Moderator: Raine

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: Gakkou

Post by Raine » January 29th, 2009, 7:22 pm

*Agnus came into the room with a tray of food,placing it on her bed*

Agnus:here eat...

*Rina didn't look at him or showed any sign of him being here,she kept staring at the blank wall*

Agnus:i don't have patience so just eat!

Rina:is my grandma alright?

Agnus:i don't know...do i look like i ca-

*The look on her face shock him,*

Agnus:maybe...

*she turn away*

Agnus:it's better than nothing
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2009, 1:03 am

*Mike thoroughly enjoyed the dinner the women made for him. They were excellent cooks, the fish and vegetables were better than any he could have gotten in the city. and now, to top it off, he had a wonderful bowl of rice pudding. Just as Mike was about to taste the treat, there was a screech, and a plop as the pudding was splattered out of the bowl. Mike was startled to be looking into the green eyes of a very small boy. The boy had been trying to see the stranger from the windows above the table when he leaned to far and fell, face down in the bowl of pudding.*

*Tan scrambled to get up...... then froze, staring at the clear blue eyes of the stranger, his face was only inches from the giant.*

*Mike heard a gasp from the ladies in the room. Everyone stood frozen in fear as Mike's big hand reached up...... his finger wiped a dab of pudding from the little kitten's cheek. Mike smiled as he licked the pudding off his finger.*

Mike: Yup, this stuff is really good. *laughs* But you didn't have to dive into the bowl to get some. *Mike took his napkin and gently rubbed the boy's face.* Looks like you need a wash job.

*Quickly a young woman stepped up to Mike, apologizing profusely for her boy's behavior. Mike picked the little kitten off the table and handed him to his mother, trying to assure he that it was alright, he was just glad the boy wasn't hurt. In moments the women had swarmed around Mike, cleaning the table and bringing a fresh bowl of pudding.............. Tan stood by his mother, he couldn't believe it, the giant had actually touched him.*

*In a few minutes Mike was finished and thanked the women for their kindness........ Mike didn't know what the priestess had told the women, but he felt uncomfortable being treated like he was royalty or something. The priestess led the way, they were going to meet the elders of the village.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 30th, 2009, 8:37 am

*Daiki just got off the phone when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and was shocked to see Aki.*

Daiki: Aki? What are you doing here?

Aki: I want you to take of this. *Aki pulled up her hair to show Daiki the possession mark.* It's been on long enough Daiki.

Daiki: But...I-

Aki: Daiki you love Kimara-chan don't you? How can you have a possession on me when you love someone else? That's not how kitsunes do it! A kitsune is loyal to only one.

*Daiki sighed, rubbing his neck.*

Daiki: I should have taken it off you a long time ago... I guess I was still confused then. You know how I was thought about the differences of races and how we should keep our bloodline pure?

Aki: Your grandfather?

Daiki: Yeah, being a grandson of an Elder isn't so easy as everyone thinks.

Aki: Well you're not in the village anymore...you can do whatever you want. You and Kimara-chan will be happy I'm sure.

Daiki: Thanks...come on. I'll dispel that possession mark.

Aki: It won't take long will it?

Daiki: You need to go somewhere?

Aki: Yes...

Daiki: You know where Michael went?

Aki: He's really gone? *Aki frowned, worry taking her expression.*

Daiki: You didn't know? The principal was looking for him. And Kunikida showed us an email from him. He was saying things as if he was leaving...permanently.

Aki: Not if I can help it, Daiki. I'm going to bring him back somehow. I know I can.

Daiki: If it's going to take someone I know its you but you can't just leave your parents. And I don't think Kyo-san will allow you to go.

Aki: I know, they might not let me but I need to go.

*Daiki and Aki entered a room filled with scrolls and book and different vials of potions. Aki sat on a chair while Daiki fixed for a ritual.*

Daiki: Ready?

*Aki nodded and Daiki began a dispel. A blue light glowed around Aki and it narrowed slowly to the possession mark on her neck until it turned purple then black. A slight shock ran through Aki's body as a bright white light flashed. Moments later Aki blinked to focus her eyes. She touched the spot the mark was previously on. Daiki handed her a mirror and Aki smiled when she no sign of the possession mark.*

Aki: Thanks.

*Before Aki could leave Daiki grabbed her wrist.*

Daiki: What about your parents? They called earlier you know. They said you went with a kitsune. You talked to the Kitsune Elders, didn't you?

Aki: I did.

Daiki: And?

Aki: They told me about a prophecy.

Daiki: The prophecy of the Savior...

Aki: Yes. They're convinced that I'm the Savior.

Daiki: You are the Kitsune Princess?

Aki: They think so.

Daiki: Do you?

*Aki bit her lip. She remembered Mike's mother calling her Princess Aki. And how she fit the description of the prophecy very well.*

Aki: Yes. But I'm not sure. They said our group is not good, that I should not be around other races. Except for Fumio-sama.

Daiki: Fumio-sama told you something?

Aki: Uh-huh, something different from what the other Elders think. He thinks that maybe the Kitsune race will not conquer, instead we will be merging, helping each other to win whatever war that's coming.

*Daiki's phone rang, he gave a 'wait' gesture to Aki as he answered. The worried voice of Kimara came through.*

Daiki: Kimara? Slow down, what's wrong? Wait, wait...I'll put you on speaker...Aki's here.

Kimara: -there? Aki's there? Aki-chan?! Where have you been? Everyone is so worried about you?! Selene-sempai said that you went with a Kitsune! I thought you were going to leave us just like Mike-sempai. And then Rina-chan and Hideki-sempai vanished as well! Kunikida-sempai got all worried when Kelly-san didn't know where anyone was! What's happening? Everyone is going missing...and you know Rina-chan's family business? It was reported that it got blown up! Kunikida-sempai and Kelly-san are looking into it.

Aki: Wait. Rina-chan and Hideki-sempai are missing too?

Daiki: Yea, Kelly-san couldn't reach either of them. She tried to call Rina-chan when she heard of the restaurant incident.

Aki: That's not good. What could've happened to them?

Kimara: No one knows and that's scaring everyone! Rina-chan's mother is in critical care and there are those stupid human doctors who don't want to attend to her because she's from a different race! They're still looking for an Elf doctor! I can't believe it! Someone's life is on the line and they still think about races and all that!

Aki: What about Rina-chan's other family?

Kimara: They...they couldn't find Rina-chan's grandmother's body and as for the others... *Aki heard Kimara swallow. Aki felt tears in her eyes. When Rina found out about it she would be devastated.* Oh--Daiki...Aki---... I don't--don't know anymore. Everyone keeps disappearing...ever--ever since we started our--club...everyone keeps getting hurt. Maybe we--shouldn't have...maybe it was a bad idea...

Aki: Kimara-chan! Don't ever think that! Our club is something that'll help everyone. We're just getting through a lot of trials.

Daiki: Shh, Kimara. Where are you? I'll go there.

Kimara: I-I'm at the flower shop. My boss made me stay here since she didn't think it was good for me to walk alone.

Daiki: I'll be there in a few minutes, don't go anywhere.

*Daiki hung up and pocketed his cellphone. Aki and Daiki looked at each other.*

Daiki: I have a feeling you won't be here in a few days.

Aki: I won't.

Daiki: You won't go without saying good-bye?

Aki: I don't know. I need to find Mike. I'll make sure that you'll know when I go.

Daiki: Don't be to hard on Kyo-san.

Aki, smiling: Isn't that the other way around? Like he won't go too hard on me?

Daiki: Believe me, I said it right. You're the most precious thing to your parents, they would rather go wallow in poverty than to lose you.

Aki: I know. I'm going to say goodbye to them...but it's up to both of them if they accept it.

Daiki: As I said, don't be too hard on them.

Aki: Take care of Kimara-chan, alright? I'll kill you if you hurt her.

Daiki: I'll kill myself before I hurt her. *Daiki locked his door and gave Aki a grin.* Good luck, dani. You be careful, alright? Write or call if you can.

Aki: I will.

*Daiki kissed Aki's forehead and Aki hugged him tightly. They parted after a while. Daiki was off to the flower shop as Aki headed for home.*

---

Ai: Kyo, calm down. Aki would not do something like that.

Kyo: I know, I know...but what if she ran away because of what I said? What if she hates me?

Aki: Never Papa...

*Kyo turned around quickly to see Aki by the doorway, smiling gently. With a few step Kyo had Aki in a tight hug.*

Kyo: Oh my little baby...where did you go I thought I lost you too. *Ai hurried over to them and gave Aki a kiss on the cheek.*

Ai: We thought you ran away...

Kyo: I'm so, so sorry I yelled at you. I'm sorry I said that you were a liar.

Aki: I'm fine Papa...and I'm here to prove to you what I said was true.

Kyo: You don't have to. You're my daughter and I should believe you no matter what.

Aki: No really. Look. *Aki got away from her father's hug and pulled out the necklace Mike's mother gave her.* You see.

Ai, looking at the pendant closely: This is...I can't...I've seen this before. It's the necklace of the Kitsune-Hime. How did you get it?

Aki: Mike's mother gave it to me. Mother do you know the prophecy?

Ai: Yes, I've heard it before. "Shining she is, of emerald and crimson and silver. Strong she is, never defeated. Noble blood she is, a princess amongst paupers and pretenders. A god's diamond hiding in rough, unrealized until brilliancy shines through. Savior of thy world. In her hands, the uniting of all."

Aki: I met with the Elders earlier and they believe that the Savior is me. They want me to go back to them, to help them conquer the others when the war starts.

Ai: The war of races. It is something inevitable, isn't it. No matter how they try to mix different races together they just can't seem to get along.

Kyo: Are you going back Aki? We will honor your decision.

Aki: I think you should hear my decision first, Papa...you might have something to say. Fumio-sama told me something. That the Book of Prophecy is does not only exist in Kitsune Race but in those ancient races too. The prophecy doesn't say what race the Savior is because that person will have to save everyone...Fumio-sama said that the club we made is the key. I am to unite everyone. Not conquer. Now my decision is not to go back. They think I will. They told me that my race will die out if I don't come back but I don't think so. If they fight off, if they don't give up I'm sure they will survive. We survived the last war didn't we?

Ai: What are you saying, Aki?

Aki: I'm not sure of what's going to happen. Not yet. My friends are missing. Rina-chan, Hideki-sempai and Mike. I'm going to find Mike.

Ai: Do you know where he is?

Aki: No, but I'll find him. I'm sure of it.

Kyo: No! You are not going to go look for that Mike of yours...

Aki: You still don't believe us, Papa?

Kyo: No, I do. Alright, I do but I can't let you go alone.

Aki: I need to Papa. I also need you and Mama to go back to the village. Bring Daiki and Kimara with you. I'm sure Fumio-sama will help you when you get there. I need all of you to protect the Kitsunes in the village. I'm scared to think that the Kitsunes might die while i go find Mike but I'm more scared of not seeing Mike.

Kyo: But Aki--

Ai: I will honor you decision, sweetheart. *Kyo looked at Ai before nodding.*

Kyo: I will too. You go look for that Mike and we'll go back to the village but Aki...be careful, alright? I want to see you again. *Kyo hugs Aki again, tears in everyone's eyes.*

Aki: I'll miss you and mama. And Daiki and Kimara. I'll miss everyone. But I have to do this. And I will see everyone again. Really Papa...I'll go to the village first chance I get. Be careful too.

Ai: We will.

*After a couple more of goodbyes, Aki went up to her room. She took a backpack and stuffed it with the clothes she needed, a blanket and jacket and all sorts of potions and spells. She went to the kitchen to stuff some travel food into her bag, making everything fit with a spell. When she was ready, she wrote a short letter for each of her friends. Hopefully they would all be able to read it. She went down to find her parents sitting on the living room couch looking forlorn.*

Aki: Mama, Papa...I'll be going now. *Aki gave each a last hug and kiss before she handed the little letters she made.* Give this to Kimara, she'll know what to do with it. In three days you should go to the Kitsune Village. I love you Mama.

Ai: I love you Aki...always know we are with you in spirit.

Aki: I will. I love you Papa.

Kyo: I love you too kit. Be careful. Make sure you come back to us,'kay?

Aki: Yes. I will.

*With that Aki quickly left the Ayashi residence. She went to the local train station. She looked at the ticket booth. No one knew where her friends were, not even Kelly. So where should she start to look for Mike? She wasn't sure where she was headed yet but maybe she could find a way to look for Mike. On impulse Aki pressed for a ticket and boarded a train that was just leaving.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 30th, 2009, 5:18 pm

*Mike was ushered into the largest building in the village. He was happy to find the room tall enough that he could stand. Mike saw a dozen elder cat people sitting around the room. One very old woman approached Mike, and started to bow over her cane.*

Mike: Please, elder-sama, I must be the one to bow to you. * Mike bowed his deepest to the aged woman.*

Saya: but you are one of the ancient ones, the gods of our legends. You should not bow to such as us.

Mike: No, I'm no god, or lord or anything....... I'm just..... just from another place.

Saya: But this is the symbol of their greatest warrior, it glows with his power. *Her aged hand reached up and lightly touched the amulet.* Tell us, child, how then did you come to wear this amulet.

*The old woman sat down as Mike explained how his father had come to him when he was in the hospital. Say asked him other questions, of how he came to earth, and how he had lived. Also of how he had come to be at their village. The people of the village had filled the room, and were listening at the windows and doors. Mike felt something brush against him, and looked down at the little boy trying to crowd close. Mike smiled as he picked up his little "pudding" friend and set him on his lap.*

Saya: Ah, Tan, you are always the most curious and adventurous of the children..... some day it will get you more than a face full of pudding. *Saya smiled as quite laughter ran through the crowd.

*Saya then told Mike the old legends, of how giants walked the land and enslaved mankind till the ancient ones had come and fought a great war with the giants. Mankind had almost been destroyed, and only scattered remnants remained. How one of the gods, a trickster named Loki had come and tried to talk each of the scattered remnants into taking on some new characteristic. Thus were born the different races, the necko, the elf, the kitsune, the demon, the canine, and the others. But for each quality they gained, each race also lost something, so none actually gained in the end, all it had brought was division and strife. The cat people became the smallest of the races, and had fared the worst in the wars of mankind's races.*

Saya: The prophesy hinted at the return of the ancient ones, the gods, and now you have come to us.

Mike: What prophesy is that?

Saya: "Shining she is, of emerald and crimson and silver. Strong she is, never defeated. Noble blood she is, a princess amongst paupers and pretenders. A god's diamond hiding in rough, unrealized until brilliancy shines through. Savior of thy world. In her hands, the uniting of all."

Mike's head hung down, he blinked tears from his eyes and said quietly: I knew someone like that, a princess, I thought she as my jewel, my diamond........ But, I guess, it just didn't turn out that way.

*Mike felt a tiny hand touch his cheek, he looked down at the little kitten and tried his best to smile.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » February 1st, 2009, 3:52 am

Aki: This is what happens, Aki, when you don't look where you're boarding. *The kitsune girl looked around she had rode the train all the way to the end. Problem was she wasn't very familiar with this part, the Kitsune Village came from the south and this was north.* This is bad. Maybe they're selling maps here.

*Aki went around the station to look for someone who sold maps. Near the door leading outside the station was a small stand where newspapers, magazines and maps were being sold. She approached it but no one was looking after the stall. She was just about to snatch one when she felt a tug on her clothes. She turned to see a little boy, half her height with ragged clothes. He also had little fuzzy cat ears and a small tail. A neko?*

Little Boy: Can I help you ma'am?

Aki: Ah yes, you wouldn't happen to know who owns this stall would you?

Little Boy: The...humans own the stall ma'am...*the little neko shivered and back just a little away from Aki.* But they made me sell here...will you buy something? They said they will only let me eat the amount that I sell? I haven't sold anything in two days...please ma'am?

*Aki felt the urge to hug the little neko and whisk him away from those humans. How could they do that to a child? Aki bent down to the boy's eye level.*

Aki: So little one, what's your name?

Little Boy: My parents named me Toru but...the humans call me Dani.

Aki: *tempering her anger at the humans* Why are with you with the humans? Where are your parents?

Toru: I know Mama is at the village but Papa is already up there. *Toru pointed to the sky. Aki felt sorry for the little boy.* They took me when Papa and I went here...they made Papa stop breathing...Mama said when you stop breathing you're dead. And when you're dead you go up there. I tried to go back home but they wouldn't let me.

Aki, hissing: Those humans are unbelievable!How can they be so despicable...

Toru: But ma'am you're human...*Aki immediately looked at the litte neko and he stepped back afraid she might do something to him except she smiled then giggled.*

Aki: I do look human, don't I? Probably why no one has accosted me yet. But I'll let you on a little secret, 'kay? *Toru nodded.* I'm not human...not in the slightest. *The look of surprised in Toru's face made Aki chuckle.*

Toru: Then what are you?

Aki: Don't tell okay...but I'm a kitsune.

Toru: But you don't look like one.

Aki: Well, it's a disguise of sorts...only permanent. I look human but I am still a kitsune.

Toru, looking awed: Wow...

???: Oi, you dani! What the hell you to think you're doing slacking off? *A whip came in between Aki and Toru, it came again and hit Toru on the shoulder. The little boy fell to his knees, tears starting to overflow but the man continued whipping Toru. Aki bristled. She stood up, the man was a good feet taller than her but that didn't scare her a bit.*

Aki: You! Stop that!

*The man stopped and looked at Aki. He gave a chuckle and moved closer to the kitsune.*

Man: What brings you here little lady?

Aki: I want to buy the kid.

Man: You want to buy the kid? For what?

Aki: I love making slaves out of the races, don't you? As it happens I don't have a neko slave yet...that's why I went so far north. *Aki gave him a devilish smirk.* I want this kid, he appeals to me.

*Upon hearing what Aki was saying Toru cringed and backed against the wall. What happened to the sweet lady he was just talking to earlier? Was she no better than the humans? Or maybe she was really a human. She wanted him as her slave...Toru gulped. He didn't know which was worse the new lady or those old humans.*

*Aki negotiated with the man for a while before they agreed on a price. Aki drew up a check. Thank goodness her father gave her a little booklet. Before handing it over,though she placed something invisible at the back when the man wasn't looking. Her Papa will know when he checks the check.*

*The man sneered as he pushed Toru towards Aki.*

Man: I hope you have a good time with him miss. And pleasure doing business with you. *He turned around and walked away.*

Aki, scowling: I'm sure the pleasure is all yours. *She turned to Toru who looked at her with fear and she immediately knelt down to reassure the neko boy. With gentle hands she pulled the boy closer to her, he was a little reluctant.* I'm sorry if I scared you. I know humans like those, Toru-kun. They wouldn't have sold you to me if they knew I was Kitsune or if they knew I wouldn't hurt you. They want you to be hurt, I don't understand why but they do. That's why I had to act like that.

Toru: You don't want me as a slave?

Aki: Of course not, I want you as a friend.

Toru: Really?

