Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » June 3rd, 2009, 5:31 am

* After eating, Mai Lei invited Hideki and Raika to spend the night in the village. She was planning to have them meet the old priestess, Saya. If they were friends of Mike, she thought, there was a chance they were part of the prophesy as well. The alarm on one of the walls sounded and a few soldiers rushed towards the source. Hideki stood up and took his katana and Mai Lei tried to stop him, but when Raika jumped up as well, she stepped back intimidated. *

Mai Lei: You are a guest, so you should let us take care of this.

Hideki: They have been following us for a while now. It wouldn't be right of us to have you fight for us.

* Mai Lei looked troubled, but didn't tried to stop them as they left the house. "He's a lot like Mike..." she thought as she stepped outside the house, slowly walking to the walls. When Hideki and Raika got there, they saw several monsters trying to climb the walls, and the soldiers fighting them off as best they could. Hideki noticed a gap in their defense and called Raika's attention to it. *

Hideki: That way, let's go.

* Hideki ran up the stairs leading up the wall with Raika following him closely. Almost without looking, the two of them jumped off the edge while Hideki drew his katana, landing on a demon half-way up the wall and using him to cushion the fall. He stabbed it quickly then jumped off and began slicing away to a side while Raika took care of the other side as the soldiers up the wall watched in awe at the two of them slaughtering the monsters with ease. Hideki disappeared at times because of the speed he was moving at, while Raika's fists and feet glowed with white energy and gave off a bright flash when striking. After a few minutes it was over. The two of them stood between the corpses, breathing deeply. Hideki swiped the blood of his sword's blade while looking at Raika. *

Hideki: You ok?

* Again, she gave an almost unnoticeable nod. Hideki looked up at the soldiers in the wall, who still hadn't recovered from the shock. *

Hideki: And what about you guys?

* From the distance, Mai Lei smiled. They were part of the prophesy, she was sure of that now. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 4th, 2009, 4:04 am

*Mike tightened his grip on his axe as he surveyed the school grounds. There were dozens......... no, hundreds of monsters, of all types. Mike could hear movement in the building behind them. They were trapped. He searched for an avenue of escape, but could see none.*

Araq laughed: You can't escape, human. Surrender now, and I'll spare your life............... I'll let your female live too.

Mike: Shut up. *He didn't believe the demon.* Well Aki, Looks like I get some more exercise....... I'll clear a path to the wall, then you make a run for it. *Mike knew the kitsune girl was fast, she might get away if he could distract the demons.*

Aki: Not a chance, we we stay together.

Mike But Aki........

Aki: No Mike, we fight this together, and if we get through this, we get through together.

*Mike smiled, so that was the way it must be. It was the will of his Kitsune Hime. They would stand, or they would fall, together.*

*As they stepped forward to the battle, they heard the roar of an engine, and whatever it was was getting closer, fast. Suddenly the gate exploded inward and the air was rent by the roar of the minigun and heavy machine guns of Mike's big truck. The truck slid to a halt, the guns slashing death like scythes through the ranks of monsters. The truck's PA speaker shouted over the din "Quit standing around, damn it, get in, hurry."*

*Mike leapt forward, swinging his axe, clearing a path through half a dozen demons. Several more demons fell in front of him, glowing blue arrows through their chests. Aki ran past MIke and with one bound was on top of the truck and dropped through one of the hatches. Mike leapt onto the truck and shoved Araq, head first down the hatch. Mike slammed on a helmet, and swung the Vulcan cannon into operation., adding it's deadly fire to the destruction.*

*Selene stopped firing the minigun long enough to shout into her helmet microphone.*

Selene: They're on, Akira, get out of here, move!

*The truck engine roared as it accelerated toward a rear gate. They didn't even slow down as they crashed through the gate and out into the rubble strewn street.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 8th, 2009, 12:56 am

*Outside the gate, Akira raced down the old main street, dodging debris. Monsters continued to attack the fast moving vehicle. Speed was their best bet to get away. Suddenly a large monster stepped into the road ahead.*

Selene: I can't do anything with that one, it's bulletproof!!

Kunikida: No problem, babe....

*A missile streaked out of a tube on the top of the truck cab. The demon exploded in a mess of yellow goo. Akira had to slow to move around the mess.*

Mike: Move it, fast.... There's a big one on our six.

*The truck lurched as the 75mm cannon roared twice in quick succession. The big monster crashed to the ground as yellow goo oozed out of it's shattered carapace.*

Aki: I think that should discourage him.

Mike: Ya, I think he got your point.

*Aki turned and took up one of the 40mm grenade guns. It was right next to Kimara, who was firing one of the heavy machine guns. Aki was really surprised to see Kimara and Daiki manning the guns. Especially Kimara. Aki didn't think her kind friend would have it in her to operate the murderous weapon. Daiki on the other hand was relishing the chance to use the powerful guns. With kitsune strength, he was firing a machine gun with one hand and a grenade gun with the other........ Akira soon had the truck up to full speed, few of the demons could keep up. Aki and Daiki quit firing as they ran out of targets....... It took several moments for Aki to get Kimara to let go of the Machine gun. Kimara just stared at Aki for a few moments.*

Aki: Kimara? are you alright?

