The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Re: The Game

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 18th, 2008, 4:02 pm

*Kuma stopped just in front of the subway station and Runica got of, both walked inside out of the rain. Runica went towards the taped up area where two officers were standing guard. The first officer stopped her before she could go under the tapes.*

Officer 1: Excuse me Miss, this place is off limits.

*Runica took out her Police Badge and showed it to both officers.*

Runica: I'm Runica Hayes, Police District 1. I'm here with the permission of Police Chief Wicket and under Miss Kim Heston. This *She motioned to the bear behind her* is my S.A., Kuma. I'm going to check the site out.

*Both officers stood rigid straight.*

Police 2: In that case Miss, we'll let you enter.

*Runica gave a quick grin before thanking both and going under the tapes and briskly walking towards the small stairway leading to the track way.*

Runica: This was where Mr. Galitzki was going when he was attacked right? *Kuma nodded behind her. And Runica continued her way towards a metallic door. While nearing the door her foot made contact with something.*

Runica: Ah...what was that. *Runica squinted to see but the place wasn't well lit so she crouched down and took a small penlight from her jacket pocket.* Nothing beats being ready for anything.

*She shined the light on the floor and saw a cellphone reflecting the light back.*

Runica: Found it! *She reached to pick up the phone and her hand brushed against the ground, slimy liquid clinged on the back of her hand and Runica quickly withdrew her hand. She inspected it closer.* Ick! What is... Oh--

*Runica almost puked as she recognized the slimy substance partially clothing her hand. It was blood, probably Danny's or Blizzard's blood. Runica pulled her hand away and shook it. She deposited the phone in her jacket pocket and continued to looked around the area, covering her mouth at the amount of blood spilled on the ground.*

Runica: I can't believe whoever did this. They're sick. *Runica shook her head. Her lips quivering. She was feeling mighty hostile.* Absolutely horrible. I mean how could they just kill S.A.'s like that! Don't they know how important those S.A.'s are to their owners. They're heartless...They're-- *Runica reached to open the metallic door but found it stuck in its place.* What's the matter with this door! It's stuck! *Runica kicked the door, slightly feeling better at the echoing sound it made.* Stupid door! Stupid, useless, stuck door!

*Kuma watched his Mistress. He could see she didn't like death very much. And that she was taking her frustrations out of the metallic door. He walked towards her and nuzzled her side with his nose. When she turned to him, Kuma noticed that her eyes were glistening with unshed tears. He whined a little before nuzzling her deeper.*

Runica: It's okay Kuma... I'm fine. I'll be fine. *Runica went back to the door and took a deep breathe to calm herself down. Then she tried pushing it, it moved with a screeching creak. She pushed harder and when it was opened it revealed a long tunnel.* Alright. This is where he was attacked. I need to get to Kim and that Nick guy. They need to investigate this place. After all if he was hit here, then there must be a reason. *She turned to Kuma and smiled.* No one is supposed to be here in normal circumstances, so that means it's a good place to hide something, right? *She winked at Kuma before going back.* Let's go.

*When Runica and Kuma reached the tapes, both officers were gone.*

Runica: Weird... I wonder where both went?
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 21st, 2008, 1:20 am

*Walt saw a message flash on his computer, just as he looked up at old man.*

Walt: Are you sure you're ready for that again, J. *Sighs* Take care young friend, I don't want to hear of you and Kenny winding up as victims.

*Walt looked at the message, it was from his old friend Wicket, head of the investigations department of the police. Maybe there was something he could do to help.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 21st, 2008, 4:50 am

*Jonathan stop his car infront of them,she imediately entel along with baron*

Jonathan:i hope your....

Kim:to the subway atation

*without out a word jonathan nodded*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 21st, 2008, 5:27 am

*Runica got out of the subway station in time to see Kim's car stop in front. She waved and hurried to the car, the back passenger door opened and Runica quickly scrambled inside, she fished the cellphone out of her jacket pocket and handed it out to Kim.*

Runica: I found this near a door leading to a tunnel. I think they use it for maintenance check and it isn't used too often. A good place to hide something. *Runica nodded after her statement as if to affirm it.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 22nd, 2008, 3:17 pm

*Kim examine the phone*
Kim:Good job...It's seems this phone camera is on....shall we give to dannY?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 22nd, 2008, 11:39 pm

Runica: Sure.

