Gakkou

Moderator: Raine

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: Gakkou

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 21st, 2008, 6:14 am

*Aki sighed, she had already missed her first class because she got lost. She didn't even know where the Secretary's office was. Unknown to her she was walking along the corridors of the Second year classroom, still trying to locate her own classroom.*

Aki: This sucks so badly...If I don't find my classroom soon I'll end up missing all my classes. *She sees two students who seem to be her age walking out of the room. Both of them were girls, one looked very shy with her head bowed down as she walked and the other looked like a tomato, she was red in the face as she strode out the room.Aki ran up to them.* Excuse me, do you know where room 1A is?
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 21st, 2008, 6:21 am

*Chris reaches her classroom quickly with the aid of the map she was given. She strides into the classroom ignoring the teacher and takes a seat in front of Hideki. She does not recognize him because she does not bother paying attention to the other students as they are all beneath her*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 21st, 2008, 6:32 am

* Minoru notices the girl and stays silent for a while, expecting an apology or, at least, a look. When he sees that she's plain ignoring him, he checks the roll call he made earlier and spots the only missing student. *

Minoru: Miss Chris... since you seem so eager to get to know the rest of the class, why don't you introduce yourself first?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 21st, 2008, 7:21 am

*Chris looks bored as she glances at the teacher*

Chris: No, that's alright.
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 21st, 2008, 7:37 am

*Rina got snap back to aki addressing her,scatching her head*

Rina:Ano,sensei kinda dismiss us for the first session....but were from class 1a care to walk with us...Akiyama Rina and this shy girl is kimara....she's a bit shy....all i got her to say was her name...and you are?

*Rina smile at the new girl kimara was looking down*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 21st, 2008, 10:05 am

Aki: My name's Ayashi Aki. It's nice to meet you Rina-chan. *she turned to the other girl still smiling.* Kimara-chan...? Well I suppose it's a good thing that the teacher dismissed you early, otherwise I would have missed a lot.

*Aki notices the classroom that Rina and Kimara came from.*

Aki: If that class wasn't A1, then whose is it? *Aki pursed her lips and thought about something.* Why did do come from there too?

Kimara: Ahh...I ah--We, were asked by a teacher to help him with some books. *Kimara looks down again, her hands were fidgeting.*

Aki: I see. *Aki notices Kimara's stance and pouts before smiling, her eyes wide and bright. She took hold of both the girl's hands which startled the shy girl into looking up.* Come on, stop looking down like you always did something wrong! It's a bad, bad habit...plus you'll look prettier when you stop stooping!

*Kimara turned in a living human-sized tomato as Aki tried to liven her spirits. When she noticed it, she stopped and gave a gentle sigh.*

Aki: Oh well, one step at a time I guess. Try having eye contact with people for starters. *Aki patter Kimara's shoulder encouragingly.* Try it with Rina-chan.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 21st, 2008, 10:56 am

*Rina smile...at the two,clapping her hands together startling the two*

Rina:Aki-chan,Kimara-chan lets head to our next session,i believe it's time...and aki-chan,yes one step at a time,kimara-chan has to get use to me being in another race....

*seeing Kimara,looking down again,Rina place one hand on her shoulder*

Rina:Ki-chan...It's ok....Im sticking with you till you accept me as a friend....*she smile at kimara who raised her head nodding.Rina shook her head*

Rina:Oh no!!that won't do right Aki-chan?you should smile and say HAI!!come on say it

*Kimara raised her head and smile*

Kimara:H-Hai!

*Rina jumps excitedly.taking the two girls by the hand she drag them tthrough the hallways*

Rina:ANo what schedule do you have aki-chan?I have English now...
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » June 21st, 2008, 6:38 pm

* Minoru's face twitched at Chris' answer but he quickly regained his cool, ignored her and kept introducing the course. Kunikida poked Hideki's back and moved forward to whisper to him. *

Kunikida: What's her problem? Does she think she's a goddess or something?

* Hideki shrugged, took out a small notebook from his pocket and wrote a few lines, then put it back into his pocket. A few more minutes later, Minoru dismissed the class. Hideki turned around towards Kunikida. *

Hideki: So, what's your next class?

