Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Re: Gakkou

Post by Zeratul2k » February 25th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Medic 2: Deep wound in the abdomen, probably punctured the liver. She's unconscious, unresponsive and vitals are dropping.

* Shouko looked up and signaled the helicopter crew to prepare for extraction. Kimara knelt besides the medics, trying to help them, but no amount of her skills seemed to help. Hideki could do nothing but watch in silence, clenching his fists. He tried to get near Rina but Shouko pushed him away. *

Shouko: Let them do their job.

* Moments later, the helicopter landed and the crew lowered the stretcher. As they were moving Rina to the stretcher, the portable vitals monitoring device started beeping. The medics looked at it and saw a flatline. One of them prepared and injected epinephrine while the other started chest compressions. They kept doing that as they boarded the helicopter. When the stretcher was secured, the helicopter took off. Hideki fell to his knees, looking at the helicopter until it flew behind some buildings. Shouko walked up to Hideki but before she could say anything he stood up and put his hand on his helmet, as if trying to wipe his tears. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou

Post by Raine » February 26th, 2009, 4:12 pm

*shouko clenches her fist,she looks at kimara crying with daiki beside her, trying hard to comfort her*

shouko: Daiki...follow my men,they will guide you to safety...
*shouko watch as they were a bit far away, before she turns to a silent hideki*
shouko: I thought i could trust you with her....i should not have let her find you,

*As she walks away smiling, she dials a number*

shouko*holding her cell*:Agnus,new plan and let level zero know that one of the altan group just died...i leave it to you then...

The end of season 1
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway