RP-METAL WINGS

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: RP-METAL WINGS

Post by Zeratul2k » November 19th, 2009, 4:10 pm

* Ryu watched Tan walk away. *

Ryu: Well, he sounds like he's sure of what he's saying. Come on, Vince.

* Ryu began pushing Vince outside, following Tan. When they reached the field, Ryu noticed a mech nearby. *

Ryu: Oh, look at that, a Gespenst... but where's the armor?

Victoria: Wrong!

* Ryu turned around and saw Victoria behind him, looking angry and with her arms crossed. *

Victoria: That's the Soul Finder.

Ryu: Soul Finder?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 4:22 pm

*Vanilla turned around and looked at the person who bumped into her. He looked like he wasn't even supposed to be here, but Vanilla wasn't one to judge just on appearances.*

Vanilla: Oh, that's okay. Accidents happen, right?

*Vanilla smiled.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 5:34 pm

*Tan didn't know what to say, this wasn't supposed to be how things went. She hadn't yelled, or even made fun of him. And the other boys weren't punishing him for bumping into the girl. Tan looked back up at the girl.*

Tan: Yes..... I guess I should be watching where I'm going....... I.... umm........ perhaps I'll see you again later....... *Tad turned to walk away, embarrassed, still worried what the two boys following him would do. He didn't know how to respond to her smile. Maybe there was someone here who could accept him for what he was.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 6:07 pm

*Vanilla nodded. By the way he reacted (and a little by the way he looked), she figured he probably wasn't used to the way she reacted. Either that, or he just got nervous around girls. She decided to go with her first assumption and said..*

Vanilla: I'm sure you will see me again. And if anyone bothers you, just come to me. Not that you can't take care of yourself, of course.

*She didn't want him to think she thought he couldn't take care of himself. He reminded her of her little brother. They had the same air of insecurity. That's why Vanilla decided to protect him, like she protected her little brother.*
Don't feed me violins.

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » November 19th, 2009, 7:37 pm

((huffs and Puffs...sorry I'm late))

*Before Vince had answered Tan told them, Vince was just as lost confused as a child in a mall. He just followed along with Ryu, Vince was looking at Tan, He noticed his appearance, but it didn't even phase him, The "world" Vince came from, he was use to people looking for attention, trying or doing anything even altering their appearance. He tried to chat for awhile with Ryu. He saw Tan bumping into the girl, Vince thought she was cute, Tan looked a little embarrassed. Vince always was a believer that a guy could always get a shot, regardless how the guys appearance was, Vince walks over to Tan and pats him on the back. Again in his world, touching, isn't that big of deal, especially when meeting someone new*

Vince: Hey man, The names Vince, Who's your friend, here?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 8:29 pm

Tan: Oh..... I'm not sure, I didn't get her name. *Tan backed away a bit from Vince, not sure of his intentions.* Sorry miss, my name is Tan.... Tan Hallyn..... *He turned to VInce * And you're Vince, I heard you talking with Ryu by the simulators.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 8:39 pm

Vanilla: Nice to meet you. I'm Vanilla Villiers. So, I'm guessing you are first-years too..?
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » November 19th, 2009, 8:45 pm

Nila:she wouldn't approve of this!!!!Principal please!!!

Maythan:ive made my decision and i don't care....You can tend to those in front.

Nila:But-but the outside field is never use!!!That's why she and i planted these flowers!!!why not use the other isolated area!!!*Crossing her arms*

Maythan: your just a flower girl here....however if you were a student i would have gladly listen to your problems..*he grin at her,Nila shot him an angry look before walking area to a field were lovely flowers were blooming*

Miss ashley: This area shut down after the incident are you sure sir?

*he didnt answer,just sitting on a chair observing the students talking among themselves,truth be told he wanted to see their potential,Victoria walked in front of the students with both her hands on her hips*

Victoria: Line up people!!
what the hell is maythan thinking!!!why do a simulation like this!!

Victoria*signs*:here we have what we called soulfinders *pointing at the small mechs*It was created so we can find out the appropriate ic and pilot....Do not worry though im sure you've heard that in real mechs when one pilot and ic don't match it can prove very fatal for an ic's health but in a soulfinder it is restricted to half the capacity of a real mech....So I'll asked that you all choose a partner and will begin a small simulation..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » November 19th, 2009, 9:10 pm

Tan: Yes, I'm a first year. I'm trying out for a pilot position. What position are your trying............ *Suddenly they were called to line up. Tan was a bit disappointed, he'd hoped he was making some friends. But he realized, he'd thought that before, and as soon as some of the others started to ease and bully him, his friends quickly turned against him. Tan looked over the field, it was supposed to be an exercise field, for practicing and for athletic competitions. Why was it full of flowers.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » November 19th, 2009, 9:17 pm

*Vanilla decided to go stand next to Tan. After all, he did say he was going for a pilot possition.*

Vanilla: You're going for a pilot possition, right? Why don't we team up for the first time?

*She smiled at Tan.*
Don't feed me violins.