Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » February 28th, 2009, 10:37 pm

* Hideki jumped back into the shadows as soon as he heard the helicopter nearing. "What the!? Where are they from?" They were all armed and seemed to be highly trained. He pressed the radio button while looking at the girl again. *

Hideki: Foxtrot here to all units. Survivors found, armed and equipped.

Kunikida: Control here, are they hostile?

Hideki: Can't tell yet. Send reinforcements, just in case.

Kunikida: Roger. I'll send Kilo and Lima squads to assist.

* Hideki walked ahead again, but stayed under the cover of the building he was in. *

Hideki: We are from the Sleeping Forest Paramilitary! Identify yourselves!
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 28th, 2009, 10:51 pm

*Everyone look at Hideki,Rina stared at the stranger she blink,so he isn't one of them,based on what i am seeing im guessing a survivor,looks like spartan armor impossible though,only level zero possessed that armor and there's no tag on it,I must be gratefull to this guy distracting them,Rina cracked her hands,the soldiers sweatdrop as they heard the scream of there from the rooftop falling.*

Rina:Don't worry they fell in a dumpster perfectly safe....so*cracks her other hand*you guys came against your superior...

*The proffesonal ones charge forward,and rina dodge them easily,she knock a few,dodging their puches and kick she was able to beat them up on 5 minutes,the rest gawk at her,dropping their weapons.a man from the helicopter jump down his hands in his pocket,he look at rina,as his man retreat behind him.

Agnus:Using your powers to get rid of the snipers you've improve....

Rina*is standing on a pile of bodies*:Is it so wrong for me to go back there....

agnus:Your not suppose too...and you know it!!!shouko is waiting,miri too don't be-*looks suddenly at hideki*YOU!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 28th, 2009, 10:59 pm

* Hideki sighs and shakes his head as the girl ignores him and starts fighting on her own. "I thought she was with them... she's not nice, though, ignoring me like that..." When Agnus jumps down from the helicopter Hideki looks at him and recognizes him at the same time he looks back at Hideki. *

Hideki: Yes, me.

* Hideki raises his shotgun aiming at him, flips the switch to "slugs" and pumps it, the previously loaded flechette shell being ejected. *

Hideki: What are you doing here?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » March 1st, 2009, 12:17 am

*Akira stalked out of the office, he'd just had anther go at Dr. Freeman. The man was maddeningly calm about the whole thing. Ya, they had no intel due to the low clouds and couldn't send in search and rescue. Damn, what did he expect, that area is covered in clouds more than half the time. They couldn't wait, his contact in the com department told him about the radio contact, and that it had ended abruptly. Those bastards thought they could send Kelly and Samuel in anywhere, they're spartans, they can handle anything...... like hell they can. Akira was worried, but he didn't know what to do about it.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 6:01 am

*Rina watched Agnus aura changed,a killing aura,what had the guy do to him,she realised she was being ignored,Agnus loosened one of his button.Rina was wondering if she should run,but seeing agnus seriouse she refuses to leave.*

Agnus:Im surprise you're still alive....*one swift move agnus had taken hideki by surprise by disarming him,though hideki's weapon flew out of his hand he readily blocked agnus punch,the two foughtan intense battle,Rina finally got enough and stood in between blocking both their attack which she then regret as her hands were hurting pretty bad. these guys were really intending to kill each other.

RINA:Agnus!!you intend to kill a survivor???

Agnus:Rina,of all the survivors,i definetely will bring you back with all means neccesary...*Rina's eyes widened agnus dark onyx eyes stared dangerously at her,was he that mad at me.she was too busy thinking that she didnt feel her being pull onto agnus,she was turn to face the stranger her back closely with his chest,her hands locked with his,she struggles for a while.her cap fell off along with her long hair.

Agnus:Akiyama Rina,your going home....*with those words,rina felt a electric shock pass through her body,she felt her world go black. shit!i lost again,he hold her around her waist revealing a small smirk at hideki*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daiki smile at the woman in his arms,he was happy that she gained weight,it took her a lot of months to get rid of her deppression,she's a strong mature woman now,and thanks to the kids with no parents she was able to smile again.

Daiki:how was your day?

