Frozen - Prologue

Moderator: Zeratul2k

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Frozen - Prologue

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2008, 7:51 am

*Hayley smile and her body relax she place one hand on will*

Hayley:I know we just met...can you make a promise..im just here as Rhea's guest am not a contestant..but will you look after please...*she look at the map to change the subject*You're right it's not on the map

*Rhea fell asleep to boredom*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 7:58 am

* William looked at Hayley again, surprised. *

William: Come on, don't say those things. I told you there's nothing to worry about...

* A few minutes later, and after going through several security checkpoints, a few small buildings appeared behind the hills. *

William: Looks like we are there. It doesn't looks that big, though.

Evelyn: Black Mesa West is an underground facility, constructed on a series of connected, cold war era missile silos.

Michael: hehehe, it looks we are going to start with some very top secret stuff, then!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2008, 8:04 am

*Rhea look at michael in disbelief*

Rhea:Your mother must have drop you a lot of times on your head...

Hayley:Rhea!!!

Rhea*innocent look*:sorry...i thought out loud

*Hayley grip her pendant firmly in her hands,Rhea look at her and sigh*

Rhea:Don't go give this look now that were here!!

Hayley:i have a bad feeling rhea...

Rhea:Must be something you ate told you not to eat all the chocolates...

Hayley:Im serious!

Rhea:Hay..nothing is going to happen we came here to have some fun and were going to...what can happen?
*Hayley nodded and rhea smile*

Rhea:now gimme that Hayley's smile

*when Hayley did smile,Rhea look at will angrily*

Rhea:Now you pretend you faint for her smile!

Hayley:RHEA!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 8:11 am

* William laughed again, there two were really something. Michael simply mumbled something and looked away, still typing stuff on his laptop. Evelyn got off the bus as soon as it stopped and greeted two men waiting outside. She talked with them for a few seconds then went back to the bus, smiling amply. *

Evelyn: Everyone, please follow me, we are going to be guided by one of the brightest minds on the planet, Dr. Eli Vance himself!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2008, 8:14 am

Rhea:Dr who?

Hayley:Rhea!!dr eli!!be at your best behaviour!!

Rhea:since when were we in our best behaviour..psst i'll leave you behind with william im going infront...ciao

*Hayley was going to protest but Rhea went to stand between an old man and the tourist people...Hayley hands became cold,she couldn't help but wonder,she grip her skirt trying hard to smile*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 8:28 am

* William watched Rhea walk away then looked at Hayley, noticing her getting red. He ignored that and kept walking next to her with the group. A few minutes later, everyone was following a dark skinned, tall man on his fifties. Evelyn and Rhea were between him and the group, Evelyn explaining a few of the technicalities every now and then. Michael had his camera out and was snapping pictures like crazy. *

William: You're gonna run out of memory, dude.

Michael: I bought several memory cards and a external hard drive just for this! I'm not running out of memory yet!

* William rolled his eyes and looked around. The amount of unseen technology here was amazing. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2008, 8:32 am

*Rhea look around,her detective instincts hitting in,this place is suspicious,she shook her head not thinking about it,she had her hands link behind her,walking not really listenning.Hayleys stayed quiet,the bad sentiment had not gone,she found herself holding will's hand without even knowing,she kept glancing around as if someone is going to attack*

Hayley:this place...gives me the creeps...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 8:41 am

* William hears Hayley and answers her, still looking around. *

William: Stop worrying already and have some fun!

* Eli stopped in front of a door and looked at the group. *

Eli: As i've explained, there are several interesting and new technologies housed in this installation. Among those is a teleportation system, right beyond this door.

Michael: Is the device operational or still in experimental phase?

Eli: It's operational... inside the base, only. You see, right now the device needs huge amounts of power just to displace matter a few kilometers. We are working on it, trying to make it more energy efficient. Follow me, we'll use it to go to the opposite wing of the building, where I'll show you the rest of the experiments.

* Eli opened the door, revealing a huge dome with a spike-like metallic device hanging from the top of the dome. *

Eli: Step in, don't worry! It's totally safe!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2008, 8:46 am

*Hayley step back,letting go of will's hand,Rhea noticed that turn back taking her hand*

Rhea:..Hayley...i would'nt believe your a coward

Hayley:Rhea...don't taunt me...i just don-

Rhea:coward!

Hayley:Rhea!!stop it not funny anymore!

*Rhea turn her back looking at her sideways*

Rhea:coward...coward...or shall i say chicken....hmm and i thought that you told me i was the baby

*Hayley look at Rhea clenching her fist she held her head and walk pass her to where evelyn had indicate*

Hayley:I'll show you who's a coward!!

Rhea:hehhe...well i wont be defeated by you...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » August 31st, 2008, 8:55 am

* Eli stopped the group before they walked into a mark in the center of the dome. Eli looked towards a small window at one side of the dome. *

Eli: Dr. Rossenberg! We are ready when you are!

Rossenberg: All right, commencing sequence!

* A few moments later, an electric sound fills the room and a small blue spark appears between the floor and the tip of the spike. It gets bigger slowly until it finally takes a red and yellow tint and a sound like that of waves crashing replaces the electric sound. *

Rossenberg: All systems are green, power at 95%.

Eli: Good! Come on, don't fall behind now.

* Eli walks into the sphere, smiling and dissapears. William stares with his mouth hanging open, not believing his eyes. *