Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » May 29th, 2009, 3:52 pm

* Daggoth, his "trusted lieutenant" and the masked man walked through the rubble carefully, following a pair of soldiers that were left alive in the previous fight. *

Masked Man: Why are we following them like this? We already know where the base is.

Daggoth: Excellent question, what do you think, trusted lieutenant?

* The third person said nothing and silently slipped away from the other two. *

Masked Man: He's not very sociable, is he?

Daggoth: It's better that way... I think...

* After a few more minutes, the three of them stopped near the base, watching the soldiers run into it. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » May 29th, 2009, 4:04 pm

*Ria sigh,she place back her gloves in her pouch and sat on the rock and stared at sky.*

Ria:The real world is beautiful...don't worry,i didn't come to kill you...i hold no grudges in the past.i just want them to be safe,just like i promised mother...

shouko:i see....

Ria:you don't like us do you....so you wanted us out of rina,isnt that right?

shouko*Turns her back agaist Ria*:my reasons are none of your bussiness

Ria:hmm,you did all those mean things to Rina....just to get to us...isn't this what you want?

shouko:i wanted the two of you to die!!

Ria*smiles at shouko*: unfortunately you found out that without us...there won't be a rina...tell that guy you work for,i'll visit him someday...

*Ria takes her bag and walks away from a shock shouko,she fell on her knees*

shouko:Am i really that weak???
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 29th, 2009, 4:55 pm

* Kelly hung up the phone and turned towards the small group preparing to leave. *

Kelly: Ok, just called the city, they are awaiting you.

* Kunikida was already in one of the cars and Selene jumped next to him. *

Selene: Excellent! Let's go, then!

Kunikida: Excited, aren't we?

Selene: Of course! We'll be back after so much time!

* The cars drove off as Kelly watched them leave. Ringo walked up behind her, looking grim. *

Ringo: Kelly, bad news.

Kelly: *sigh* What now?

Ringo: A patrol got attacked. There are only two survivors and... they seem to be pretty shocked... they aren't making any sense.

Kelly: What do you mean?

Ringo: They are saying that a single man tore through them and that bullets didn't have any effect on him.

Kelly: What? Superman?

* Ringo shrugged, feeling uneasy. She felt something big was going to happen soon. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » May 29th, 2009, 5:00 pm

*Ria stood near the two listening to their conversation*

Ria:where were they attack?

Ringo:your not planning to go an-

Ria:there are remaining patrol who hasnt return yet...

Ringo:....

Ria:you guys should go....i wasn't planning on coming with you guys*smiles*

Kelly:are you crazy?!we can't leave you behind

Ria*sticks out her tongue and walks away*:blah blah blah!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 29th, 2009, 5:49 pm

*Mike turned and looked at Aki.*

Aki: Where are you going?

Mike: Ah..... Just out for a walk........ I was, umm, getting restless.

Aki: You're lying Mike..... You never lie to me. What's going on.

Mike: I'm not lying..... really....... I'm going for a walk.......... sort of.

Aki: You wouldn't have taken your axe for just a walk, and, I heard you on the phone.

Mike: You did?

Aki: I have kitsune ears you know. Something's up, I'm not letting you go without me.

Mike: But Aki, it might be dangerous, I don't want you........... *Mike looked at the small girl, he knew, if he was going to do this, he needed her help.* The phone call, it was a strangers voice, he told me I needed to go to school. The only school I can think of is our old high school.

Aki: You know Kunikida told us that's a bad place, that it's a hot spot for demons, that no one goes there.

Mike: Ya, I heard that, but if that's where the answers are, I have to try. I thought, if I went on foot, I could get in and out without causing alarm.

Aki: Hmm, ok, let's go.......... And don't give me this crap about not letting me come, I want answers as badly as you do........... Besides, you know we need each other.

*Mike smiled ..... that was true.*

*Araq smiled at the report. The big human and his little witch had left the city and were headed toward the school. His trap was set.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 31st, 2009, 5:58 am

*Mike held his axe in his metal gloved hand as he led Aki into the main school building. There had been a lot of damage to the school, but the main building was still mostly intact. They hadn't encountered any of the monsters on the trip to the school. Mike was uneasy, it just seemed to quiet. Mike didn't notice that Aki had fallen back, she'd found a notebook, someones school notes, with doodles and notes around the pages. Aki wondered if the student had survived.*

*Mike heard AKi's scream. He turned just in time to see a large, bat like monster drag her into one of the rooms. Instantly Mike rushed to the door and dived into the room. In seconds it was over. Mike was tightly bound by strong webs, spun by two of the monsters. One of the powerful hard shelled demons ripped the axe from Mikes hand. The bat demon wrapped his wings around Aki, completely covering her. Mike struggled, but the webs were strong.*

Araq stepped out: Just as I thought, you're nothing without your magic weapon. This was to easy, you charged after the female without thinking, just as before. I don't know what Sayuri-sama wants a fool like you for.

