Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by Zeratul2k » February 26th, 2009, 7:33 pm

* Two years after the monsters break lose, all of japan and some of it's neighboring states have been overrun by monsters. most of the survivors in Tokyo have been evacuated to the Sealed City, an artificial island connected to the old town only by a long bridge. The Sealed City is run by a private company, owned by Shouko (see NPC's Bios in the correspondent section). There are several, smaller groups of survivors, but the two more important (apart from the sealed city) is the Sleeping Forest Paramilitary to the south of old Tokyo and the neko village to the north. *

---------------

* Hideki looked down from the roof and saw two monsters moving slowly in the street. He looked to where they seemed to be heading and saw that the bait was still in place. Everything seemed in order. He pressed the radio button with one hand while picking up his shotgun with the other. *

Hideki: Are you ready, Delta?

Selene: Delta here. We are ready, Foxtrot.

* At ground level, hiding in a half-destroyed nearby building. Selene signaled the rest of her squadron and they nodded. One of them moved ahead and lifted the grenade launcher, aiming at the monsters. *

Hideki: Wait for it... ... now!

* The soldier fired and the monster ahead was caught off guard. The second monster however, jumped back and wasn't hurt much by the explosion. Hideki jumped from the roof and landed on the monster's back, hitting it with the shotgun's stock and the monster fell to the ground with a groan. Down the street, more monsters appeared from the buildings. *

Hideki: These two were only to draw us out!

Selene: I knew it! Let's go!

* The monsters charged towards Hideki, but his and Selene's squadron rushed out of their hiding places and started firing against them. A minute later, it was all over. Hideki looked around, still in guard. *

Hideki: Control, talk to me.

Kunikida: Nothing on the scanners, Foxtrot. That was all of them.

Hideki: Ok, let's go back!

* Half an hour later, Hideki and Selene jumped from the back of the truck, their squads following. *

Hideki: Great job today, people! Go get some rest.

* The soldiers all left towards their quarters as Kunikida and Ringo walked towards the truck. *

Ringo: Welcome back, how was the hunt today?

Hideki: Same old...

* Selene dropped her things and hugged Kunikida, who hugged her back. *

Selene: There weren't many today, but it's almost like they are getting more organized.

Kunikida: I thought the same... this could be important, Hideki.

Hideki: I know, but how can we know?

* Everyone stood there thinking. After a while, Hideki sighed and began walking towards his room. *

Ringo: Hideki?

Hideki: We are not going to figure it out just by standing here.

* Kunikida smiled and helped Selene with her things, then followed Hideki. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Inshou (Gakkou 2nd Season)

Post by oldwrench » February 27th, 2009, 6:16 pm

*Kelly looked over the orders that were just delivered. Damn, this was useless. Surveillance thought they saw evidence of survivors in the north....... again. She looked over the grainy photos, they'd risk their butts again, just to find some abandoned farm fields, of ruined buildings. When would they realize there was no one left. Kelly sighed and got up, orders were orders.*

Kelly: Samuel! Come on, we've been ordered on another ghost hunt.

Samuel growled: Great....... that just makes my day....... damn.

Kelly: "Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and......."

Samuel: Shut up!
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 27th, 2009, 10:58 pm

*Kelly fired another burst, the gun barrel smoking, glowing dully from the heat. To her right, one of the soldiers yelled, “I'm out”. Damn, she only had two more clips, and Samuel must be almost out..... if he could stand up that long. How could things have gone so wrong? Kelly was afraid to think it, that she'd jinxed this mission.*

*She'd gotten the orders yesterday, and set out with Samuel and eight other soldiers. The pilot hadn't seen the mist those demons used to take down aircraft. It seized up the engine, they were lucky, only the pilot had died in the crash. But then, the first demon attack had taken out the communications officer, and their satellite radio with him. They'd been on the run since. Kelly hoped to get to one of the ruined cities, perhaps find some shelter and some communications gear. They'd followed the old railroad bed, but the demons had been relentless. Overnight they'd lost everyone but she and Sam, and two others. They had found a small ruined train station, and now were following the overgrown path from it, hoping to find some kind of building, anything for some shelter. But in minutes, they would be out of amo, and Samuel had been bitten by one of the demons, they were out of the anti venom, he couldn't help her now.*

Samuel groaned: I'm out, Kelly, get out of here, give me your gun and run, I'll try to stall them.

Kelly turned: No! I won't leave you behind. Come on, we have to move, there must be some kind of shelter up ahead.

