5 Minutes: Reloaded

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: 5 Minutes: Reloaded

Post by oldwrench » July 23rd, 2016, 5:03 am

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse......... How crazy can Arisa be? Is she so spoiled and rich that she thinks those lowly gang members are just going to bow down and do what she tells them? Megumi was right, the odds weren't in their favor. Even with all her martial arts skill, can she take on a couple dozen street fighters. And even if she can, how can she take on a gun?
Things are looking bad. Who was shot? Arisa? Megumi? Were they captured? If so, what will that nasty gang boss do to them?
Hang on, things are getting tense.

Chapter 24

Megumi caught the free end of her nunchakus. To her right, one attacker lay unconscious, another was backing away, groaning and holding his broken arm. To her left a third attacker kneeled holding his hands over his broken and bleeding nose.

Arisa stood in the same spot she had been in, a gun in each hand. Her left hand gun pointed toward Rat, who had fallen backward and was trying to crawl away. The gun in her right hand pointed at the face of a young man who had stopped dead still, inches from the barrel.

Kyle stumbled back and fell into his chair, blood leaking from the fingers of his hand covering his left ear. “She shot me,” he screamed, “the crazy bitch shot me!” He looked around the room. “Why are you waiting? They can’t stop you all, get them!”

Before the gang could move, Arisa’s sharp voice barked out. “Maybe not. But how many of you are willing to die for this fool?” Arisa’s eyes, cold and hard as ice, looked around the room. No one moved.

There was a tearing crash as the door to the street burst open and big Ben Wolfman rushed into the room, followed by Kaze, who took a defensive stance, a short katana in each hand. “We heard a gunshot,” Ben said anxiously as he quickly assessed the situation. “Are you alright.”

“We’re fine,” Arisa assured him. “Nothing here we couldn’t handle.”

“Sorry it took so long,” Ben apologized, “this guy didn’t want to let us in.” He held the limp body of the door guard up by his shirt then tossed the unconscious gang member to the side on top of some of his comrades. “Would you like us to clean out this mess for you, Kitten?” Ben asked.

Arisa’s smile was ferral. “Not yet Hulk,” she answered. “Let’s see if there’s any intelligent life in this trash.” She turned her head and looked sharply at the frozen boy to her right. “Bring him out........ Now!” She turned and looked back at the gang boss. “He’d better be
alright,” she swung the gun around to center on him, “or I’m going to take you apart one piece at a time,” she threatened.

Oren stood frozen, looking down the barrel of the gun, until the girl gave him his orders. He slowly backed away until she swung the gun away from him, then he turned and hurried out the side door. In the hallway he relaxed and shook his head, he knew that tall kid meant trouble, he’d told the boss that. From the moment Rat brought him in, he’d felt something was wrong. From Rat’s story, the guy had been too good a fighter. Then there were the scars, and the tattoos on his arms, he wasn’t just some rich schoolboy. Now there was that little girl, those guns were high end pieces. H&K seven millimeter magnum automatics. Light weight composite guns with twelve round magazines. A competent marksman could easily take out most of the gang in minutes with those guns......... She looked all to competent. Oren hoped that when he cut the tall kid loose, they would leave, and that would be the end of it. He unlocked the door and stepped into the room...... and froze. An arm wrapped around him from behind and pinned his arms. He felt the point of a knife blade at is throat.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » July 27th, 2016, 4:33 am

Just when you think Arisa and her friends are going to get away with their rescue......... What is going to happen now? Who has the knife? Let's see what other trouble they get in...... or not.

Chapter 25

“If you yell, you die,” Chad quietly told the gang member as he held the small knife to his throat.

Oren, careful not to move, glanced around the room and saw the cut ties, their prisoner had somehow escaped. Quietly he told Chad, “easy, I’m just here to cut you loose. Your boss came to get you.”

Chad eased his grip. “Ok,” he answered, “but don’t try anything stupid.” He let go of the boy and backed off. Chad could just imagine the trouble he was in. The colonel was really going to be pissed if he had to leave the conference early just because Chad had messed up.

Oren handed Chad his wallet and cell phone. He looked the taller boy over. “I hope your boss thinks you look alright,” he told Chad. She’s one scary little chick. I really think she’d trash us all if you aren’t good enough.

