Anime Detour 2012

Stories posted here will be copied to the Fan Fiction page. Please only submit your own work.
oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Anime Detour 2012

Post by oldwrench » May 1st, 2012, 5:08 am

By the way, anyone who can identify these characters, go ahead. I don't usually know who....... or what, they are.
DSCF5365 (Medium).JPG
DSCF5367 (Medium).JPG
DSCF5368 (Medium).JPG
DSCF5369 (Medium).JPG
DSCF5370 (Medium).JPG
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » May 2nd, 2012, 8:11 am

The first one is probably Amon (or however you call him) from Avatar: The Legend of Korra (even though Amon is not a bender... so I might be wrong). It looks really well made 8D

The second one I don't know, but one is most definitely the Doctor from Doctor Who, but with weird ears xD I like that police box x3

The blue bird is Articuno (Pokemon) maybe? It's so shiny~ I love it :3

Then the girl in the white dress and the horn is one of them My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters I think. Either the princess, queen or goddess or whatever. Someone important. It looks familiar, but I've never actually seen MLP, so I might be wrong 8D

Girl with scythe is Maka from Soul Eater. Her outfit is really well done, as well as Soul (the scythe). Really cool :)

And the last reminds me of Usagi from Sailor Moon in this outfit I once saw, but idk. In any case, very pretty =w=
Don't feed me violins.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » May 9th, 2012, 8:51 am

About the last one (only one i recognized, damn my lack of anime-viewing lately), it does seem to be Usagi after she goes all moon princess.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!