*Kimara suddenly hugged Aki, crying.*

Kimara: Aki! I was so afraid...... there were so many of them, I was sure you were dead. Then there was so much noise, and I was killing so many, but they just kept coming....... Waaaaaaa.

Aki: It's alright now, Kimara. It's over now. We'll be back and safe in a few minutes.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 14th, 2009, 6:34 pm

*shouko sat on the couch in the appartment,with one hand on her forehead she stared up at the ceiling*

shouko:i didnt expect it to go that far...

Miri:what do you mean?

*miri had come to sit beside her,holding a cup of tea for her,she took it,not looking at the young girl*

Miri:Oneesan isnt coming back is she?

shouko:...so he told you..

Miri:Agnus-san is also saddened and confused...shouko-san im goin to wait for oneesan..*Miri ran out of the room leaving shouko dialing numbers on her phone*

shouko:It came out....like you said it would..how do we kill them both

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringo:RIA!!RIA!!!are you sure you know where you-re going??

*Ria stop to turn and face a very angry Ringo,Ria stuck out her tongue and strike a confident pose*

Ria:of course i do!!!do you think were lost??

*Pause*

Ria:ok...maybe we are!!!but i didnt tell you to follow me!!!

Ringo:well someone has too...you can't be by yourself!!!!and you are a terrible cook are you even sure your Rina's sister...ive heard that her cooking is delicious!!!

Ria:...your annoying!!!!

*Ringo sign and bow her head*

Ringo:i just want to find him...i thought maybe with you i would be able but in the end...

Ria:...it will work out somehow...at least we know his alive

Ringo:his alive!!!

Ria:i just said it so you wouldnt be down...it work!!*smiles*

Ringo*falls down in anime style*:you have no heart
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 14th, 2009, 6:54 pm

* Mai Lei had left to the elder's place while Hideki and Raika walked around town. After a while, they ended up in a shrine in the highest point of town. Both of them went inside and stared at the altar. *

Hideki: Now that's... what i call a jewel...

* Raika walked up to it but Hideki stopped her. *

Hideki: What are you gonna do?

* Raika stared back at him as usual. Hideki sighed and let go of her. *

Hideki: I'll be outside. Don't do anything stupid.

* Hideki left and sat near the stairs, looking at the town below. After a few minutes he felt someone staring at him. When he turned around, he saw an old, frail looking neko standing behind him. *

Elder: So you are the friend of Mike-sama that Mai Lei was talking about...

Hideki: Y... Yes...

* The elder went up to him and took a good look at his face. Hideki leaned back, unsure of what she was looking at. She then stepped back making a quizzical look. *

Elder: I can see it in your eyes...

Hideki: What... what can you see?

Elder: You are lost... you are sad... and you are losing hope.

* The elder turned around and started walking away. Hideki stood up and followed her. *

Hideki: Wait! What do you mean?

Elder: The answers... nobody can give them to you. But i can tell you this: In the end, you will help save everyone...

* Hideki stood in place while the elder kept walking away. When the elder was well away from Hideki, she turned around and looked at him. Hideki was looking to the forest, lost in thought. The elder looked down, saddened, and talking to herself. *

Elder: ... but nobody can save you...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » June 14th, 2009, 8:48 pm

*Araq couldn't believe it, the beast had come for it's master, and now he was inside it, being tortured. The incredible noise, the choking fumes! How could the fragile humans survive this? He couldn't even think to try to contact his troops. Araq was sure victory would still be his. He had planned for this beast. He had several thousand troops between the school and the city, they would overwhelm and destroy this beast. One thing Araq truly believed, if force wasn't working........ you weren't using enough.*

*Araq's troops had been ordered to stop the beast from leaving the school, to destroy it. Without other orders, that was just what they intended to do. They rushed from their positions to try to intercept the fast moving vehicle. Soon, Akira had to cut his speed to dodge and weave through the demons as the weapons tore through the monsters ranks. But the defenders in the truck were rapidly running through their ammunition.*

Akira radioed: Kelly, we found them, we're on the way.

Kelly: Good! Is Mike on? Let me talk to that idiot..........

Akira: Just wait, Kelly< you can chew him a new one when we get there. Right now we need some support. We seem to have acquired a following. We're going to be out of amo soon at this rate. Selene's using that mini gun like a fire hose. Damn, I think she's out now......

Kelly, Just get here, we'll be waiting.

*Kunikida led Akira through several back streets and out onto a wide boulevard, They accelerated to top speed, a horde of demons right behind. Mike continued to fire, he was better at conserving amo, but would soon be out too. It was a race to reach the base for support before they were left defenseless.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2009, 7:14 am

Ria:Ringo-san!!!we've been walking for ages can't we stop im starving!!!