Kunikida: Physics... you?

Hideki: Ha! Good luck. I have... uh... english, I think.

Kunikida: Ok, see you later, then!

* They both pick up their stuff and leave the classroom. *
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 21st, 2008, 10:34 pm

*Chris glides out of the classroom and looks at her map. She has math next in room 3B. Her entrance scores had landed her in a third year class. She steps into the math classroom where the rest of her classmates were conversing amongst themselves. It goes quiet as she enters the room, not that she had expected anything different. Humans always tended to pause when a novelty graced their presence. Chris smiled her godly smile and all the boys flushed. Satisfied, she made her way to her seat next to the window. The third year girls of the classroom threw nasty stares at her as they talked with each other. In one corner three girls were talking about the new arrival*

Yuki: Who does that second year think she is?!

Risa: Really! Did you see the way the boys blushed?

Kirin: Hmph! Even Toki blushed! He never blushes for me!!

Risa: Well, we'll fix that. Let's go greet our new classmate.

*The three girls got up from their seats and sauntered over to Chris. Risa, a Kogal with blond hair seemed to be the leader of the small group. She came right over to Chris with a big fake smile*

Risa: Hi there! What's your name?

*Chris was slightly put off that these girls were talking to her. It was obvious Risa wore too much makeup to compensate for her plain looks. The other two weren't as bad, as far as humans went. Nonetheless Chris gave Risa a sneer*

Chris: Who's asking?

*Risa flushed in anger*

Risa: I am you stuck up second year! Apparently someone's going to need to teach you your place!

*At this point the other classmates were all looking at Risa and Chris. A tall boy came over and stepped between Risa and Chris*

????: Back off Risa. Leave her alone, she didn't do anything to you.

*Kirin's eyes filled with tears*

Kirin: Toki! How could you?!

*Kirin ran out into the hallway crying. Risa pushed Toki, who almost fell backward onto Chris*

Risa: Scumbag!

*Risa and Yuki left the classroom to comfort Kirin. Toki turned around and looked at Chris with an apologetic smile*

Toki: Sorry, they're probably just jealous. They get like that sometimes.

*Toki held out his hand*

Toki:My name's Toki, what's yours?

*Chris glanced at his hand before turning to look out the window. She was bored by his attempt at friendship*

Chris: It's Chris.

*Toki smiled hugely as the teacher walked in. The teacher was closely followed by Risa, Yuki and Kirin*

Toki: Ok, well I guess I'll talk to you later then Chris!

*Toki went to take his seat as class began. The teacher organized his papers and then looked up at his students. He saw Chris and remembered he had to introduce her*

Teacher: Oh, everyone, we have a new student in our class. She's a second year so please take care of her. Chris would you like to come up and introduce yourself?

*Chris continued to stare out the window*

Chris: Not really.

*The teacher stood flabbergasted with his mouth open for a second before composing himself. He cleared his throat and shuffled some papers*

Teacher: Yes, well then. Everyone open your books to page 23.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 22nd, 2008, 6:53 am

(yuki i am going to suppose your character is in English lesson)
Kimara:UM rina-chan were late for English

Rina:eh??Gomen aki-chan but we better leave!!!it's English time....

*Rina grabs both her friends hands and drags them to the room 5a....panting she stop in front of the door*

Rina:we...ma..made it!!* happily smiling*

Kimara:i guess we did...ano isn't that second year boy earlier?

Rina:heh?*Rina looks up to see hideki*i guess...

Kimara:i think he-he*looking down*h-his interested in...you

Rina:heh?Kimara-chan you're being really out of line....i mean im not even popular with......*Kimara pointed to direction of many boys looking at her,she manages to hear some comments*boys...right aki..??

??:she's kinda cute....hmm i wonder how she looks with her hair down

??do you think she has a boyfriend...

??im more interested in her friend i believe they just call her aki....

Rina*sigh*:well...shall we go in class lets ignore them shall we...

*The three walk in class after their teacher got in*