*Mike had quit struggling, he hung limp in the web. Araq turned and looked at the bat demon.*

Araq laughed: That's right human, there's nothing you can do for your female. The bats can drain the magic from the best elf mage. Soon he'll suck the life force out of her and leave nothing but an empty shell. It's the end of your witch, human.

*Araq snapped around....... Mike was laughing, a deep evil laugh. Mike looked up at Araq, and the demon backed up........ That look, the infinite black in those eyes, the blackness of death.*

Mike: You haven't a clue........

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » May 31st, 2009, 10:52 pm

*Araq watched the big man start to strain against the webs. Why was he worrying? Those webs could hold the strongest of the demons. The bat screamed, and Araq turned to look. Blue light shone through slashes in it's wings. Golden strands writhed and twisted through the wings, cutting more openings.*

*Araq looked back when Mike shouted, the web strands snapped like thread. As the bat demon released Aki, Mike took a length of the steel hard cable and swung it, catching the demon in the throat. The headless body fell behind Aki. Mike continued his spin and caught one of the web spinners head in his gauntleted hand, and shattered it against the wall.*

Araq screamed: Kill them, KILL THEM!!

*Mike turned back, holding the monsters body in front of him like a shield. Two spikers fired their deadly darts at Mike, but they shattered harmlessly against a blue foxfire barrier. Mike hurled the body and smashed one spiker through the window. The second spiker was pinned to the wall by a glowing blue arrow through it's chest. Mike spotted the armored demon attacking Aki with it's razor sharp claws. He launched himself across in front of her just as Aki released her arrow. The Arrow passed inches behind Mike and the second web spinner crumpled to the floor, impaled by the glowing shaft. Mike's hard fist smashed through the chest armor of the big monster, instantly crushing the life out of the demon.*

*Araq couldn't believe it..... This didn't go right at all......... they couldn't be human. He had to get out, out of the building. Araq made a break for the door.*

*Mike saw Araq's move, and dived to cut him off, his fist swinging with murderous power. Mike missed by inches as Araq fell, wrapped tightly in glowing bands of foxfire. Mike's fist blasted a hole through the wall before he collected himself and spun around, searching the room for any remaining enemy. There were none.......... Mike's gaze fell on AKi. Mike sucked in a deep breath as he stared at the small girl.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 1st, 2009, 5:06 am

* Daggoth jumped down from the window into the dark room they were hiding in. A small, skinny monster followed him in, landed in front of the three of them and screeched something. *

Trusted Lieutenant: Did I hear right?

Daggoth: *sigh* That idiot let himself get captured...

Masked Man: This is bad...

Daggoth: I'm sorry for him but we'll have to kill him before he says something he shouldn't.

Trusted Lieutenant and Masked Man: Us?

Daggoth: Of course not! Auza is the only one that can go near him enough to do that. Unless...

* Daggoth looked at the two of them and smiled mischievously. *

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 1st, 2009, 5:51 pm

*Aki stood in the middle of the room, holding her foxfire bow in her right hand. She was surrounded by an aura of blue energy, her hair floated around her head, charged by the energy. Her face was flushed from the effort, and her silver eyes reflected every bit of light. Mike was drawn to Aki's red lips. She was so beautiful...... so dangerous. When he saw her like this, she excited him, almost more than he could control............ almost.