Ringo:No!!!t's your fault were lost....acting as i yo knew the way!!idiot!!

Ria:....meanie!!

*Ringo slaps her forehead and falls onto her knees*

Ringo:i'm losing my energy just talking to her... :sob:

Ria:Ringo come here!!!

*she did what she was told and move next to ria,their stared at the dragon eyes monster,it had long scale neck*

Ria:Ringo!

Ringo:just tell me what i should do..my opinion of her changes when i see her determine look in fighting fiends,this one is bigger than the one we fought and she is standing unafraid of it....*she was looking at ria when she notice her smile at her*

Ria:okay!!let's run and scream....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Ringo:Ria!!!ria!!!*watches the girl run away :swt: *Baka!!!i had a very good opinion of you give it back!!!*follows her*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2009, 7:28 am

* Raika walked out of the shrine and looked around. Hideki was not around and for a split second her expression changed to one of panic. She went around the shrine until she found him watching into the distance. *

Raika: Hideki...

* Hideki jumped and looked back at her, surprised. He had been lost in thought at what the elder had told him, not knowing what to make of it. *

Hideki: Gomen... are you done?

* Raika slightly nodded as she usually did. *

Hideki: So it's time to leave, then...

* Hideki gripped the saya of his katana, as if preparing to do something he knew he would regret, then walked past Raika, who took his hand and followed him. The two of them quickly went down the stairs and met Mai Lei, who was on her way up. *

Mai Lei: Oh, i was just going to see you. The elder told me she--

Hideki: Gomen, we need to leave.

Mai Lei: Eh? But it's getting dark, surely you don't think it's a good idea to be out in the open with so many monsters out there.

Hideki: Don't worry, we can take care of ourselves.

* Hideki and Raika went past her, leaving Mai Lei wondering why they were in such a rush. After a moment she decided to keep going to the shrine anyways. Once there she performed her usual rituals before entering the small shrine and admiring the jewel in the center of the room. She never got tired of seeing it. A few minutes later, Hideki and Raika where outside the city, waving back at the guards that had just closed the door. He looked at Raika, then at the forest behind him. *

Hideki: *sigh* ... time to go back, I guess.

Raika: Home..?

Hideki: ... i don't have a home...

* Hideki started walking, hating the fact she had said that word. *

Hideki: ... I thought you knew that already...

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2009, 7:37 am

*Ria and ringo were running side by side when they saw a village in front of thm*

RiNgo:a village we-

Ria:....i'll distract it!!we can't let the monster to attack th-

Ringo:HIDEKI!!!!

*Ringo ran ahead ignoring Ria which felt a pang of relief as he look at the man in front of the entrance,she smile*

Ria:Maybe there's hope....

*she stop turning to the beast,she took out her knife and threw it at one of it's eye,the beast got mad slaming his head from side to side in trees.Ria jump away from it avoiding to get hit.she call at it for it to notice her and ran into the forest with it behind her.Ringo reach hideki,she sigh before looking back to where the monster was rampaging*

Ringo:Oh no RIA!!!

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 22nd, 2009, 7:57 am

* Raika stopped and tugged on Hideki's shirt when she heard the monster in the distance. Hideki hadn't heard anything, so he turned towards Raika, wondering what the problem was. Just when he was about to ask, he heard someone calling his name behind him. It was Ringo. *

Hideki: Ringo!? What are you do--

Ringo: Oh no RIA!!!

* Then Hideki heard it as well. Ringo had stopped next to him but was looking in the direction she had come from, probably deciding whether she should grab Hideki and run to help Ria with him or run to help her on her own. *

Hideki: ... What? Wait, nevermind. You two wait here.

* Raika, who had let go of him, tried to stop him when he suddenly disappeared. Raika looked up in the direction he had run to, while Ringo didn't even notice he was gone. *

* The monster was gaining ground on Ria, slowly catching up to her. Ria found a clearing and stopped, it was a good place for the showdown. The monster rushed into the clearing, but something made him trip just in the moment he was entering the place. Hideki stopped, appearing suddenly next to it at a safe distance. He hadn't looked at Ria yet, he wanted to make sure the monster would stop attacking first. *

Hideki: Haven't you had enough?

* The monster growled and stood up, looking at him defiantly. *

Hideki: I'm sure she was just scared... you can regenerate that eye, anyway, so what are you so mad about?

* The monster growled again, louder this time and started moving towards him. *

Hideki: Stop there or I'll make you stop... *sigh* ... don't say I didn't warned you...

* Hideki disappeared again, appearing again behind the monster, his katana's blade covered in blood. The monster fell to his knees, several deep cuts on his body. Hideki turned around and stared as it fell down. He then looked at Ria while trying to clean his katana. *

Hideki: Are you... ok?

* Somehow, she resembled someone he knew. His memories were fogged, though, so he just shook his head and asked again. *