The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: The Game

Post by Raine » May 27th, 2008, 7:59 pm

Kim:Runica stay with me!!!what's teh matter??"noticing her eyes dilated she ogot off the car and sighnal jonathan to go to the hospital before the chauffeur ask she answered quickly and calmly but still a tint of worried remain she said "Im going to get her S.A

*As the car left she walked towards the bear,wishing that she is able to sense the prensence of people,she,dhr istinctly took out*
Kim:Chief send truck to come and pick me up ive got runica's SA badly injured i'll need a group to investigate for clues here...im sending the location
Wicket:Runica???Kim what?i'll send the truck right away....Don't do anything im sending for nic....
* she hung up the phone.The bear was covered in blood she knew she would have to bring the bear close to runie but having to protect both jonathan and runica would be too much...removing a small glass box she placed it on the bear's body"
Kim:Activate Sa container
*The glass box soon enlarge and enveloped the Bear,It was like a bear in a white cage.Inside a white light went up and down*
Kim:Phew!uncle inventions are useful...this will keep you in a stable condition till we get the hopital
*feeling somehow uncomfortable she remove her gun standing near the container*

--------

Jonathan had carried runica in the hospital the doctor imdediately attende to her.

(come on guys im here now lets play)
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 2nd, 2008, 5:22 am

*Runica could distinctly hear a voice.* Wake--Miss Runi--Heston--*She wasn't sure who but she could guess it was an elderly man, it was gentle and soothing but it held an urgency, she tried to open her eyes but it felt like heavy lead. Then it was silent. She could see herself floating somewhere, she was glowing. It was a contrast to the absolutely dark surroundings.* Where am I?

*What seemed like an eternity to Runica was only a drive to the hospital for Jonathan. He dashed out of the car to get help once he could, explaining the situation to the one in charge of the front desk.*

Jonathan: I would like a thorough examination of Miss Hayes. Her condition seems to have a connection with her S.A.

Nurse: Where is her S.A.? It's quite difficult, almost impossible to help someone if it pertains to an injury connected to one's S.A., I need all the necessary information to see what help we can offer.

*Light. She could see a bit of light, only a little though, barely a full ray of it but it was there and it was a blessed thing after being in the dark for so long.*

*Runica struggled to open her eyes and let the light flow in, she managed a squint and she could make out a blurry scene. It was Jonathan and some woman...based on the clothing it was a nurse. She tried to crane her neck to see her surroundings, lots of white. The hospital? She could feel remnants of her splitting headache but for the duration after she fainted she was numb.* Ku-- *She was loosing the light again and Runica valiantly tried to get it back.* Ku--ma...Kim...Ku-- is...-urt. *It was getting hard to breathe and her headache seemed to be coming back full force. And the dark numbness seemed to be more inviting than the blurry scenes and killing pain.* No! I must not... *She opened her eyes more than a squint and that worsened her headache but she had to wake up, if she gave up Kuma would die too. And not in a million years would she do that. She moved her hands, any part of her body and it all brought pain to her.*

*Jonathan was witnessing some kind of struggle and he gave a cold order to the nurse to give them a room and something to stabilize Miss Hayes' condition, anything to stabilize her condition. The nurse startled and scared of the hardness in the old man's eyes complied.*

Jonathan: Don't worry Miss Hayes, Miss Heston has gone to your S.A., she'll protect him. It'll be alright.

*She was being slightly jostle and she could feel things being attached to her but the weird thing was she was just aware of it happening but she could actually feel it. All she could feel was the headache and the other aches that occurred when she herself moved. Then after a while it stopped and she could breathe easier. It still hurt when she moved but the air seemed to agreed with her now and that was good.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 3rd, 2008, 9:51 am

*she watches as the bear growls in pain,the containe,she sigh....then looks at the bear.thanks to uncle i can get further ahead

Flashback
she was now an 18 year old sitting in a room full of electronics stuff,hear hair was tied into a bun and she wore a white dress,she looks at a round belly old man in his white coat her Sa baron flying above.

uncle:Young lady shouldnt you be at that...that..errr"

kim:party...uncle why am i to go to a stupid party were my mother intends for me to meet my destiny

she made a weird gesture with her hand like in romeo and juliett.

Kim's uncle:you have escape your own party,besides you finally made it to the college you wanted...so how is your boyfriend?