Chad stopped and looked at Oren. “Ah....ya......... she just might,” he stammered, unsure of what was going on. Chad knelt down and slipped the small knife back into it’s hidden sheath in the heel of his shoe.

Oren stared at the shoe. “So that’s how you got loose. Tricky, I need to get some shoes like that.”

Chad grinned, “it never hurts to have some insurance." He followed Oren out the door and into the main room. Chad tried to keep the surprise and amusement from showing on his face at the sight of little Arisa pinning down the gang leader with her guns.

Arisa looked Chad over as he entered, she noted his cut lip and bruised face. “Are you alright?” She asked, trying to keep the concern from her voice.

“Ya,” Chad assured her, “I’ve been beat up worse by my sister.”

Ben let out a laugh and Arisa smiled at Chad’s veiled insult. “Ok, then let’s get out of here,” she ordered. She returned her guns to the shoulder holsters under her vest and turned to head out the door, pointedly ignoring the injured gang leader.

Chad kept a wary eye out as he caught up with Arisa. “Maybe you should keep a gun on him till we get out,” he warned.

“He’s a coward,” Arisa said firmly. “He wouldn’t dare do anything.” Arisa and Chad followed the others out the door.

Kyle sat frozen, watching them leave. He’d been humiliated, by a little girl no less. He couldn’t let the rest of the gang think he was a coward. He waited till the girl had cleared the door. Kyle pulled out the big handgun he had under his chair and jumped up. “I’ll get you!!” He screamed. “You’re dead! You hear me? We’ll get you and I’m going to.........”

Arisa could clearly hear his tirade as he screamed out what he was going to do to her, in graphically obscene detail. Arisa kept walking as Kyle shouted about what he would do to her friends, but when he got to her mother, Arisa snapped around and darted back into the door before Chad could stop her. There was a loud band and sharp crack of two gunshots, followed by a terrible scream of pain.

Chad stopped at the door, staring inside. in a few seconds, Arisa emerged, holstering her gun. Everyones eyes were on Arisa as she walked away, frowning. “He shot first, you heard it,” she declared.

Megumi fell into step beside her friend. “You aren’t hurt, Are you? What happened?

“He missed,” Arisa assured her. “I could see him shaking. He couldn’t hit a wall if he were standing in the the middle of a room.”

“You didn’t kill him, did you?” Megumi asked.

“No, probably not.” Was Arisa’s short answer. “I just nullified his threats.”

“Huh?” Megumi was amost afraid to ask. “How?”

Arisa smiled a wicked smile, “let’s just say he won’t be featured in any paternity suits.”

“Oh lordy!” Ben said as he covered himself with his big hands, “she made him into a unique.”

“Ah, I think you mean a eunuch,” Chad corrected him.

“Well, whatever,” Ben answered. “Just be sure to remind me never to get Kitten mad at me.

“I don’t think you could, Ben,” Chad, laughing, told him.

“Geez, I hope not,” Ben relaxed some, then looked down at Arisa. “I would never have guessed you had that in you, Kitten.”

Arisa answered without looking up, “you don’t know my family, Ben.”

As they sat on the bus heading back to their base, Chad thought about Arisa pointing her gun at the gang boss. He remembered all too well looking down the barrel of the gun his sister would point at him as she laughed. He remembered the roar of the gun and the cement chips from the wall pelting him as Eileen tried to shoot as close to him as she could. “I didn’t know you were that good with a gun,” he told Arisa.

Megumi leaned over from the seat behind them. “Arisa was one of the best marksmen in our class at the academy,” she told Chad.

Arisa looked down, “I was trained in marksmanshipsince I was little. My father was insistent that we could defend ourselves.”

Chad sighed, “he was probably right, but I really prefer a knife.”

