The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Re: The Game

Post by agito_0291 » January 17th, 2008, 2:54 am

Nick: No we don't, it's just too strange of a death for us to have any idea who is doing this. But anyways... from the jobs searchs you just listed am I right saying your a mechanic or an inventor? I'd think more along the lines of the second considering what you have your hands on there, most people don't have those in their back pocket. Were you on your way to this interview when you were attacked?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 17th, 2008, 3:48 am

*Walt works at the computer keyboard, entering encrypted databases, searching for information.*

Walt: Hmmm, yes, some very mysterious murders. Ah, and it seems there has been an attack just today, but the victim SA wasn't dead yet. Let's see, I'll try to check with one of my friends........... Ah good, he's online.......... Oh my, they are getting very serious about this. They are bringing a top investigator from America. Goodness, twenty murders, and now this last attempt. I wonder what the connection between them is, or is there a random killer madman out there. It's very disturbing.
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 17th, 2008, 3:58 am

Danny: I'm an engineer, actually. This thing? I'm always doing stuff like this on my free time. And yeah, I was on my way to the interview. You know, I think I should call them to let them know--

* As he said the last phrase he searched in his pocket for his cellphone but suddenly stopped. *

Danny: Wha..? I'm sure I put it on my pocket?

* He looked on all his pockets then opened the backpack and rummaged throught it. Some of the things inside fell as he desperatly looked inside. He let go of the backpack and looked at Nick. *

Danny: Can't find my cellphone, just great... I'm sure I had it on me this morning, too.
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 17th, 2008, 6:03 am

*The old man walks over to a large coat cabinet and stops. Red, waddles over to the old man and nudges him a bit*

Red: Sir, its been a while? Are you sure you're ready?

*The old man looks over to Walt and sighs, he opens the cabinet and stares at a old brown trench coat*

Red: Its been three years since that day Sir. You have to let go, its the only way you'll get better.

*The old man reaches for the brown trench coat but stops and turns to Walt*

Old Man: Thanks for holding this for me, old friend.

*He takes the coat and puts it on, it still fits him perfectly, like the first he was issued his very special coat*

Old man: Sorry, Sarah...But like they always say...Once a *loud horn blows* Always ones...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 17th, 2008, 3:29 pm

*Runica walked towards Danny and Nick, her eyes widening as an invention that fell out of Danny's bag. She crouched and picked it up, examining it.* Wow...this is so cool. It's not all that easy making one of these, guess our victim's good with hand on.

*Runica picked the other things that fell out of his bag and waited until Danny stopped rummaging his backpack before returning his things.*

Runica: You dropped these.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 17th, 2008, 6:24 pm

*Baron was having a stare contest with Aidan,Kim approach Nick and slap him*

Kim:Hi to you too!!!

*She watched Danny's Inventions with interest after all as a child she was fascinated with Invention...*

*she folded both her hands into fists,she raise her head to face danny and smile*

Kim:Danny...Do you know anyone By the name proffessor Zegram?his a scientist...do you know Him?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 17th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Danny: Thanks.

* Danny took the stuff Runica handed him and put them in the bag carelessly. He looked at Kim for a few seconds trying to remember. *

Danny: Erm... no, never heard of him.

* Danny looked around trying to remember where he could have dropped his cellphone. *

Danny: Do you think the one that attacked us... has my cellphone?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 17th, 2008, 9:41 pm

*Nick rubbed his cheek.*

Nick: It's possible but most likely not what happened. In all previous cases the victims cellphones were present, and I don't think that a serial killer would develop a habit like that, they tend to stick to what they know, if he were to start taking cell phones, it would have been with the first victim. My guess is that it fell when you were attacked.

*Nick stands up*

Nick: Well Danny, it has been a pleasure talking to you and I think you've cleared up a couple things about this murderer for me. I'll leave my cell number with the doctors in case you can think of anything else that could help us in our investigation. I'll leave you in Detective Kim's care and if you need me to grab the doctors to remove her, I'd be glad to; the room must feel like it's shrunken with the size of her ego.

*Before leaving the room he pauses in the doorway.*

Nick: One more thing, I'd be careful if I were you, after you leave the hospital. Some serial killers have been known to come back and finish a victim that escaped them. It's a very small possibility but just to make sure, keep yourself safe until we've apprehended him.

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 18th, 2008, 11:20 am

*Runica winced when Kim slapped Nick.* What a welcome... *She noticed the staring contest happening between their S.A.'s and internally sighed when Nick provoked Kim. She saw her black-haired friend glare daggers at the young man. The room was tense and hostile until Nick finally was out of the room, Runica released a breathe she didn't know she was holding as she turned to Danny with a small smile.*

Runica: I'll go check if you dropped your phone at the attack site.

*She turned to Kim who was still glaring daggers at the now closed door and reached out a hand tentatively, a little scared that she might receive the end of her anger.*

Runica(in her work voice): Miss Heston, I'll meet with you later. I'll go and see if Mister Galitzki did drop his phone at the attack site or if it was stolen. *She made a childish salute before she left the room. When she got outside she saw Nick leaving with his S.A., thinking that she'll get introduced later she hurriedly went to Kuma, who was beside Kim's car.*

Runica: Hey there, bear! I thought I left you.

*Kuma gave a bear-like frown and Runica chuckled as she ruffled his fur.* Come on, we have to investigate the attack site. *She turned to the driver's window and knocked on it, after a while it lowered and the old man was smiling at her.*

Runica: Miss Heston is still inside, she'll be out a little later. *The old man nodded and rolled the window back up before Runica got on top of Kuma.* Come on Kuma, let's go check the site now. *Kuma nodded before setting on a sprint, following Runica's directions.* One of the reasons why I love having Kuma as an S.A., he's a good source of transportation.
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 18th, 2008, 12:36 pm

*she sigh as she was left alone*

Kim:sorry,in Any case his right you are in danger and you'll need protection,This killer doesnt seem like it would let his victim survive*she handed him her card*if you need somewhere to stay hidden or help please don't hesitate to call me...if you will excuse me*she rushes out of the door to find nick,she saw him just in time getting out of the front door,she ran to reach him outside imediately she grab his,she could feel Aidan Giving her Warning glares*

Kim:As always nick you Stab the knives right in the bull eye!!!In case you think i wanted this i Dont....i want to clear thin....*Stomach grumbles,sweatdrop*.....

*she lowers her head,whispering*:i forgot that im still hungry....
Baron:Kimberly,it's time we go home,The cas...

Kim:I won't let him beat me baron...I can't!*it was still Raining and kim was shivering,she let go of him and turn her back*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway