Moderator: Zeratul2k

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Azure Skies, Chapter 1

Post by Raine » July 2nd, 2009, 4:26 pm

selene:no i just got here...um can yo-

Hati:Let's go...

*Looks at Hati then at silmeria,Hati turns his head and stared up the young girl*

Hati:you're the only one who can hear me...it's just a matter of time till she becomes afraid of you

i know..i know that im the only who can hear him,but somehow i wish,i wish that we can be accepted...

*looks at silemeria and smile*maybe i should just leave it like this,i was happy she came to talk to me...

selene:um...thank you.im happy but i have to go...let's go Hati

*walks away with hati beside her which turn to look at silmeria with mocking eyes*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 2nd, 2009, 4:33 pm

* Christian went up to Silmeria as Selene and Hati walked away. Silmeria kept staring at them. *

Christian: What was that all about?

Silmeria: That girl... there's something about her.

Christian: What about the wolf?

Silmeria: ... or the wolf. The girl or the wolf.

* Christian stared at Silmeria, trying to understand what she was saying. Silmeria noticed and turned around towards Alfred. *

Silmeria: Nevermind, it must have been my imagination.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 2nd, 2009, 4:42 pm

*Hati stop and look up at the silent selene*

Hati:still thinking you can make friends??give it up??you're different..

Selene:No im not!!!Im a human i can...

*people were staring at selene like she's was crazy,Hati growl at them,scaring them away*

Hati:your such a troublesome girl...

selene*smiles*:sorry...

even if im the only one who can hear him...i glad i met him,he changed my life...whether it was worse or better i wouldnt have made it without him...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 3rd, 2009, 4:11 pm

*Alfred stood holding Igor's reins.*

Alfred: Oh my, what an interesting young girl, Igor, I think she was actually talking with that wolf............. What? Of course it's surprising, just think of it, to be able to speak to an animal! Have you ever seen anyone who could do that? I really must speak to her.

*Alfred tried to follow Selene, but Igor refused to move.*

Alfred: Igor!!...... What do you mean dangerous? I'm sure the girl would mean me no harm.............. Oh, the wolf. Yes, I see. But I really do wish to talk with her. I mean, she can talk with an animal, think how unique that is........... Don't roll your eyes at me, this is a real opportunity, I just have to talk with that young lady ................ Why would I offer them............. How do you know they're hungry? ............ I didn't hear her say that............... Humph, my ears are perfectly fine, I'll have you know......... Alright, alright, so I am getting a bit older, but still.......... *sighs* Alright, I'll try.

*Alfred and Igor walked closer to Selene.*

Alfred: Young lady.... um, Selene, I believe....... *Looks at Igor a moment.* That's the name of a goddess, isn't it Igor? Moon goddess, I think, a huntress. *Looks back at Selene.* We have some food along that we would be glad to share with you. I'm afraid, mister wolf, that I don't have any fresh meat, only dried meats, if that would be alright.

Igor glared at the wolf: Don't even think it, Fangs. You know a donkey would be a formidable adversary for a lone wolf like you. So use your brain as something more than a scent processor and you could get a free meal for you and your human.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 3rd, 2009, 5:55 pm

*They were in front of a stall when alfred came to them,selene smile at alfred but she turn her attention to the stall as Hati growl at them.*

Hati:*glares at igor*:My human and i are very well able of buying our own food...and i can always find fresh meat anywhere*looks up at Alfred*

seller:sorry miss but your able to buy one,either the fresh meat or the Kebab..which would you prefer?

selene:hmm,the fresh meat please...thank you*receiving the meat she kneel down and held it up in front of Hati who look back at her surprised*

selene:here your hungry,right?

Hati:you should have bought your food....not that i care for you or...an.*grumbles*

selene:im okay...*looks at alfred*sorry,but im okay...besides Hati dislikes strangers...

*Hati eats the meat in one go,and looks at the pale girl as she stoods up to walk away hati moves to sit next to alfred*

Hati:selene....let's accept this human's help...i'm still hungry and dried meat might do for today..

selene:....*collapse onto the ground*

Hati:damn!!!*runs beside her*idiot!!!you've been travelling for days without food!!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 4th, 2009, 12:59 am

* As Alfred walked up to Selene, Silmeria pulled Christian along, following him a few steps back. Silmeria hadn't thought of offering food to the girl, even though she was still wondering what it was from the pair that drew her attention. When Selene collapsed, Silmeria and Christian tried to run up to her and help, but Hati quickly growled at them when they tried to get close. *

Christian: Would you stop that and let us help her?

* Hati growled louder at him, showing him his teeth. Christian backed down, then looked angrily at Silmeria. *

Christian: You know what, let them be. If they don't want help from us, that's fine by me.

* Silmeria, however, was looking at Selene with a saddened look on her face. It seemed as if she had finally figured out what she "saw" in Selene. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 4th, 2009, 5:03 am

*Alfred took a bag off of Igor, and ignoring the snarling wolf, knelt by the girl. He took out a piece of wrapped honey comb, and his own mixture of dried and sugared fruit mixed with nuts. Alfred handed some of each to the girl.*

Alfred: Now eat these child. They will help you get your energy back more quickly. I've helped keep armies on the march, I know what works. I have some bread and cheese and the dried meats for when you're feeling a bit stronger.

*Alfred unwrapped a large piece of dried beef and held it out for the wolf.*

Alfred: Here you are, mister wolf. Hati, is it? I can always purchase more if you would like. I know of a place in the woods that there has always been good hunting, not an hour's walk from here. Use to hunt there when I was a bit younger. Perhaps we could share a nice buck. I prefer mine cooked, but to each his own. ......... Say, Igor, I wonder if he understands anything I say...... well probably not, it seems impossible that an animal could understand human speech. Selene must have some amazing mental connection with this magnificent beast.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 4th, 2009, 5:48 am

Selene:Thank you..

*Hati growl at the man refusing to eat what he offer*

Selene:Let's accept this kind man's offer...without his help i wouldn't have gain a bit of energy...

*The wolf gaze at the pale girl who smile at him,*

Hati:I guess we are in their debt...*snatch the piece of dried beef from Alfred and started eating it*

Selene:Thank you...most people would be afraid of us...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 6th, 2009, 12:14 am

Alfred: Afraid? Why would I be afraid? You seem like a perfectly normal young lady, I don't know why anyone would be.......... What was that, Igor?........ Oh, the wolf. Yes a wolf does seem an unusual companion for a young lady, but he isn't attacking anyone, just growling a bit. But then, he's just being protective, and he knows I'd never hurt the girl, she's so fascinating.

*Alfed took out some bread an cheese and held it out for Selene.*

Alfred: I was amazed to see you talking with the wolf. I've studied nature all my life and have never encountered such an ability. I didn't think it was possible............ Don't snort, Igor, it's quite rude.......... Tell me , child, can you speak with other animals, or only your companion?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 6th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Selene:he didn't attack you because you help me and we made a promise didn't we?

*looks at Hati who looked away*

Selene*giggles*:He doesn't like it that talking to you...come now we owe them so the best we could do is answer their questions...

Hati:...Take more of their food so you won't fall again..

Selene:Don't be rude!!!*pouts*

*Selene looks at Alfred and smiles as she takes the bread and cheese*

Selene:other animals....never tried to talk to them,Hati scares them away....i owe you people a lot,you travel together?*looks to see silmeria and her bodyguard*