Kim:Boyfriend?

kim's Uncle:that young man you like to talk abou-
*A srew driver was thrown,missing his uncle*

Kim:Nick is not my boyfriend,his a creep,jerk and his a seeeking attention idiot with no sense of manners!!!!and i do not talk about him i complain and threw insults why the hell gave you that idea
uncle!!!

kim's uncle:cool down kim!well i got this new invention for you

*kim eyes change from anger to exitement she was already near her uncle*

kim:"what is it?
*baron landed on kim shoulder*

kim's uncle:This is something that can help an s.a to be in a stable condition and remove all damges,

kim:so this can cure the sa condition

kim's uncle:no,kim unfortunately i can't do that,you know that the sa can be hit many times but it wot die till the sa user dies...

kim:but uncle once the sa for example gets a gunshot shouldnt it have the same hurt and pain as the sa user eventually she will die

kim's uncle:An sa can be stab,shoot,and many things but if the sa user is giving up on life then surely both of them dies

kim:i see...so then as long as the sa user continues to sustain the pain then they have a chance of surviving so the use of the container is to stable the sa that way the sa user has a strong chance of surviving...

kim's uncle:however,the sa user is still in a critical condition if the sa is far away from his user

kim:so bassically all is in the connection between the two

kim's uncle:it's all theory but i am sure in the future this will help your work*she handed her the small box*

Kim:thank you uncle

end of flash back
*a truck arrive snapping her back she ordered them to take the sa as soon as possible to the hospital.she turn to ssee if there is any clues left before heading to the hospital.this isnt the same attacker that attack daniel,it was more of an assasin but to attack Runica..why would they attack my assistant??what's even worse is that there's no trace of the anything that have inflict the pain on the bear it looks like a large wound of a sharp object..
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 8th, 2008, 10:11 am

*A tall formidable looking man was working on some papers when a call interrupted him. He picked up the phone with an annoyed expression.*

Man: What is it? ... What! Give me the hospital and room number I'll be right there! *Once he got the information he needed he quickly slammed the phone back and rushed out of the office.*

----
*At the hospital.*

*Runica again tried to open her eyes, this time she was able to accomplish it with less pain. Everything still seemed blurry but the headache was only a dull throb now and she could breathe without much difficulty. She was in a hospital room, she thought once her vision was clearer. It was quiet and--*

-SLAM-

*The door suddenly opened forcefully and it hit the wall quite hard. Runica watched as a tall man entered, nurses were scrambling to try to scold him for the loud noise he created. The man gave them one icy glare and they all rushed out, afraid of what the man was capable of.*

Runica: Da--daddy... *Runica felt that her throat was a little sore. And that her voice came out hoarsely. Nonetheless she gave a sweet smile to the man who had the look of total concern.* Hi--dad...

*Mr. Hayes felt the worry slowly melt away. When he had heard the news that his daughter had been hospitalized he had dropped everything and rushed to the hospital. Those idiotic nurses had told him he couldn't see her because she was resting so he ignored them and just looked for the room himself. After all he was a very rich man and he knew the owner of this hospital. He was glad when he saw her awake, felt so relieved when he heard her speak.*

Runica: Daddy--aren't you--suppose-- to be-a' work?

Mr. Hayes: Sweetheart, I just got a call from Mrs. Addison that you were at the hospital and you think I would be still at work?

Runica: Well--no, I --guess not. *Runica then frowned at little and her eyes widened.* Kuma! -- I fo'got! Kuma, where-- 's he! *With the sudden way she spoke a rack of coughs got to her.*

*Mr. Hayes acted quickly, he got a glass of water from the side table and made Runica drink it.*

Mr.Hayes: Don't worry, sweetheart. Your S.A. is in this hospital. Those idiotic nurses said that he is being stabilized. Thanks to the help of that Heston girl.

*After hearing that, she had gulped the water down and nodded. Relieved that her S.A. was going to be alright.*

Runica: I should really thank Kim.

Mr.Hayes: Who?

Runica: The--H'ston girl, daddy.

Mr. Hayes: Ah, yes. Though I think I know her father, you know business stuff and all.

Runica: Oh yes, daddy. *She gave him a smile and rolled her eyes.*

Mr. Hayes: But Runie... *Runica looked at her father was startled at the serious expression he wore. He rarely wore it when he was with her, it was usually reserved for his business dealings.* If ever something like this happens again, I won't hesitate to take you of the Police Department and deposit you home, understand?

Runica: Wha--? Daddy--! Of course, something like this might happen again! *At the look of her father she didn't know how to continue.* I mean...daddy! I love my job!--Don't--you think--I should have a job?

Mr. Hayes: Runie, sweetheart. I'm proud of you because you have a job and that shows that you could live independently but I am not risking your life for that. You can work in our corporation, with your brains it won't take you long to get another degree.

Runica: But daddy--I--

Mr. Hayes: Runica, I lost your mother already. I am not going to lose you just because your chosen career is not safe. If you are put in a hospital for some major injury because of your job you are going to quit or I am going to make sure you are fired. Do you understand?

Runica: I...I'm not--

Mr. Hayes: Runica Hayes, do you understand?

Runica: Yes, daddy. *Runica sighed, she could believe what her father said but the arguement of her father had a point. And the only reason he was being like this was because she almost died. Her father loved her, she knew that and she loved him but if he was ever going to get her fired she might not forgive him for it, even if it was for her safety.*

Mr. Hayes: Good, now you might be able to see Kuma later. And since your injuries are healing, they said that within a week you can get to your original schedules. So, I have to go back to work, Mrs. Addison said that she would come visit later. *He headed for the door but before he was out he gave his daughter a warm, almost apologetic smile* Runie, I love you and I just want what's good for you, you know that right?

Runica: Yes, daddy. I love you too.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 12th, 2008, 7:35 pm

*kim seeing no clues went to the hospital to see runica,she saw a man walked out of her room as he did she entered runica's smiling*
Kim:wow!your bringing banged up...
*she dragged a chair next to runica's bed and sat,a group of nurses entered but she gave a glare as to indicate she isnt leaving,the nurses nodded and left*
Kim:runie...you owe me breakfast,lunch and dinner
*she lie her head on the bed,baron flew above them*

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 13th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Runica: I guess you're right. How about tomorrow if there's free time. I'm going to be discharged tonight anyways. They told me to keep my tasks light though.

*Three knocks came from the door and Runica call to let them in. A nurse entered followed by a white bear. Runica squealed.*

Runica: Kuma! *She opened her arms and the bear passed the nurse and trotted towards his mistress' arms. Runica hugged the big ball of fur and snuggled her face into his thick fur-covered neck.* Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll never leave you like that again. I don't know what I'd do if...I won't let get hurt again! *Runica raised her face and gave a thankful smile to Kim.* Thank you so much, Kim. You saved both my life and Kuma's. *Runica grinned as she thought of something.* For that I'll treat you to breakfast, lunch and dinner at the tastiest places here! *Kuma nudged her side with his nose and Runica smiled at him.* You'll be going too.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 13th, 2008, 6:41 pm

*Kim wasnt listenning once she had lied her head on the bed she have drifted to sleep.Jonathan enter the room he bow to runica*
Jonathan:Im glad your alrigh Miss hayes....i shall be on my way with Miss heston,this has been a tiring day for her
*he smile at runica before lifting miss heston in his arms and left. the hospital to the car*

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » June 14th, 2008, 1:30 pm

*After stopping for a nice lunch at the Italian eatery, Jiao and Lin took in a movie at the local theater and stopped by a rather dilapidated old museum which Jiao had read about in history books. As evening approached they picked up some chinese food and retired to their flat in St John's Wood for the night*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » June 14th, 2008, 4:04 pm

*Mrs. Addison, the Hayes' housekeeper came in just in time for Runica to be discharged. The old woman was talking to the doctor while Runica wore her clothes in the bathroom.*

Mrs. Addison: Is it really alright for her to leave so early?

Doctor: Yes, yes. Miss Hayes had excellent result from the test the nurses made. She just needs to slow things down with her daily activities, even the S.A. needs more rest and less excursions. Make Miss Hayes drinks a lot of water and be sure that she eats three times a day as not to deplete her energy.

*Runica got out the bathroom wearing the fresh batch of clothes Mrs. Addison brought.*

Runica: Alright! I'm good to go. Thank you again, doctor.

Doctor: No problem, Miss Hayes. And remember...

Runica: Tone down on my schedules, got it! I won't work too hard for the rest of the week.

*After a few more advice from the doctor Runica left the hospital with Kuma and Mrs. Addison.*

Runica: Oh! The car's here.

Mrs. Addison: Your father gave me clear orders that you get home safely.

Runica: Yea, okay.

Mrs. Addison: Runica...

Runica: Hmm?

Mrs. Addison: Home, as in the Hayes' Residence.

Runica: WHAT?!

*Before Runica could protest she was urged into the large car, Kuma following her. Once the door was shut, the car started the trip home.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » June 14th, 2008, 4:14 pm

*Kim shot her eyes open to see large white gates,she frown*
Kim:what a nightmare?
*she sat up looking over to the driver's seat*
Kim:do you think his home?
Jonathan:probably miss heston...since it took you so long to reach here from the airport..
*The gates opened and jonathan drove in to park infront of the large white house.Kim not waiting for jonathan to openn her door got out...she walked in the house silently.jonathan behind her running*

Kim:hmm it's quiet..
*walking into the large living she hurried to run upstairs...grabbing an apple from the kitchen before doing so as she reached the large room of some sort of library...her face went pale*

????:Do you think we would have gone to bed by now??