointing at the newcomers*

Nila:um more of my friends...

carl :are they all pilots *his eyes sparkling*

nila:carl,clarissa meet Tan,vanilla and ryu and this little boy must be vanilla's brother*remembering that she mention him somehow earlier*why don't you two show him the park?

*cale seem about to protest but clarissa had took his hand and drag him to the park,she love making friends behind them carl.nila raise her hhead and saw ran she wave and beckon her to come*

Nila:feels like were having a secret meeting
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 4:36 am

Ryu: We can, if you wan--

* Ursula quickly elbowed Ryu and looked at him with hands on her hips. *

Ursula: Why so glum?

Ryu, recovering: ouch... nothing much... thinking about stuff...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 4:55 am

*Nila was sudenly bump into she nearly fall but someone had grab her and pull her against a hard body.when she turn she saw eyes looking down on her.*

Nila; grey??

*feeling embarass he pull away scratching his head,he pull someone in front of her*

Grey:apologize.

Shala: im sorry...

Nila :it's okay.i-

shala: doesn't mean i like you...I HATE YOU!!*with that she ran off.Grey sigh kicking a small stone on the ground*

Grey:she's mad...she got demoted to another department.

Nila : oh im sorry.

Grey :not your fault..err*realizing that everyone was looking at him,*

Nila : do you know everyone?

Grey :i better go..

Nila :I'll be able to forgive you,if you'd stay with us....besides your the leader of squad.
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:12 am

Ryu: Wait a second, who died and made HIM leader? And now that we are talking numbers, what squad?

Ursula: Weren't you paying attention? Every class is a squad.

Ryu: Oh... and what about--

Ursula: That was during the morning, too.

* Ryu mumbled something and crossed his arms. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 5:25 am

Grey: it's not as if i wanted to be it squirt.*glares at ryu*

Nila*hits him on the head*: No name callings...ive heard that when you acquire advance level if anything arises we can actually go into real combat....i hope that never happens..

Ursula :that's what we apply for girl,we should be prepare for it..the war is still goin you know.

*Grey lowers his head,knowing full well how it feels to be in that part of event*

Nila: I rather avoid these things...but if i were to protect this town i would gladly do my best.

Grey:are you sure?brave words but in the actual you would be eating them.

Nila*smiles*: I don't know...maybe i will maybe i won't but i know i won't give up.i'll try my best to overcome that fear because i have something precious to protect..right?*looks at the two kids before turning to grey who look back at her surprise he felt himself go red so he turned away*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:31 am

Ryu: Real combat? I doubt it. They wouldn't sacrifice their test subj--

* Ryu closed his mouth shut and turned around, cursing himself. He had decided not to tell them anything, but Grey irritated him so much that it had just slipped. Ursula stared at Ryu quizzically. *

Ursula: What do you mean "test subjects"?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » December 14th, 2009, 5:44 am

Nila :test subject?

*grey took a step forward and pull him against the tree*

Grey|:your not telling us something

*there was aloud noise as grey hit the ground.and nila stepping on him*

Nila:..ask him properly now.

Grey :get off..

Nila :i will but not after Ryu tell us what's his hiding?you should hurry up ryu before ursula gets mad

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » December 14th, 2009, 5:58 am

* Ryu takes a few steps and sighs. He starts talking without looking at them. *

Ryu: I heard my aunt talk with mom today. Supposedly, my aunt got word that we are involved in some kind of experiment or project. They mentioned a project Taifun, but I don't know if that's the one.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 20th, 2009, 6:06 pm

*Tan heard Nila talking about the possibility of protecting the town. He looked at Vanilla standing next to him, and moved closer to her. That's why he wanted to come here, what he wanted to do, to protect the people, everyone, from their enemies in space.*

*Ran shook her head, why did -people always think they had to use threats and violence to get what they wanted. She though Nila and Ursala were going about this the wrong way. Ran walked up to Ryu and looked up at him with her big lavender eyes, and her most innocent of smiles. She would have used a bit different approach if it were Vince.*

Ran used her sweetest voice: I hope you can tell us something about it. I heard the name Taifun, when I walked into my dad's office at the Machina research lab. He was talking to the general. They didn't say anything about it while I was there, and dad wouldn't tell me what it was. Pllleeeeease....... If you know anything about it, tell us.

*Ran made sure she stayed just far enough from Ryu to let Ursala know she wasn't trying to move in on her territory. She clasped her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth on her feet, looking way to cute and innocent. She looked down, then back up at Ryu.*

Ran: Please, Ryu.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.