Azure Skies, Chapter 1

Moderator: Zeratul2k

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Azure Skies, Chapter 1

Post by oldwrench » July 6th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Alfred: Oh, well perhaps we could try an experiment with that some day, all we would need is another animal. ......... Yes Igor, I'm sure we could find a horse or some farm animal that she could approach, especially if she would have her companion stand back a bit....... Oh yes, these others, well, we just met today, at a fortune tellers. Seems we are going on an adventure together. A bit of a quest to find the young lady's sister. We need to get information from a sorcerer, a rater old acquaintance of mine.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 11th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Selene:A sorcerer...so do you people travel around a lot?i mean if you don't mind i...

Hati:SELENE!!!!GRRRRR

Selene*jumps*:um...think it over hati...with their help maybe..just maybe our situation would improve..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 11th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Alfred: Oh yes, I've traveled oh so many places, not with these others, we just met. Traveling can be such a great adventure. *Alfred looked down at Haiti.* Please consider it, mr. wolf. Your companion needs to have the company of her own kind, it's in our nature, and none of us would cause either of you any harm. There is much I would like to learn about you two, you're such an interesting case. Human and animal conversation, it's just unheard of............ I told you not to snort like that, Igor, you can be so rude at times.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 12th, 2009, 11:21 pm

* Christian had his arms crossed as he watched Alfred trying to convince the pair of going with them. He looked at Silmeria, who was still looking at the girl. *

Christian: You have been silent for a while now...

* Silmeria looked at Christian then back at Selene. *

Silmeria: Yeah, well... I can't help it.

Christian: What do you mean?

* Silmeria didn't answer his question but walked up to Selene. *

Silmeria: Would you like to go with us? Maybe we can help you somehow?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 14th, 2009, 2:36 pm

*Selene's face sparkles*

Selene:really!!!i swear i won't get in the way!!!

*sees a the look on christian face.Selene grabs his hand looking up at him with pleading eyes*

Selene:i swear i won't!!!I'll do anything to help if you bring me with you!!

*selene move back as the wolf jump between them growling*

Selene:I don't know how long i can hold on...so please hati!!!

Hati:fine...But know this i am not obligated to protect these Humans...especially that hideous creature*glares at Igor*who knows when i'm hungry he might prove to be edible

Selene:Hati!!!Off limits!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 14th, 2009, 5:20 pm

* Silmeria smiled softly, then took a deep breath. *

Silmeria: Good! Let's get going, then!

Christian: But what about--

Silmeria: No "but"'s, come on!

* Silmeria turned around and started walking toward the forest. Christian sighed and shook his head while muttering to himself. *

Christian: This girl is gonna be the end of me...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 14th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Selene:what an odd couple??

Hati:keep your comments to yourself,lets go!!!

Selene:are you jealous?

Hati:I am not...why would i be?your the most annoying human i ever met!!

Selene:yet,your still by my side

Hati:.....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 14th, 2009, 6:06 pm

* Christian picked up their things and caught up with Silmeria. Selene, Alfred and their "pets" followed them closely. *

Christian: So how are we getting to Lizard's place? We don't know where it is, right?

Silmeria: It's Lezard. And don't worry, I have it all figured it out already.

* Christian eyed her suspiciously. *

Christian: Why didn't you said so sooner?

Silmeria: Oh, I didn't think it was important.

* Christian sighed again and decided to just drop it. He looked back at Alfred and Selene, wondering how an old man and a starving girl could help them. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 14th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Selene:Mister alfred why is that guy is always so moody...is he always soo negative?

Hati: Why are you so interested in that guy?!

Selene: be quiet!!!im not!!!his probably 40 years older than me and im not ready to have a boyfriend...hmpf!!!

Hati: Your not ready or maybe guys just dont like you...!!

SElene:MEANIE!!!!...*looks at the two in front* I dont know hati i just feel that these two are similar to them...

Hati:...........

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 16th, 2009, 12:04 am

*The donkey glared back at the wolf. Not liking his tone at all.*

Igor: I can take care of myself, wolf, and if you think I'm edible, you'll find out what donkey hoof tastes like, right after it mashes your teeth in.

Alfred: Igor, be civil...... you'll get nowhere making enemies of the wolf........ *Walks with Selene.* The young man's name is Christian, he seems a bit moody, but I believe he was a soldier, and war can make a man cynical. I don't know them well, but he seems a good enough sort. Perhaps time will make him more amenable. The young lady is named Silmeria, I believe she is from far away, and how she came to be with the young man, she hasn't told. Seems she is looking for someone........ ah, her cousin, or sister or...... well something like that. She's a very interesting one, something about her, I just cant put my finger on it. .......... Could I ask, young one, how you came to be in the company of your wolf friend?