The Game

Moderators: Raine, agito_0291

Raine
Angel
Angel

Re: The Game

Post by Raine » January 16th, 2008, 10:37 am

Kim:wait a sec!ive got a call*taking out her cellphone,she flips it open to see cheif wicket face"Better be important..

Wicket:Neither Nick*kim flinched* or you have respect for me...Anyway i'll let it slide miss heston and Miss hayes listen carefully,now you've just come here miss heston so i'll only update you their was a new S.A attack....

*Kim's face became serious as Baron landed gently on her shoulder listening intently*Kim:Is The victim dead?

Wicket:No,but...

Kim:send me the location on my cellphone

Wicket: Miss heston Nic...

Kim:send it on my cellphone and i shall deal with the case now

*she hung up her phone and turn to face Runica*
===========
*chief wicket lower his head,he wondered how he can manage to control these two,his subordinates are acting as if they are higher than him which he thought they are*

Wicket:what a headache im going to get from these two...they both are DAMN THE SAME!!!*he slam his hand on the table*

=========
Kim:Sorry runie but Italian food have to wait...*made a click on her celllphone*Jonathan come and pick us up so we....

*A car parked infront of them,the window slide open*

Jonathan:i suppose i shall bring you home later

*she smile and grab Runica and drag her to passenger's seat*

Kim:of course!*Hands her cellphone to Runica*tell me the location*she lean her head back on her seat and closed her eyes*[/i]another attack this one has survive,this might get us somewhere[/i]
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 16th, 2008, 12:37 pm

*Runica told Kim the location as the girl related it to the driver and they sped away towards the Health Center. when they arrived Kim pulled Runica out of the car and dragged her inside.*

Runica:...Let see here, the young man is named Danny Galitzki, age 22. His S.A. is still in critical condition but the veterinarians are doing everything they can. *Runica looks up from the phone and sees a dazed young looking through the large window.* That must be him.

*Kim nodded and they headed towards the young man, while passing by an officer that wished them good luck in prying any information out of him.*
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » January 16th, 2008, 5:43 pm

*Kim walks to the young man*
Kim:Hi...*sees blizzard being treated,she looks at Danny*Runie lets wait outside

Baron:Kim...?

*She placed a hand on danny's shoulder*

Kim:It will be okay,if Your that strong so will.....*she looks at Blizzard and smile*after all i know how it feels*she stood up and walk outside dragging Runica withe her*

Baron:Kim, it's the same attacks

Kim:yeah...*she sat down on the bench and stared at the window,Crossing her arms as if in thinking*Runica?*she jump at the sound of her voice she was looking at her puzzled *I know what you are thinking...why didnt i interogate him?Right?

*smiling at Runica who just nodded*

Kim:well....

*Runica lean closer*

Kim:You Don't really have to know..

*she chuckle,Runica turn away*

Kim:Runie how would you feel if i was to interogate you when your S.A is in a critical health right before your eyes?
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » January 16th, 2008, 10:16 pm

*Walt looked up and smiled at the young man, he was a strange one, always trying to be an old man. The boy had some odd ideas too, but then Walt also thought the world had gotten out of control.*

Walt: Good morning, Jay. *He had never told Walt his name, so Walt just called him J, it was just easy to say.* It really is a grey day. I was hoping to find some new books at a sale today........... Well, maybe later. Oh, I have a whole box of old books for you to look through, a lady brought them over, found them in her mother's attic. There look to be some good murder mysteries. Oh, and talking of mysteries, have you seen the news today?,about the SA's that were murdered?

*Lucy Fur, living up to her name, was stalking the penguin. She knew he got nervous around her, and made it a point to play the cat and mouse game to the fullest, the small cat ready to pounce on the larger bird.*

Walt: Now now, Lucy, be good to our guests.......... No, I'm sure he doesn't want to play that game with you, and, penguins aren't a normal prey for house cats.

*Lucy jumped down from the shelf she was on, then walked over and, purring, rubbed up against the bird.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 16th, 2008, 11:12 pm

*Nick and Aidan entered the hospital, both away of who's car was outside the front. The driver's face was instantly recognizeable.*

Nick: You know what to do, when we reach his room right?

Aidan: Yes, same as allways.

*They ran up the stairs and briskly walked down the hallway till they were in sight of the door. Opposite the door was a bench where Kim was sitting. Completely ignoring her, Nick passed by and walked into Danny's room. Aidan, on the other hand, sat down on the other side, growling at Kim as she rose to stop Nick.*

Nick: [after looking over the injured S.A.] First things first, he's going to be fine, I've seen lesser S.A.'s recover from worse than that, althought it is thanks to you I suppose.

*Nick pulls up a chair next to Danny's bed, sits down, and smiles at him.*

Nick: Hello Danny, my name is Nicolas Petrolis, you may call me Nick though. How are you feeling?

yuki_tenshi
Otaku
Otaku

Post by yuki_tenshi » January 16th, 2008, 11:26 pm

-I think I just left my S.A. when I entered the car. But I'd go for Kuma clinging on your car since bears don't usually fit inside cars...and S.A.'s and their owners aren't allowed to separate for long.-

*Runica pondered over Kim's question. it wasn't really that hard, she knew she would feel horrible if ever she would be interrogated in that state. Kuma was her best friend ever since her mother died. He could understand her like no one else. In fact she would be surprised if she would still be in her sane state of mind if anything critical happened to Kuma. Before she could answer Kim a new guy entered along with someone. She studied Kim and the new people.* Let see, if we were to put two and two together...that guy would be Nick...something. *Runica shook her head as she silently followed Kim towards the new people.* I should have really asked both their full names...but from the looks of it, they don't like each other very much. And who is that other person?

*Runica and Kim entered the building and they saw Nick already starting the interrogation. She heard him say his name before he started to throw in the questions. Runica said a little prayer that Danny would be alright. No matter how strong a person is, once something very close to them is in this state there would be no doubt that that person could go into different shocks.* I just hope that Nick isn't as cold as other officers when he's going to interrogate him...
"If it's boring, get rid of it." [ANTI-BOREDOM!!!]

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 16th, 2008, 11:42 pm

* Danny took a quick and seemingly uninterested look at Nick then shook his head while rubbing his eyes with one hand. *

Danny: ... My head feels like a bunch of midgets are doing roadwork in it, I just lost a job interview at a very important company and my S.A. is on critical condition because of me. How do you think I feel, Sherlock?

* Danny took out a bottle of Ibuprofen pills from his bag and took one. He put it back in the bag and took the cylindrical device he had used in the subway. *

Danny: This is how we escaped and no, I didn't saw the attacker. Now you know as much as everyone else who has come to ask. Can we be alone now?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

agito_0291
Full Time Otaku
Full Time Otaku

Post by agito_0291 » January 17th, 2008, 12:14 am

Nick: Ahh I see, you're mistaking me for another of the people who have already interrogated you. I'm sure by now you already know that you are the most recent in a long line of attacks by an unsub, that is, an unknown subject. I'm actually very relieved to be able to talk to you right now and the fact that you were able to drive away the unsub is a feat in itself. I will leave in just a few moments but before I go, I'd like to have a quick chat. In most murder cases, the unsub will most likely have a pattern in their attacks, a method to the madness and by talking with you, I may find out a valuable link. You say that you'd just lost a job interview, correct? Who was it for?

Zeratul2k
Captain Catnip

Post by Zeratul2k » January 17th, 2008, 12:26 am

* Danny rubbed his eyes again. He really wasn't in the mood for all of that but he recognized he was important to the police now, in one way or another. *

Danny: BAE Systems, London office. There are some openings in the R&D section. I was going to another interview at Land Rover in the afternoon but I guess I might as well forget about that one too...

* Danny breathed deeply. He had calmed down already, he couldn't stay angry at anyone or anything for more than 5 minutes. He looked at Nick. *

Danny: So you guys have no idea who's behind this?
So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph... because good is DUMB!

Kira
Angel
Angel

Post by Kira » January 17th, 2008, 1:52 am

*Old Man looks outside the window, watching the rain dance across. His head bobs along with it as a musical melody, he turns at the mention of the murders, he looks over to Red, who is acting all brave, now that Lucy retreated a bit, he smiles a bit to himself*

Old Man: Wha-What's that? Murders you say?
You don't see yourself clearly at all. You're not like anyone I've ever known. You Fascinate me.