Arisa remembered Chad saying he didn’t like guns. “Well, I actually prefer a pound or two of high explosive. It’s so much more exciting,” she told them with a wicked smile.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 6th, 2016, 11:45 am

Meow I have updated the PDF up to chapter 25. Check out the pink homepage. :thumb:

Uhm well... if Arisa doesn't want her school uniform I'd gladly take it :love:
What do you call a dinosaur with an extended vocabulary? A thesaurus.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 6th, 2016, 7:04 pm

I'm sure you would look just as cute as Arisa in it. :thumb:

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » August 24th, 2016, 2:06 pm

Nah I'm finally grown out of that age :sob:

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 12th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Well, it seems they got out of that one, but what is going to happen when the colonel gets back? He seems like a reasonable sort, so I suspect it won't be a problem. But Chad is a bit beat up, how are they going to continue the search for their missing pilot? Maybe Dominic will spot them first. Will he be glad to see his old comrades, or will he bolt and run? Why is he on Shakuras to begin with? Has it to do with the peace conference? Would he have joined the Red Faction? WIll he use Atropos to attack the conference? why the heck is Rydia going to highschool? This is all so confusing. Or is it? I 'm sure colonel Daniel Hellwind will get it figured out. he's a calm and intelligent leader.

Chapter 26

Daniel felt relieved as they got out of the car at the old hotel. It would be good to sit back and relax. It had been a long and boring day, each of the colony diplomats arguing the the virtues of their colony and how the Empire has repressed them. Each making their case for independence for their colony. The colonel was afraid this mission was going to kill him with boredom. He envied Chad and Arisa, at least they were able to get out and do something. He sighed, it probably was boring for them too.

As they entered the foyer, Georgianna turned away from the lounge doors and headed straight for her room. John worried as he watched her leave. He had noticed, several times during the day, she had gotten that vacant, trance-like look in her eyes. There was something wrong, he could tell. If only she would talk to him, he was sure he could help her.

Colonel Hellwind stopped dead as he entered the lounge behind the princess. He scanned the room and it took a few seconds for the implications of the scene to register in his brain. Big Ben was sprawled across a couch, that was normal....... but the rest! Megumi and Kaze looked like they were ready to act in a martial arts movie, Arisa knelt on the arm of an easy chair, a first aid kit in front of her as she worked on a battered looking Chad. Most troubling, and surprising was the fact that he could see a gun, in a shoulder holster, under Arisa’s open vest. He didn’t remember her being armed when they left in the morning. What the H was going on?

Princess Melpomene hurried over to the chair Chad was sitting in. “Oh! You’ve been hurt!” She cried out. The princess had been sheltered all her life, she had never seen an injury more severe than a bump or scrape. “We have to get you to the hospital,” she said worriedly. We should call the ship surgeon. This is terrible.”

Arisa moved between the princess and Chad. “I’m taking care of him, Mel.” She growled. “You don’t need to get involved.”

“But he needs a doctor.” The princess argued.

Arisa stood her ground in front of Melpomene. “He’ll be fine, I’ll take care of him.” Arisa told her emphatically.

Chad and Ben stood up as the Colonel approached the group. “That’s enough lieutenant,” he told Arisa as he looked Chad over. “What happened to you, Ross?.......... No....... Captain Ross, I’ll see you in my office, immediately.” Daniel ordered.

“Yes sir,” Chad answered and headed for the room that the colonel was using for his office.

Arisa and Melpomene started after him, but the colonel stopped them. “I said captain Ross.”

“But, it was my fault,” Arisa tried to tell the colonel as he turned and and walked off toward the room he used for his office. Chad looked over at Arisa and smiled, as if telling her it was all right, then followed the colonel.

Melpomeme watched the colonel and Chad leave, then turned to Arisa. “What do you mean it’s your fault?” She demanded. “What did you do?” Arisa didn’t answer, she turned away and plopped down in a chair, arms folded across her chest. Mel sighed and looked over at Megumi. “Do you know what’s going on?” She asked. “What kind of trouble did they get into?”

Megumi looked at Arisa, then shrugged. “They were attacked by a street gang,” She answered the princess. Megumi told what she knew of the incident, leaving out the final exchange of gunfire. She didn’t think the princess needed to know about that.

Melpomene looked at Arisa and scowled. “your foolishness is going to get someone killed Ari. You aren’t back at home, you don’t have your dad’s security to back you up. You could ruin the whole mission.”

Arisa jumped up from the chair and ran from the room as tears welled in her eyes.