Samuel: I won't make it anyway, just get out of here.

Kelly: Damn it, No! *She threw her gun to one of the other soldiers and took Samuel's right arm over her shoulder* Now run, damn it.

*Kelly staggered under Samuels weight, He was barely able to move, a lesser man would have been screaming in pain...... no, he would have been dead long before this. Samuels left arm was inflamed and swollen from the poison that was rapidly spreading. Another soldier yelled he was out, that left only one rifle firing as they broke from the forest into a clearing.*

*Kelly couldn't believe it, it couldn't be here. In front of them was a wall, a fortress, like Jericho, or some medieval castle, complete with towers and a draw bridge over a deep ditch. Kelly staggered trying to drag Samuel along. She stumbled and fell, no longer able to lift the weight of her unconscious brother. They were so close, if only she could have made it a little farther.*

*Suddenly the weight was lifted off of her. Kelly tried to get up, the demons must have......... but suddenly, hands were on her arms, lifting her, voices encouraging her to hurry. She looked up at the small neko men pulling her to her feet. As they rushed toward the gate, Kelly saw streaks of blue fire from the top of the wall, and heard the demons screaming in pain and anger behind her. Kelly glanced behind and saw the blue streaks bury themselves in the demons. Some demons fell, writhing, others were turning and fleeing.*

*As they crossed the bridge, Kelly saw Samuel lying on the ground, two women were kneeling by him there was a neko priestess on the other side, and on this side, a woman with long sea green hair, her hands glowing blue as she brushed them over Samuel. Kelly knelt by the woman.*

Mai Lei: We'll have to hurry, it's very far along. I'll get the potion. *Mai ran toward her house.*

Aki: Ok, I'll try to draw back the poison.

*Kelly looked at Aki, stunned, not believing what she saw, when a large shadow fell over them. She looked up at a viking warrior, his long blond hair spilling out from under a shining helmet, chain mail covering his broad chest, shining steal armor covering his forearms, his metal gauntlets held a large, two bladed battle ax. She couldn't believe it, she'd come on a ghost hunt, she never believed she would find them........ ghosts.*

Kelly looked at Aki: Aki? It can't be..........Can you help him? Is there anything you can do, can you save Samuel?

Mike: They'll save him, a spartan's to tough to die that easily.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 28th, 2009, 5:23 pm

The civilians in sealed city live their lives as normal as they could, Trying so hard to forget the horrors of two years ago,driven out of their homes,losing their love ones,it was too hard but still hatred remain hidden in the racial groups.The company "wipe out" kept order,some of the most skilled warriors would be sent out to eliminate the threats nearby,trying to find one or two survivors.In the center of the sealed city,A large building stood along with the signed showing "wipe out corp",Inside one of the main office,a woman stood frustrated,her silver luminated as sunlight came to contact with it,she imediately slam her hand on the table expressing herself now through anger.

Agnus:shouko-san,Give me the order i will definetely bring her back....I am the only one who can bring her back

shouko:she fooled us!!!damn her!!!!!i thought she got rid of those thoughts of getting to the destroyed city!!*she grab one of her pen and threw it at a wall*get her back!!

*Agnus nodded and left,when he closed the door behind him he sighed*

????:Agnus-san!!!!!

Agnus*Turns to see a teenage girl staring at him with greeb eyes*:Miri-chan???what are you doing here?isn't it your first day at senior highschool?

Miri:Ive come to confirm if it's true oneesan left?

Agnus:you shouldn't be spying using those electronic stuff...shouko-san would not like that...

Miri:I was worried...she left just when i entered senior highschool.....

Agnus:I'll bring her back i promise...in the mean time you get to school,show them your talents of why you skipped a year...

Miri*smiles*:Thanks for trying to console me...come back safely!*kisses agnus on his cheek and leaves*

*Agnus touch his cheek and sigh,he thougt he could never feel these feeling of compassion,sympathy and so on,Till he met rina and miri his world has changed,he won't allow her to meet him.shouko watched Agnus,she was able to opened the door slightly to witness everything*

Shouko:Interesting....Maybe it's not a total loss...For now i will let this be*smiles mischieviously*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running through the destroyed city wearing one of the soldiers uniform was not a bright idea,adding to the fact she wore a cap on her head to hold her hair,she was seating from the heat.She could not believe her luck of forgeting to refuel her Bike,thanks to that piece of crap she was running for her life,plus the troops have manage to catch up to her,she will not go back to that city,The only way for her to be at peace is to see that place once again.