*Runica turned to the window and knocked on it catching the bear attention. She made a sign saying something about going back to the hospital. Kuma gave his usual bear nod before Runica settled into the seat of the car. As long as Kuma knew were they were going he would surely follow.*

Freya
Otaku Leader
Otaku Leader

Post by Freya » April 25th, 2008, 1:24 am

*Jiao perches in the rafters of the station. Both she and Lin are concealed in shadow. Jiao surveys the crime scene*

Jiao: (telepathically) Looks like they got here again Lin

*Lin just blinks at Jiao*

Jiao: (telepathically) Come on let's go.

*Jiao and Lin hop nimbly, unseen among the rafters before exiting the building via a skylight*

Jiao: Let's see... it says the next target should be.... Runica Hayes. Oh this is the girl who just left! Well let's see, I believe that bear would be her SA. What lovely timing! This will be over quickly.

*Jiao skirts to the edge of the building and watches as the car drives away. When there seems to be no one around Jiao shoots several throwing needles into the bear's pelt. The bear lets out an enraged snarl and turns to glare up at her. Jiao throws a single dagger perfectly between it's eyes and the bear collapses to it's side. Tugging at the clear strings she kept tied to each weapon she pulled all trace of her presence quickly out of sight making sure she would remain untraceable. The whole hit was over in less than a minute.*

Jiao: Well that was quick! What do you say we go for lunch Lin? I believe I saw a nice Italian eatery on the way here.

*Lin meows her approval and the two make their way off of the roof via the emergency ladder on the back of the building. They stroll casually out into the traffic of people disembarking from the subway for their lunch hour and make their way nonchalantly from the scene of the crime*
“Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.” ~ Bella Swan

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » April 25th, 2008, 2:03 am

*The Old man just walks outside the Store, clutching the big heavy coat tight. Kenny walks behind him, slowly looking down*

Kenny: Sir...

*The Old Man, stumbles into an alleyway. He looks around at his surrounding, making sure its safe. Kenny plops on top of a box*

Kenny: Sir, please answer me? Please don't open that coat...

*The Old Man eyes are transfixed. He opens the coat. Inside it he finds old copies of Detective Comics, Particularly issue 27, the first appearance of The Bat-Man*

Kenny: Sir?

Old Man: My name isn't Sir… Kenny. Its James, James Gordon Lazarus.

*Kenny puts his head down*

Kenny: You remember...

James: Not everything...that’s why I made this coat...its a key to my past, to help me find it. I was someone once. Someone of Importance.

Kenny: The Lazarus...
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » April 25th, 2008, 3:34 am

Danny: You sure you're okay?

* Blizzard went by him, ignoring him and stood near the door. *

Doctor: He's going to be okay. Just make sure to give him his meds on time.

Danny: Thanks, doc.

* Danny walked outside of the room and towards the exit, following Blizzard. *

Danny: Look, Blizzard, I'm sor--

Blizzard: Don't say it, Danny... just... don't, ok? We both know you never feel sorry for what you do.

* Danny sighed and looked ahead. An armored police truck and two patrol cars were stationed outside. When the cops saw Danny they knocked on the truck's rear door and a team of CO19 officers (london's metropolitan police SWAT unit) jumped out and secured the area. *

Danny: Oh, boy...
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » April 30th, 2008, 5:54 am

*Runica wondered if she could somehow thread the inevitable.*

Runica: Um...Kim? Who is this Nick guy?

*The silence and tensed air ruled over, but before her companion could give any answer or reprimand the worst headache hit her. Hard and sudden, making her shut her eyes tight while a scream past her lips.*

Runica: It...ah--it hurts. *She clutched her head with one hand as she tried to open her eyes, her pupils were dilated and her mouth was dry as she tried to grasp on something with her free hand.* It...no...no! Ku- *Her free hand flew to her mouth as her stomach began to churn. Runica turned to Kim before she would pass out.* Kuma, find--

*Before she could finish she fainted.*