“That was cruel,” Megumi chided the princess. She couldn’t just let it go, even if Melpomene was royalty. “None of us would have expected street gangs in open daylight in the city, it’s just too foreign to how we live. And if you have ever loved someone, you would know she couldn’t just leave him there.” Megumi jumped up and followed Arisa.

Melpomene shook her head, “she could have gotten Chad and herself both killed rushing in like that.”

Humph, Ben snorted, “as good as Kitten is with those guns, and with the high explosive she was carrying, those lightweights were bound to do anything she told them to.”

Melpomene had to stop and reconsider. She hadn’t thought about the fact that Ian Higgens made sure his children had self defense training, and Ari was an EDF trained pilot. She had upset the girl, that could be a dangerous thing. Now she regretted having made sure Arisa was issued that covert ops demolition pack.

As the door shut behind them, colonel Hellwind turned around and faced Chad. He didn’t like the hard set of the boy’s eyes, he didn’t like that attitude, he unleashed all his frustration at the captain. The boring day, his anger and fears at how he had been treated after the Mar Sara campaign, his disappointment at the command he had been assigned, his prejudice against a low born gang member, even his frustrated feelings for the princess drove his rant against the young man. He chided Chad for fighting with schoolboys, questioned his fitness and maturity as an EDF captain. He even went as far as to cite Chad’s lineage and upbringing against him.

Finally Dan’s anger burned itself out. He stopped and looked at Chad. He saw disappointment and determination in those hard grey eyes. He spoke softer now, “if the school authorities had brought in the police, it could have ruined not only our mission, but the princess's efforts too.”

“The incident didn’t happen at the school,” Chad informed him.

“What?” Suddenly Dan felt as if everything fell out from under him. “What happened?” He remembered the other pilots, Megumi and Kaze dressed for a fight, Arisa with guns, big Ben....... the pilots couldn’t have fought.... Dan sat heavily down in his chair.

“We were ambushed by a street gang.” Chad answered. “Arisa wanted to visit a retail area on the way back to base. There was plenty of time so I thought it would be alright. We took some back streets as a short cut. Things are different than in the lower cities, I didn’t notice the signs, it’s my fault. I hadn’t expected street gangs in the city and it was too late by the time I recognized the danger, they had us surrounded. I tried to negotiate, usually they demand a payment to let you pass through their territory, but the leader didn’t want money......... what he demanded was, unacceptable. I decided that the best tactic would be to engage them in a fight and give Arisa time to get away. I believed they would hold me as a captive for ransom, a common fate for an abductee, and that would give me a chance to escape and return to base. Before I could get away, Arisa and the others showed up to rescue me.”

Daniel was stunned, he had been so wrong, but was also relieved, perhaps there was no danger to the mission. He felt like a fool, all the things he had said in his anger, they were all lies, all strikes against his fitness, not Chad’s. He looked down. “I’m sorry captain. I judged you without the evidence and was completely wrong. You aren’t the one who is unfit for your rank, I am. I said a lot of things I wish I could take back, a lot of things no one should say. I’m sorry. If you wish to report me, I can’t blame you.”

Chad snorted as he held back a laugh. The colonel looked up at him. This was a new one, he’d faced the angry tirades of authorities many times, often he deserved it, but sometimes not, but this was the first time he remembered a superior apologizing, even in the face of clear evidence showing his innocence. And the colonel was even taking the blame himself. “Report what, sir?” It hurt to smile. “Everybody needs to let it out once in a while.”

“But you didn’t deserve it,” the colonel admitted.

“Well, better me than some of the others,” Chad said, “I’ve faced a lot worse.” Dan looked up at him, questioningly. “You’re too good a person to be really vicious,” Chad assured him.

“Thank you, I don’t deserve it. Sit down, captain let me hear the whole report.” Dan invited. Chad gave the colonel a full report of the day, everything he knew and what he had been told. “Do you think we will need some protection? Will they try to retaliate?” The colonel questioned.

“I doubt it,” Chad answered. “Arisa scared them pretty badly. they’re going to be trying to find out who we are and if we are trying to take over their territory. I don’t think they’ll show themselves.”

Dan sighed, “You better take a few days off. Go get those bruises taken care of.” As Chad opened the door, the colonel called after him, “if Arisa wants to go shopping, it’s alright by me just keep to the main streets.”

“Will do, sir,” Chad said as he shut the door.

Sakura
Resident Kitty

Post by Sakura » September 20th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Mew, mew! 50+ pages!
*pops some fireworks for Oldwrench*

Edit: Attachment removed, please check page 7 for a version up to chapter 30

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » December 19th, 2016, 5:08 am

And only just getting into the good parts.

I keep promising to get more of this done, and I'm either too lazy........ or life gets in the way. I really have to get more done. I can't leave things hanging like that. What is going on with Arisa? How about Georgianna? How are they going to find Dominic now? Ah well, read on.

Chapter 27

Melpomene sat on the sofa next to John. “You certainly were the right choice for our security team, John.” She told him. “You fit right in with the ruling class. The women can’t seem to leave you alone.”

This was a pleasant surprise, to be complimented by a hot babe....... and a princess, no less. “The ladies just can’t resist my smile,” John bragged, giving the princess one of his best smiles.

“You might be right,” Mel laughed, then her look turned more serious, “all, except the one you care about.”
John’s smile faded as he looked away, “ya....well....”

“I know you and Georgianna were a couple once,” Mel confessed, “and I can tell you still care. But you notice there is something wrong, I can see the concern when you look at her.”

John sighed, “She’s changed. Georgi always had a hot temper, but now she just seems angry at everything. I thought we had a chance, on the way to Mar Sara........ but since then........ she’s changed.”

There was a long moment of silence, then Melpomene added, “that isn’t all of it, is it. You’ve noticed her blanking out, haven’t you.”

John stiffened. He looked at the princess, then quickly looked down. “Ya, I thought maybe she was just tired, but that isn’t it. It just isn’t like her.”

This confirmed Melpomene’s fears. She’d heard of others that had shown similar symptoms, one had been on the Mar Sara mission. Was it some contagion........ or?? Mel put her hand on John’s hand, “keep an eye on her, John. Something strange is going on, and we can’t let it ruin our chance at a peace accord.”

Georgianna felt better after a shower and time to unwind. The headache that had dogged her all day had faded. It felt good to get away from those fawning wimps at the conference. She needed to talk to John. She hadn’t been fair with him, and he had gotten her away from those irritating suiters a couple of times. Georgianna stopped short just outside the door to the lounge. Across the room she could see John, sitting close to the princess, her hand on his. Anger flared red behind her eyes. That lecher, grabbing at any female that comes near him. But her rage couldn’t stay centered on John, her attention was forced toward the princess. She was the one seducing him, just like she had with all the men on the mission. She was just like the rest of the upper class, decadent elite, treating the lower classes like toys. They weren’t trying to prevent a war, they didn’t care about the people, they were just working out how to divide the spoils of the next war. She’d heard how the princess was baiting them, getting them to quarrel amongst themselves. She was starting a war, not preventing one. She put her hands up to her temples, her head throbbed with pain. She turned and stumbled back to her room. Georgianna knew she had to stop the princess, stop them, whatever it took. They were all evil.

Melpomene stood up as she saw Chad emerge from the colonels office. She walked over and stopped in front of the tall young man. “I hope you didn’t get into too much trouble,Chad.” She told him.

“Nah,” Chad drawled. “Once he he heard it was a gang and not at school, it was no problem.” He looked over her shoulder around the room. “Have you seen Arisa?” He asked.

Melpomene sighed. “I’m afraid I was a bit harsh with her and said things I shouldn’t have. I think she went to her room. Megumi went after her.” She reached up and lightly touched Chad’s face. “Are you sure you don’t need to see a doctor?”

“No, I’ve been beat up a lot worse,” he assured her. “Besides, Arisa did a good job fixing things up for me.”

Melpomene smiled, “Be careful, Chad. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.”

“Oh, there she is,” Chad said as he spotted Arisa. He stepped around Melpomene and headed across the room. It hurt to smile, but he couldn’t help it.

Megumi found Arisa in their room, curled up in a corner on the bed. There were still tears in Arisa’s eyes. She went and sat next to her friend and waited for Arisa to say something.

“We were friends,” Arisa said sith a soft sob. “Ever since I was little, I looked up to Mel. She was so nice to me....... Why did she change? Why was she so mean to me?

“I don’t think she was trying to be mean,” Megumi answered softly, “I think she was scared. I don’t think she really thought this mission might be dangerous, not until she saw Chad. I’ll bet the princess has never really seen someone who was injured badly before, and you have to admit, Chad looks a little tough right now. She’s led a sheltered life, more sheltered even than you have. She just came to the realization that you and Chad could be injured, or even killed out there and it frightened her.”

“She was worried about Chad,” Arisa sniffled. “Mel wants to take him away from me.”

“Good luck with that,” Megumi chuckled. “I don’t think she could steal him away.”

“You don’t know Mel, she gets whatever she wants.” Arisa told her.

“Why don’t you come back to the lounge, Chad will be out of the colonels office soon, then you’ll see who Chad is interested in.” Megumi offered.

Arisa got up and washed her face, then followed Megumi to the lounge. They stopped at the door as they saw the princess, across the room, standing in front of Chad. Arisa clenched her fists and quietly growled, “if she touches him, I’ll kill her.” They saw Mel reach up and touch Chad’s face. Megumi took hold of Arisa’s wrist. “Don’t do anything rash,” she whispered, “that’s nothing to get upset about.” Arisa jerked her arm away, “she better leave him alone, or she’ll regret it.” Arisa threatened as she stepped into the room.

Megumi sat on the sofa next to Ben and snuggled up to her big boyfriend. Arisa plopped down on a sofa across from Ben and Megumi and Chad came over and sat next to her. Arisa didn’t snuggle up to Chad though. Chad looked down, wondering what was wrong. Arisa sat pouting, with her arms folded across her chest. The princess told him that she had upset Arisa, Chad wondered what he could do to improve her mood.

“Sounded like the colonel chewed you out pretty good,” Ben said to Chad.

“Some I guess,” Chad told him, “until I told him what happened, then he cooled down.”

“So you aren’t going to get into trouble over it?” Ben asked.

“Not this time,” Chad answered. “Once the colonel heard the whole story, he said he didn’t see anything we did wrong. We just didn’t know there were gangs operating out in the open here. I suppose he isn’t happy, he said we won’t be able to check out the other schools for a few days.”

Megumi giggled, “I suppose not, you look a bit messed up. I guess he had some pity on you.”

“It looked like the princess does too.” Arisa grouched.

Chad looked down at the unhappy girl. Was that what was bothering her? “The princess still thinks I should go see a doctor, but I told her I like the doctor I have just fine.” Arisa looked up at Chad and her hard expression softened. Chad saw her begin to smile as she moved closer and snuggled up against him.

The door to colonel Hellwinds office opened and the colonel stepped out. “Lieutenant Wolfman, I want to see you in my office. Ben had a bit of worried look, then shrugged and got up, heading for the office. “You might as well come too, Yamato,” Daniel ordered. Megumi made a ‘who, me?’ gesture, then got up and followed Ben into the office.

“The colonel told me it would be alright to take you to those shops that you wanted to visit.” Chad told Arisa as he put his arm around her.

“There wouldn’t be any trouble there with the gangs. He told me that there are possible sightings of captain Dom and that girl on cameras in that area.”

Arisa smiled, “that would be nice. After what happened today, we deserve a day off....... If you feel up to it.”

“No problem,” he assured her, “It’ll be fun.”

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 20th, 2017, 6:27 am

Time to find out where the pilots are going to wind up today. A shopping trip, well that sounds sufficiently boring. Ah well, not every chapter can have exciting action. What could possibly happen on a shopping trip? This is Chad and Arisa we're talking about, they do seem to find trouble. Let's follow along and see what happens.

Chapter 28

Chad leaned against one of the pillars in the lounge, waiting for Arisa. A day of shopping didn’t exactly thrill him, a day with Arisa more than made up for it. He looked around the room at the others, The colonel, impeccable in his dress uniform, the princess looked less like royalty and more like she was dressed for a business conference, John and Georgianna looked ready for security detail, particularly Georgianna with her forty-four automatic in it’s holster in plain sight.

Georgianna spotted Chad and walked up to face him. “You should be carrying a handgun if you’re going into town, Ross. There might be more trouble.”

“It’s illegal to carry guns in the city.” Chad informed her.

“Not for members of the EDF,” Georgianna shot back. “We’re exempt from their law.”

“It wouldn’t look good for us, and we won’t need it, the gangs would never make a move in a well populated market area.” Chad assured her. “Besides, I really don’t like guns.”

Georgianna gave a short derisive laugh, “you didn’t need one yesterday either, did you. It’s a good thing someone knows how to use a gun, or you would still be tied up in some back room.” Georgianna turned and walked off.

Chad watched her walk off with the others. He could have told her that he hadn’t needed any help to get away from the gang, but it wouldn’t have done much good. It didn’t matter, he was distracted by Arisa walking into the room. She wore blue jeans and a knit top that emphasized her young curves to his total distraction.

Arisa smiled as she walked up to Chad, by the look on his face, she was affecting him exactly as she had intended. “Ready to go?” She asked.

Chad jerked himself back from his over-active imagination, “Ah..... Ya, all set.”

Arisa almost giggled. Chad was the first boy since high school that she had tried to attract. She had been so disappointed when the boys ignored her in high school, but now......... she was so excited.

“I, ah. asked Ben if he and Megumi wanted to go with us,” Chad told her as the started out, “but the colonel sent them on some kind of mission, he didn’t say what though.”

“Oh, that’s too bad..... I guess,” she replied. Why would he want them along? she thought to herself. Doesn’t he want to be alone with me?........ After thinking a bit Arisa changed her mind. Maybe it would have been better to have their friends along. She had been on a date with
a boy and it had been........ awkward. What did you do for a whole day with a boy? Arisa looked Chad up and down as they got on the bus. First thing, she thought, was to get him some decent cloths. He looked like a leftover from the tech corpse........ Ok, so he was....... but he didn’t have to dress in the grey slacks and white shirt they issued him.

Chad walked next to Arisa with the handles of a couple heavy shopping bags in each hand. The morning had gone by a lot quicker than he expected. Arisa had insisted on buying him a couple sets of cloths, over his protests. He didn’t want to make a scene, and she sure could be stubborn when she wanted to be. Chad had been amused watching the sales people, who tried to ignore them or even discourage them, who had given Chad disgusted looks because Arisa appeared to young for him, become very courteous and helpful when she ran her credit chip. The Higgins name and unlimited credit impressed people. Chad thought he would be bored when she shopped for herself, but seeing her model elegant dresses and cute outfits kept him fascinated. but what almost did him in was when she decided to try on swimming suits. The first was a two piece, pink with white dots and a ruffly little skirt and white bows, way too cute. The second was a sporty two piece, white with light green and blue cross stripes, Chad didn’t want her to leave to try on another........ but......... The third was his favorite, a white two piece, the top had a wide light blue collar with a thin white trim stripe that pulled together in front to a short straight necktie, and a blue band around the lower edge with the same white stripe down the center. The bottom had the same blue and white band around the waist that formed bows at each hip. It was finished off with sandals tied on with the same blue and white sash. Chad almost forgot to breath. Chad’s reactions weren’t lost on Arisa.... she bought all three.

Chad’s thoughts were wandering as they walked toward the restaurant they had decided on for lunch. He didn’t notice they were being watched till two young men stepped in front of them. Chad stopped short and dropped the bags......... gang members! He recognized the two, one was Oren, the one who had come to the room to get him, the other was called Rat, the short guy who had lead the group that assaulted them. Chad took a quick look around but didn’t see any others, they could be hidden. Damn, he hadn’t expected this, gangs didn’t usually make trouble in busy market areas. He’d assured the colonel there wouldn’t be any trouble.

Rat looked the girl over, she was perfect, petite and with a nice body, nice blond curls and a cute face. She was beautiful......... and she scared the hell out of him. He remembered her gun pointed straight at him as he scrambled backward trying to get away. He couldn’t forget those ice cold eyes and her ruthless demeanor. He stayed a couple steps behind Oren.