Kimara:not as eventful as yours i suppose.....*walks to the now awoken baby,she held diego in her hands hushing him,daiki stared in awe,*...but people keeps telling me not to tell my husband....can you believe that!!!they think were married....do i look 23 or something...

Daiki:Better think were married than an 18 yr old spoiled kid...

Kimara*pouts*:Don't call me kid!!brat!

Daiki:oh an attack*pretends to have been stab by a knife,he came close to kimara and hold her looking at the baby in her arms*everyone i bet is so proud of you

----------------------------------------------------

Miri made her way to shouko's office,her face flustered and her breathing increasing each minute.

Miri*breathes out,while shouko looks at her calmly*:what do you mean Im going to leave with you??are you mad!!!

Shouko:You don't like me that much

Miri:no shouk-san,is just oneesan will be coming home...and*stares at the pictures in front of shouko's table*

Miri:That's oneesan private belongings....*looks at the box of other stuffbeside her table*

Shouko:Actually it's your oneesan's friends belongings,

Miri:with all your respect but i prefer that these things be put in it's rightful place...

Shouko:oh calm down miri,were friend's arent we?Im rina's cousin,im trying to get clues of why she left...although i know the reason

Miri:who's that guy in the pic your holding?

shouko :shy: :um..this is Tsuchimi hideki...*Miri walks beside her*is that oneesan with him?their in their uniform?

Shouko:That's your oneesan's boyfriend,he died two years ago,
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 5:04 pm

* Hideki stood in place, dumbfounded. It couldn't be, she was dead. He had seen her die, he had been there and he... he fell to his knees, looking at the ground. It's a trick, it has to be... this bastard... using her like that. Hideki stood up and looked up at Agnus. He began walking towards them and a couple of soldiers tried to stop him. About two blocks down the street, Foxtrot squad's snipers fired their weapons and the two fell dead besides him. Hideki didn't notice any of that. Right now, the only thing he could see was the guy he wanted to kill. *

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 5:11 pm

*Agnus order one of his men to hold rina, he look at hideki unafraid*

Agnus:Ive been meaning to do this for a long time...*phone rings* what is it?

shouko:Don't snap at me!return to base....leave Rina with hideki

Agnus:what do you mean!!!

shouko:you heard me,return to Hq*hangs up,agnus stared at hideki*...screw the order

------------------------------------------------------

shouko lean in her chair,thank god miri had left,after she did she had call agnus after seeing the fight on the camera,she watched on screen hideki's fight

shouko:so his alive...Interesting

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 5:27 pm

* Agnus lunged forwards and tried to punch Hideki, who dodged to the side and pushed him against a building. Hideki then jumped towards him and punched. Agnus ducked just in time and Hideki ended up hitting the building's wall, which shattered as if hit by a rocket. Agnus tackled him down and Hideki responded by hitting him in the back. They rolled apart and stood up again. Hideki's squad called for him in the radio but he wasn't paying attention. *

Soldier: Foxtrot 2 to leader, Kilo and Lima are here and requesting orders. Foxtrot leader do you copy?

Agnus: Looks like your troops need you.

Hideki: Looking around, the same could be said about yours.

* Agnus soldiers where in hiding after two of their comrades where downed by Hideki's snipers. The fact that their own sniper team had been taken care off earlier by Rina didn't help any. *

Hideki: Give it up, you can't win.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » March 1st, 2009, 5:36 pm

*The guy holding Rina yell,as a beast came crashing in the middle,agnus let go of hideki,he had ran towards the beast to slow it down by throwing an electric shock through the beast knee*

Agnus:get rina to safety!!move it you cowards*the increase of monters made it difficult for them to get back in the helicopter,Rina open her eyes,it was blurry she felt dizzy and the fact her head was goin up and down did not make it easier she punch the guy in the jaw who fell on the ground.a dark aura surrouded her,she was mad.

Rina:Unforgivable!!*she fell on her knees weak from the agnus attack earlier*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » March 1st, 2009, 5:45 pm

Soldier: Foxtrot leader, your orders!?

Hideki: ... surround the helicopter but let them go... they aren't worth the ammo needed to kill them...

* When Rina punched the guy holding her, Agnus tried to go back for her. Hideki rushed next to her, pulled her behind him and aimed at Agnus with his backup pistol. *

Hideki: You're surrounded. Leave and you'll be spared.