*Mike stepped forward and swept Aki off the floor, he kissed her, not the soft, gentle kisses they usually shared, this kiss was primal and deep. Mike didn't ask whether AKi wanted this, weather she was a s excited as he was, what the consequences might be...... The warrior took what he wanted, and he wanted Aki.*

*Aki wrapped her legs around Mikes waist, Her small hands tangled in his golden hair as she held him tight, taking what she needed from her warrior.*

*Mike cursed his metal gauntlets, he held her close, but his hands wanted more......... much more.*

*The kiss lasted...... well, actually only a few long moments before the overheated young couple had to come up for air. As a match flares brightly for a moment then settles to cooler flame, so the passion of the moment passed. Mike watched Aki's sliver eyes fade through Grey and brick red, to their normal clear crimson.*

Mike: I'm sorry, I shouldn't hav......... *Aki's fingers on his lips silenced him. She kissed him softly then slid to the floor. Mike, blushing looked everywhere but at Aki. Maybe it was a good thing he'd been wearing his metal gauntlets.* I couldn't help it, it's just..... I wanted....... I mean...... Oh gods you're beautiful, Aki.................... *Aki blushed furiously, she didn't know what to say. Mike looked down at Araq.* Ah.... why did you do that? I would have gotten him.

*Aki giggled, she must have really muddled Mike's, usually logical, military mind.*

Aki: He can talk, Mike. That's why.

Mike: So?......... Oh! *It dawned on Mike, they'd never found a demon that could talk, they could interrogate this one.* We better get him back to the city then.

*Mike grabbed his axe, slung Araq over his shoulder, and followed Aki out of the building. Just outside the building Mike almost ran over Aki, who had stopped right in front of him.*

Mike: Hey! Look out, I almost ran........... *Mike looked out over the school yard.* Oh sh**.......

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 2nd, 2009, 10:50 pm

* Hideki tried to get the katana out of the last monster he had stabbed, but it was stuck. Placing his foot over the monster he pulled harder, managing to get it out but almost losing his balance in the process. It didn't matter, though, because it was all over already. He looked around and saw Raika dusting herself off next to some other dead monsters. *

Hideki: You ok?

* Raika looked at him with her usual monotonous stare. She nodded, so slightly that it was actually hard to notice, then went next to him and pointed towards a nearby clearing. *

Hideki: Yes, it should be that way. Let's go.

* Hideki put his katana back in it's saya and took the lead, Raika following him very closely by grabbing the sleeve of his shirt. A few minutes later they were walking alongside castle-like walls, looking for the entrance. Raika stopped suddenly, pulling Hideki. When he stopped and was about to turn around to see what the matter was, an arrow landed just in front of him. He looked up and saw a neko clad in leather armor and brandishing a composite bow. *

Hideki: What the? Are you trying to kill me!?

Neko soldier: Ah? Ah! I'm sorry! I thought you were with the monsters!

* Hideki was about to completely ignore him and just keep walking ahead when Raika tugged on his sleeve again. He looked at her for a second, her expression somehow reminding him of what they were supposed to be doing. Hideki looked up at the neko, who was still apologizing. Apparently, he hadn't caught on to the rarity of two normal looking humans outside the protective barrier. *

Hideki: Say, we are looking for a couple friends of mine. One's a tall, muscular blonde and the other is a green-haired kitsune.

* The neko's eyes lit and he leaned forward, looking as if he was about to fall from the watchtower. *

Neko soldier: You're friends of Mike-sama!?

* The neko then jumped off to the opposite side of the watchtower without waiting for an answer. Hideki looked back at Raika who shrugged lightly. After a minute or so of waiting for the neko to appear again, they decided to keep looking for the entrance, but as they turned around a corner, they were greeted by a group of neko soldiers who pulled and pushed them into the town. Once inside, Hideki and Raika could see how the place was very active, most people running towards the gate to see the newcomers. Mai Lei was among those that ran to the gate and she made her way to the front of the crowd. *

Mai Lei: Welcome, I'm Mai Lei. I hear you are friends of Mike-sama and Aki-sama, is that right?

Hideki: Ah, yes, I'm Hideki and she's Raika.

Mai Lei: Nice to meet you, Hideki-san, Raika-san. May I ask, what are you doing here?

Hideki: Well, we were hoping to find Mike, of course.

* Mai Lei looked down for a second, thinking on how to break it to them. *

Mai Lei: I'm sorry but your friends left just some time ago.

* Hideki sighed and dropped his shoulders. He looked around as if thinking what to do and turned around after a while. *

Hideki: I see... well, we'll be leaving, then.

* Again, Raika tugged Hideki's sleeve, making him stop and look at her. *

Hideki: What is it, Raika? ... *sigh* yes, you're right.

Mai Lei: Uh?

Hideki: Raika was wondering if you have any food we might buy from you. We ran out of supplies this morning.

Mai Lei: Ah, don't worry! We'll be happy to share our food with any friends of Mike-sama! Please follow me.