Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 7:02 pm

Rina:Kunikida!!!selenene*she ran to hug her old friends tears flowing*locking himself!!!!show me the room!!!

*Kunikida did a salute before guiding rina to a door,he was about to knock when rina band the door with her fist*

Rina:OPEN UP YOU!!!!IVE GOT A LOT TO SAY!!!!DONT LET ME BLOW THIS UP!!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 7:07 pm

* Hideki looked back at the door. He wiped his face while walking to the door and hesitated for a second before opening it. When he opened it, he saw Rina standing there in front of him. He hugged her tightly without saying anything. Kunikida looked around, uncomfortable and Selene pulled him away. *

Selene: Come on, let's leave them alone.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 7:16 pm

*Rina hug him back,*

Rina*cries*:im so glad...is it really you?*pulls back to get a look at his face*you've change a lot

*sees the ribbon in his hand,smiles hapily at him*

Rina:it's been so hard...ive been all alone..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 7:27 pm

Hideki: Where have you been all this time? I...

* Hideki looks down then walks back into the room taking Rina's hand. He offers her a chair then sits on the bed. *

Hideki: That day... what happened that day? I saw you dying and... Kelly told me you had died en route to the hospital...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 1st, 2009, 7:32 pm

*Kelly left Samuel in the care of Aki and Mai Lei. They'd had him moved into the commons room. She found Mike, lord, he was taller and bigger than he'd been two years ago. She walked up behind him. She's been shocked to see them, and, very glad. Now to get Mike back to Level Zero, if he just had some com gear.*

Kelly: Micheal, do you have some com gear? I need to call for extraction.

Mike: All I have is some short range gear, nothing that will reach from here.

Kelly: If we take it up to the top of one of the hills, we might be able to reach someone. Go get your gear.

Mike: No, it's to dangerous and not worth it.

Kelly, frowning: We are going to try it, get your gear, that's an order Captain Tanaka.

Mike: No! *Mike turned and faced Kelly, his blue eyes cold as ice.* You're not my commanding officer.

Kelly: Yes I am, you were transferred to........

Mike: No! I'm not military, I never was. Yes, they raised me. After the exploration ship returned, they hid me away, they used me as their lab rat. Even though I was just a kid, they poked and prodded, they wanted to know what made me tick.......... so they could make a new super soldier, a better spartan. I bet they had plans to breed us, Kelly, to see what our offspring might be. *Kelly gasped, she wanted to deny it...... but couldn't.* I'm not one of your race, Kelly, they don't own me. I'm not their lab specimen.

*Kelly didn't know what to say, she hadn't expected anything like this. She had hoped that, even though Mike had left two years ago, that he would come back. He was the only one she knew who could match Hideki, the only one who could replace him. But now....... She needed him.*

Kelly: Alright, they didn't play fair with you, but....

Mike: Don't worry Kelly, I'll get you back, I'll go back with you...... I'll follow your lead, Kelly, I won't mess up your command, but I don't belong to you, I don't belong to them. I'll follow your orders, as long as you don't ask for something dumb...... and taking a radio up on one of these hills is dumb........ besides, it won't work. I know, I tried.

Kelly: But we have to get in contact with base, or we won't be able to get out of here.

Mike smiled: Not to worry, I've got it covered. When things out there settle down some, I'll show you. I've been planning on getting back, some day. *Mike looked away.* I need to talk to Aki first.

*Kelly went back to check on Samuel, she wanted to talk to Aki too. Would AKi come back with them? Would she leave the neko people to defend themselves? If Aki came with them, she would have four of the Altan group that the voice on the phone wanted her to find. She already knew where Daiki and Kimara were.*
Last edited by oldwrench on March 1st, 2009, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 7:35 pm

Rina:I don't remember when i woke up,they told me i was in a coma for six months,when i asked for you and the others they said you died,you left....

*walks to hideki,hugs him tightly*

Rina:I was so alone....

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 7:38 pm

Hideki: You were? But what about the others? Daiki, Kimara...

* Hideki looked away. *

Hideki: ... your cousin...

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 1st, 2009, 7:54 pm

*Mike sat on a stump, his mind a turmoil. He had to return with Kelly, somehow, he knew it was time, he had to help change this world. But how could he take Aki along, it was going to be dangerous enough just getting back, not to mention what they might find when they got back. Also, He couldn't just leave the neko people to take care of themselves. It had been Aki's foxfire, more than anything, that had helped them drive off the demons............ And then, there was what he was trying to ask her last night. Now everything had changed, but he couldn't just leave it, he knew she would have guessed he didn't say what he wanted to. Somehow , he had to explain to her, he had to get it out, or it would drive him crazy.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » March 2nd, 2009, 12:30 pm

*Aki helped Mai Lei with whatever she needed as they tended to Samuel.*

Mai Lei: Lady Aki, do you know of the newcomers?

Aki: Yea...they...they were...friends, before we came here.

Mai Lei: I see...will you go with them when they leave?

*Aki paused and looked at Mai Lei. She didn't know if she would. She thought about the neko village, they really couldn't just leave them. What if the demons came back and breached the defenses? The neko were skilled but the last attacks had been rigorous and truthfully it had been because of Mike and her that they were able to keep the monsters away.*

Aki: I...I'm not sure...I--

Toru: Aki-san! Aki-san! Some of the boys said you brought home an injured person!

*Toru stopped in front of Samuel's unconscious figure, he tared at him with awe. He was shorter than Mike but to the neko Samuel was still very huge.*

Toru: Wow, he's big.

Mai: Hush now, Toru-kun, you are going to wake him up. He needs all the rest he can get.

Toru, softly: Right...can I do anything to help?

Mai: Hmm...why don't you go to the back garden and gather some herbs, you know those that help muscle aches. The poison had spread to his body before Lady Aki drew them out.

*Toru nodded and left, a basket in his hand. Mai Lei continued to tend to Samuel. Aki sat beside Kelly's brother as she thought about what would happen. Would they leave the village? What about Toru? What was Mike thinking about yesterday?*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 2nd, 2009, 3:43 pm

Rina:my cousin?*Rina takes few steps backwards and looks away*you mean shouko?
he has changed,he must have go through a lot...here i am looking at the person i cried these past two years and now i feel confuse

Rina:I don't know where the others are....i don't even know if their alive..

when i woke up,not seeing them,not seeing you by my side i felt abadoned,weak and lonely,but being the person i am today...i can't let you know that, i weakened myself just now for you still have a place in my heart

Rina:I'll be heading to Our old highschool soon,i need to find some clues....

*dismiss the look of shock on hideki's face*

Rina:im not asking you to come, but i intend to find out what hapened two years ago and also what hapened to our friends....

*the door opened and ringo entered,she smile at the two*

Ringo:Thought you would rather dressed in something more suitable for you...

*Rina smiles back taking the clothes*

Rina:thank you..

*selene comes in the room taking Rina's hand*

selene:i know you need a lot to catch up...but you must be tired come and take a nice shower...and some rest..

*The two left leaving ringo and hideki*

Ringo:I detect a weird tension in this room..