Raine's house of answers

Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » June 20th, 2008, 1:21 pm

here is where you ask questions and also your thought about gakkou...feel free to ask anything and if anything goes wrong or someone can't post please do come here so all of us can try and discuss and help.this way we can stop many people from getting stuck.

oh and make yourself at home at my house...(lol)and start asking questions!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Raine's house of answers

Post by Raine » July 8th, 2008, 8:16 pm

ive been thinking since we all are still stuck on the second day,i really want everyone to progress....so wouldnt it be ok if i say that 1 or 2 weeks pass....that way when our characters come back to school they are more efriendly well acquainted....but mind you if we do make this 1 week thingy that you will have to show how each of everyone's relationship has changed......

Now everyone please ask questions and give opinion about Gakkou...this is here for a reason....pls/....feel free to ask anything
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » July 8th, 2008, 8:21 pm

I like the idea, but we have to reach an agreement of what gets done in that week. IMO, after the week is done, the club is already established and we could make it the first meeting of it (there's still no name for the club (for real) so propose some). Hideki and Michael might become better friends since they seem to share some interests (or at least have been trained similarly) and of course, Hideki will have kept trying to invite Rina for dinner :p
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 9th, 2008, 4:59 pm

hmm well...ive been thinking...the school has start on 7 February so people.....so 1 week pass so on monday it will be 14 febuary hehehe get my drift......maybe im going to fast but im thinking that since the club is like a social club they will be making a valentines dance....hmmm but what i can do is make it seem 14 falls on wednesday that way when it's monday we can foccuss on how all characters are organizing it...anyway pls make suggestion and ideas i need you all to be able to reach a decision

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 10th, 2008, 5:25 am

Need to post here, but no time tonight, I have a couple ideas running around. I'll be back when I can.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 12th, 2008, 12:32 am

Thinkingggggg..........Ouch, ok enough of that.

Well, after this day ends, I guess it would be ok to move ahead a week, though I think the characters are developing nicely now. We need to agree on how the characters have developed in that week though.

My thoughts on big Mike. I would like his character to be a bit like both Chad from Bleach (big, strong and a bit shy) and Sgt. Sousuke Sagara from Full Metal Panic (military trained, and very naive as far as social skills go) But not as much a military nut.

I see him becoming good friends with Hideki, when Hideki finds that he has plenty of martial arts training. Mike is glad to find that Hideki is a good training partner, and surprised to find someone at a civilian school that is so highly trained and has such exceptional speed and agility. He thinks Hideki makes a fairly worthy opponent, and, while learning some new things from Hideki, also surprises him by teaching him some truly lethal military techniques.

I'm not sure of Kunida's part, but he would be a friend too. Rina and Kimara would fit into this category too, Mike admires Rina's abilities, and likes the small dog girl, Kimara, sharing an enjoyment of the beauty of nature with her.

Aki, is his special friend...... This is up to Yuki to go along with. Aki and Mike's friendship has progressed, though slowly because of Mike's shyness and social naivety. Aki is patient and understanding, especially since she has learned that she knows more about mike than he thinks she does. Aki has been friends with people on a pink anime web page, and particularly with one boy, with the user name sgt, sagara, who has told her, during chat sessions, about his upbringing in the military and other things about himself. Lately the boy, has told her he met a girl he really likes, and has been asking her what things he should do to show her that fact. Aki had her suspicions after she had seen the web page on Mike's computer, but now they were confirmed when Mike started doing each thing that she told him he should do to impress the girl he liked. Now Aki doesn't know whether she should let Mike know that she is user name Yuki, his friend on the web page, or should she just keep it secret, and keep playing her game with him. the other thing is the security cams, she knows he checks them, and now whe understands where he could have gotten them...... but she still doesn't know why he would have them, is there something sinister behind his actions, why would the military have something to do with their school?

(puff, puff) ouch, my fingers hurt....... that's enough, maybe to much. Let me know what you think.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 12th, 2008, 8:21 am

hmm this depends on yuki...oh pls gpa...i wont this to be a unique rp....since z2k knows im intrigue with stories.....everyone should have their unoique personality and characters none should be based upon an anime....personalities can be based on anime though...

*Glares*NO COPYRIGHT!!lol

anyway im not much of a person to say no....hmm everyone is working hard so me don't oppose....

in Rina's case Aki will be much closer to her and kimara and i want her to be closer to chris(freya's character)
hideki and rina's would be good as a friend...though hideki still will be trying to ask her out.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 12th, 2008, 3:01 pm

I don't mean for my character to copy the anime ones, just that his physical and background personalities have some similar traits. I also think, where you have teenage boys and girls, there are going to be teenage romances developing. I just hope I can work something out with Yuki over this.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » July 15th, 2008, 7:22 pm

okay guys here is somethibng to help us on a small little history so everyone could follow hehehe

Okay in Gakkou years ago humans,demons other races fought each other never settling their diffenrences soon many grew tired of bloodshed as they found it futile and also seeing many of their kinds,loved ones died they realise how this war could not solve anything,so the leaders decide on a peace treaty.Although they still disagreed with each other,they could not reach anything when Shin Itsumi came up to suggest they build a Gakkou,the senior highschool is for children who came an age of understanding and this may solve their problems as to mix all races together....he told them that through the eyes of these young people we will see what we adults do not understand.This GAkkou(i need a name for the highschool feel free to give one)is the only one mixed with races...The leaders agreed to have this gakkou as they found this interesting however they warned shin that if Gakkou should fail,if the students do not get along and one of their people is hurt then nothing can stop their people to retaliate.

so overall many races disagree with gakkou and wishes to eliminate a race and provoke....it is why Hideki a family that hates races is targeted.i will not say more or nothing will come out of suspense...i hope you guys like this...it pop up this morning in the bus.pls post your suggestions and ask questions for me to answer.oh yeah shin is the pricipal of our characters highschool/ :kiss: :kiss:

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 16th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Well now, I'd like to know if we are going to move ahead a week, or are we just going on as we are??????? It would make a big difference in our next posts.