Aki: Of course! Come on, let's get you something to eat.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 1st, 2009, 4:54 am

* The silence in the underground facilities was broken every now and then by loud "thuds", as if something heavy were hitting against the walls. The ones in charge of security had already sent a team in to see what the problem was but none of them were answering. The one that looked like the leader turned towards the three guys in the room. *

Leader: Kanamichi, go call more people. The rest of you come with me, we need to see what's the problem.

Hideki: That won't be necessary...

* Hideki suddenly appeared next to the leader and swiftly sept him off his feet, striking him several times before he even hit the floor, unconscious. The others jumped back, startled, then took out tasers and jumped towards Hideki, only to crash against an invisible wall. Ringo walked up to Hideki, her eyes giving off a dim, scary glow. She stopped in front of the guys and moved her hand softly, like shooing a fly away, and the guys flew against the wall in the opposite of the room hitting it with a loud "thud". *

Hideki: We are getting closer...

Ringo: How can you tell?

Hideki: I know this guy...

* Hideki pointed at the unconscious leader in the ground. *

Hideki: He's one of my uncle's bodyguards.

Ringo: Good. If we are lucky we'll kill two birds with one stone, then.

* Hideki opened the door on the opposite side of the room and Ringo followed him closely. They were in another, older facility, with basketball and volleyball equipment all over the place. On the opposite end of the room where a set of stairs. Hideki started walking but stopped once he heard someone walking down. He looked back at Ringo and told her to hide then turned back again towards the stairs while taking a fighting stance. *

???: Well, well, well... I was told you were gonna get here sooner or later, you sure took your time...

* Kaine had to crouch on the last two steps of the stair has he walked into the room. He looked at Hideki as if he were an insect. *

Kaine: Welcome to your grave, punk...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 1st, 2009, 5:21 am

*shouko sat on her chair examine the pendant*

shouk:hideki....

Agnus:do you have something with that boy?

Shouko:*rolled her eyes*stop making things up....so who survive the fire

agnus:Rina's father....her mother is still in the hospital

shouko:i see....maybe we should let her go for now
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 1st, 2009, 5:29 am

Hideki: Hmph! Interesting, so you are still alive...

Kaine: Same as you, but I'm going to fix that right now.

* Kaine charged towards Hideki who tried to dodge to a side. The place was too small, though, and Hideki found himself being pushed against a wall by Kaine. He immediately punched him as hard as he could but he didn't even flinch. Hideki felt a kick to his mid-section and flew towards a folded volleyball net. He tried to stand up but got himself tangled on the net, giving Kaine enough time to launch another attack. Just as he was about to get pounded on the ground, Kaine was stopped by an invisible force. *

Kaine: What the!?

Ringo: Back off, you brute. We don't have time to play with you.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » February 1st, 2009, 5:34 am

*Ryu lean agaist the wall looking at hideki,he grin he was still weak and all covered in bruises holding his stomach as if stopping the blood from flowing*

Ryu:...you've grown a bit kid...

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » February 1st, 2009, 5:48 am

* Hideki, who hadn't noticed anyone else in the room yet, stands up and looks at Ringo. *

Hideki: Let him go. He's mine.

Kaine: Don't be so cocky, punk. You have never beaten me, remember?

Hideki: That's because I've never fought seriously before.

* Ringo took a few steps back and Kaine was able to move again. He took a fighting stance against Hideki. *

Kaine: Bring it, then.

* Hideki grinned, then dissapeared. Kaine took a small step back, startled. *

Kaine: What th--

* Kaine suddenly fell to his knees, his clothes shredded. He coughed blood then looked up at Hideki, who was breathing heavily in front of him. *

Kaine: How did you..?

Hideki: Just moved faster. You're all strength and no speed so it was rather easy.

* Kaine stood up with some effort then took a small vial out of one of his pockets. He broke the tip and drank it's content. *

Hideki: What's...

Kaine: It's a mutagen developed by your late mother... I'm invincible after I drink it...