Oren stopped still when he saw the girl shove her hand into her handbag. Maybe he should have brought the gun........ No, he’s seen her in action, he wouldn’t stand a chance. He held his hands out to his sides, palms forward. “We aren’t looking for trouble, just talk.” he told her.

Arisa looked Oren over, and Rat, who had his hands out too. She took her hand out of her bag and took the same cross armed stance she had taken in the gang’s hangout. “Alright, Talk.”

Chad relaxed, talk, there wouldn’t be any trouble, at least not here. Chad made the hand signal for “hold position”.

Across the street, Ben put his hand on Megumi’s shoulder. “He just gave the hold position signal. Do you think he knows we’ve been watching them?” Ben asked. Megumi chuckled, “I think he spotted us right away this morning. You are a bit hard to hide. We’ll wait, maybe they don’t need us.”

“We didn’t know,” Oren started out, “we thought you were school kids. I had you tailed yesterday.......... You’ve got mechs, you’re government, or syndicate......... or worse, one of the big families. We don’t want any trouble, we didn’t know........... Look, I’ve got something you want, some information, but you have to give your word you wont take us out.” Oren looked around, as if expecting trouble. “I’ll tell you, if you give your word....... it’s worth that.”

Arisa let him squirm under her icy glare for a few moments before answering. “You’ll tell me what you have, I’ll decide if it’s worth your life.” She told him in a cold voice.

“You’re looking for someone, a girl, my little sister showed me a picture you were showing around her school........ You won’t find her at any school. She works in a bar, the one down on fifth where the girls dress up like maids and nurses, and schoolgirls. She hangs out with a guy named Santana, he bartend’s and plays in the band there. They have an apartment on McKnight street, right across from the big Ambassador Hotel.”

Oren watched the girl, her expression never changed but he remained hopeful until........ she reached into her handbag. He took a step back and his heart raced as she pulled out......... her cell phone. He watched as she manipulated the screen for a few moments, then jumped as his phone rang.

Arisas tapped the disconnect and dropped her phone in her bag. She looked up at Oren. “You might be of some use,” she told him. “I’ll contact you.” Arisa walked past him without so much as turning to look at him.

Chad picked up the bags and looked at Oren, shrugged his shoulders and followed Arisa.

Oren slowly relaxed and turned to collect Rat and get out of there. It seemed they were in the clear, for now. How could such a little girl be so damned scary......... and how did she get his cell number?

Chad caught up to Arisa. “That went well,” he said, “I guess it’s a good thing you brought your gun along.”

“I didn’t,” she confessed, “but they didn’t know that. I don’t think that would have mattered though. They seemed sufficiently frightened of us.”

Chad laughed, “Remind me never to play poker with you. You called his phone. How did you get his number?”

Arisa looked up at Chad and smiled. “Part of the hidden programs in these phones. Along with being able to locate another phone, they can pick up the number for the phones in the locator range. There were three phones close to me, yours and theirs. I tried one of theirs and got lucky.”

Chad shook his head, “apps like that shouldn’t be legal.”

“They aren’t,” Arisa told him, “officially, they don’t exist.”

Chad laughed, “right.......officially. Well, they have come in handy.” Chad pointed across the street, “maybe we should go over there to eat, we could meet up with Ben and Megumi, tell them we have some good news for the colonel.”

“What? They’re here?” Arisa asked. “What are they doing here?”

“They’ve been following us all morning,” Chad informed her. “I guess that must have been their special assignment.”

Arisa smiled as she grabbed Chad’s arm, dragging him toward the street. “Let’s go find them, they’re going to love to hear about this.”

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 20th, 2017, 6:39 am

I did get a few of the idol girls to model swimsuits for us. These are close to the ones that Arisa modeled for an overheated Chad.
yande.re 224021 bikini cleavage minase_iori swimsuits takatsuki_yayoi the_idolm@ster (Large).jpg
yande.re 294398 bikini kabayaki_unagi mizumoto_yukari swimsuits the_idolm@ster the_idolm@ster_cinderella_girls.jpg
yup, imagine cute little Arisa wearing those suits and you can understand why Chad was so messed up.