???:tHERE SHE IS!!!!

Crap!!!they found her*The soldiers followed her into a alleyway which she sudenly vanish from the faces of the earth,the three soldiers shaking as they walk into the silent alleyway*

Soldier 1:I heard she's one of the top agent of "wipe out"..

Soldier 2:yeah..makes me wonder why we are here just to get our ass kick,*signs*i met her once....Rather face demons than her...

Soldier 3:She's just one woman,there's three of us what is so sc-*The three stop as they came face to face with a demon,It's blood lust eyes stared down at the three,the three back away slowly as it growls*

Soldier 1:A level 4 beast,....we must be deeper in the city..Don't pa-
*Too late one of them have made a run for it,screaming the wolf like beast howl as they ran,it followed grinding it's huge body between wall in th alleyway,The third soldier way back fell,he scream as the beast launch itself on him,a gunshot was heard,A cry of the beast in pain echoed,The fallen soldier watch as the beast bang his head agaist the building,he felt a hand grabbing his collar pulling him up,he came face to face with the person he was pursuing*

soldier:Your akiyama rina

Rina:Instead of using your strenght to talk to me,get your legs running*Runs along with the soldier who look behind to see the beast puffing in anger,one of his eye had been shot and was now bleeding.he shook his head not looking back as he knew the beast is running after them*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » February 28th, 2009, 5:45 pm

*Mike watched Aki drawing back the poison, as Mai Lei came running back with the potion of antidote. Ya, they would save Samuel, the guy was tough as a rock. ..... Mike walked away, Making sure the neko men had the village secured. He knew that some day he would return, like the prophesy said. His father had told him he would know when....... but was this the right time, was their coming a sign? Mike shook his head, he had to much to think about, and he needed to talk to Aki. Mike had made up his mind to ask her today, to somehow get the right words out...... to write them down and read them to her if he had to. But now things had changed, their whole world had changed........... again.*

*Kelly watched the two women working over Samuel, could they really save him? Even the anti venom the military developed couldn't save someone when the poison had gone this far...... Kelly saw Mike walk away, she had to talk with him....... later. He'd gone AWOL she couldn't forget that. She was going to bring him back, one way or another...... Damn it, with Hideki gone, she needed him.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 28th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Miri after school was walking her way home,she made a stop to the grocery shop to buy some few things,when she got outside she saw a small elf girl leaning her face on the window,drooling at the delicious cake.poor girl!,the shopkeeper have storm angrily outside threatening the girl with a broom in his hand.

Shopkeeper:scram!!!you scaring off my customers you disgusting brat!!!

*Miri was about to interfere when the man was about to hit the child,but someone had done it before her,she gape at the beautiful woman who stood between the shopkeeper and the girl,This is a kitsune woman,she has some friends coming from that race from school but never had she'd seen one as beautiful,her golden short hair shone under the sunlight,her blue eyes staring angrily at the shopkeeper,her kitsune tail shielding the girl.

kitsune woman:i believe your scaring your own customers!!!

shopkeepr*pulls away*:and who do you th-...ah!Kimara-chan,gomenaisai..

Kimara:I hope this doesn't repeat itself gustave...

Shopkeeper:ah yes...please don't tell your husband..

*Miri noticed how the woman cheeks showed a tint of red,she shot angry daggers at the shopkeeper who retreated imediately in his shop,Miri made her to them handing the small girl a cake,she look at kimara*

Miri:Not many people would do that....your very kind..*the girl shyly took it after earning a smile from Miri*You eat all of it now...

Kimara:Thank you...you young people are our future i belive that someday you will be able to change these futile hatred...

Miri:....I don't understand..hatred?

Kimara:well,don-...first day at highschool?*looking at miri's uniform*

Miri:hai!senior highschool...*looks at kimara's face*you seem familiar?have we met before?

*Kimara blinks,shooks her head and smile at miri,patting her head,she gives her a flower*

Kimara:I doubt...i never forget a face especially a kind one*giggles*...take care of this flower,it brings luck..*Kimara walks away with the girl holding her hand*

The two reach a flower shop,lots of children rush to them surrounding them,kimara planted kissed on each of their forehead before heading out to play,she entered the flower shop sighning in relief*

???:You seem tired my child,had a tough day?

Kimara:Oh micha!!I met a girl today wearing her uniform,it nearl tore my heart into pieces...

Micha*the old woman came to hug her*:now,now, your a kitsune now,upsetting like this would not be good*smiles at kimara who wipe the small tears*

Kmara:arigatou...it's just that i miss them so much...

Micha:why don't you go and watch Diego,i'll closed the shop in a hour and make some tea...daiki should be arriving soon from the kitsune village...he shouldn't see you in this state

*Kimara nods,as she made her way upstairs a smile crept on her face as she approach the cradle,looking at the baby sleeping made her happy*

Kimara:oh who would abadoned this beautiful baby?*carreses the babys face*

???:Maybe they have too many children like us...

Kimara:daiki-kun!!!
*Kimara turn and ran into the arms of daiki*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 28th, 2009, 9:43 pm

* Kunikida took a quick look at the monitors, even though he had set up alarms in case any of the sensors detected the smallest thing. When he was happy with what he was seeing, he left to the meeting room. Hideki and Selene where already there. *

Kunikida: Where's Ringo?

Hideki: Patrolling the west side. I have to patrol the north side soon so let's hurry.

Kunikida: Ok, here's what happened last time.

* Kunikida turned off the lights and turned on the projector. A animated birds-eye schematic of the last fight was displayed over the wall. The three of them watched for a few seconds. *

Selene: Are they doing what I think they are doing?

Hideki: It sure looks like it...

Kunikida: Those two were just bait, indeed. The others were moving inside the buildings, avoiding your squads and the sensors.

Hideki: How did they know where the sensors were?

Kunikida: Trial and error, I guess... we'll have to reposition them and add more.

Hideki: Ok, start on that ASAP. Selene, you go with him. Report anything out of the ordinary to me.

Selene: Understood.

* Hideki left the room and met his squad outside the HQ. A few minutes later, they were headed north of the base for a standard patrol. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 28th, 2009, 10:04 pm

*They reached the main road,once again the man had fallen,the two behind was firing at the beast but with their shaking hands they were missing,seriously shouko send soldiers that couldn't handle level 4 monsters,she must thought she wouldnt have reached this far.

Rina:It can't be help.... you!*pointing at the guy next to her*throw in a grenade above his head*turns to the other two with a stern look*keep shooting like idiots!!!*the two look bewildered but kept on shooting,Rina smile their shooting was in fact annoying the beast,once the grenade was thrown,the building collapsed beside as the beast fell,it imediately came up not affected,Rina smile she anticipated that.

*Her aimed was accurate as she shot the beast other eye,as it became insane,crashing into walls,she took her time to aim at it's heart,her gun glowed as she shot the beast.

Rina:Level 4 huh?You guys are lucky it was stuck in an alley...would have cau-*The three aimed guns at her* shit!

Soldier:you save us?knowing we would take you back to HQ,why?

Rina:it's agaisnt my ways to let inocent people die...*in rina's mind :swt: the truth is that i forgot i was being pursued*

*Rina cursed she could hear the trucks approaching reinforcement,she waited as one of them was taking out the communicating device,with one swift movement she had disarmed the three from their weapons and knocking them down before she ran away.*

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 28th, 2009, 10:21 pm

* Hideki split his squad into two groups of four plus a single soldier going with him. They were in a nearby town outside sensor range, looking both for monsters and anything that could be of use back in the base. The three groups advanced in silence, trying not to expose their positions too much. After an hour or so of nothing, one of the teams reported gunfire ahead. Hideki ordered them to wait and made the squad form up again. When Hideki reached the squad that had reported, he heard some gunshots, a explosion, some more shots and then it stopped. *

Soldier 1: What do you think? More survivors?

Hideki: Probably... ok, red team, go up the building and prepare to snipe if anything goes wrong. Blue team, take positions down the road and plant explosives. I'll go see what's this all about...

Soldiers: Yes, sir!

* The soldiers left and Hideki turned ahead again. He checked his shotgun and pistol then started moving. A few moments later he saw a girl running down the road. "What the..? It was a survivor after all." He walked out to the street, calling out to her. *

Hideki: Hey! Who are you!?

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 28th, 2009, 10:29 pm

*Rina didnt hear hideki words,all she assume was that he was one of them, as one flying beast came swooping down at her,she roll dodging the attack,she took out her gun and shot at it,with one stern look she look at hideki*

rina*aiming her gun*:Your uniform isn't the same as theirs...who are you??

*she wish she could scream dealing with beasts and humans was a headache,when was she surrounded,a helicopter was now above them,she felt it the angry aura,examining the area,she had to say she was impress by the number,30??no...50?hmm some on the roof too.*