Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by Dinky » August 29th, 2007, 7:07 am

Faelyn: "Bite me, you moronic old man! Like I'm interested in some stupid "quest"! Order someone else around, loser! I'm gone!"
Nose in the air, Faelyn stalks past the talking camel.
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 29th, 2007, 6:11 pm

Hegwilt laughs evily: You will, Faelyn, If you wish to ever have your wings. *He turns to leave.* Besides, you have nowhere else to go. I'll make sure of that you impertinent little.....Fairy.

*Tim runs ahead of Faelyn and falls to his knees.*

Tim: Please little girl, ah, Faelyn, please help me find the data balls. I'm sure once we get to Erehwon we can make everything all better. I won't even squeeze your....ah, you anymore, I promise......Ok? Please.

*Tim notices the Merenwen and Chin.*

Tim: Oh! You're the tail girl........err, the girl that was here before, and ..... who is this, she has wings too. Why can't I have wings? Are you sisters or something? You don't look like sisters, but you both have wings. Can you fly? Faelyn can't fly, but when I get to Erehwon, I'll ask the great oracle to teach her how to fly. Would you like to come with us? We're going to find the answers to everything. Would that make us the smartest people in the world? ........EEEEEEaaaaahhhhiiiikkee!!!! A wolf! Run! I"ll save you Faelyn!!

*Tim grabs Faelyn (again, sigh) turns and runs right into Clyde. Tims glasses fly off as he falls on his back. Faelyn goes flying in the air, does a couple sommersaults and lands (oh no, not again!) right on Tim's nose.*

Faelyn: EEEEEKKKK!!!!

Tim: Yikes!!

*The wolf, and the girls stare in disbelief. Clyde has to lean against the wall to keep from falling over, he is laughing so hard.*
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 30th, 2007, 5:48 pm

*Tim reached up to pick Faelyn off his nose, again, but hesitated, a minute ago it had dawned on him why Faelyn had gotten so red faced and angry last time he did that. So Tim sat up and let Faelyn slide off onto his hand and he set her on the floor.*

Tim: Oh Faelyn, I'm sorry. You're alright, aren't you? Please say you're not mad at me. I didn't want the wolf to eat you up.... THE WOLF!

*Tim jumps up and turns around while reaching into his pockets.*

Tim: Don't you try to eat us, big bad wolf! I have a weapon, and I'll use it............ Just wait a minute.

*From his pockets, Tim pulls out, a magnifying glass, some string, three pretty stones, a few coins, a rather melted candy bar, and finally his boy scout knife. Quickly he flips open, the screwdriver. Nuts that's no good, he tries again and gets the can opener. Closer, but still wrong. Finally his trembling fingers open the small blade.*

Tim's shaky voice squeaks out: Ok, see, I have my knife, now don't you eat me.

Clyde laughing: Tim, Morphin is a friend, he's not about to eat anyone. *hard to talk because he's laughing to much at the funny sight of the trembling boy with his little knife, trying to be the brave hero.* Now put your knife away, before you cut yourself again.

*Morphin is just about to choke himself, trying to hold back his own laughter.*

*In his chambers, Hegwilt sits at his console.*

Hegwilt: So little fairy, you never gave in to my advances, somehow even my magic potions didn't work on you. Well, If I can't have you, my pretty, I'll see that no-one will have you. *He sets to work at his console.*

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 31st, 2007, 5:33 am

*Chin didn't hold her laughter in as she rolled onto the ground laughing hard*

Morphin:you couldnt have hold it in*walks to tim*i would'nt eat you,your not healthy enough...come on chin we have to leave

*Chin stood up,looks at the group and wave*

Chin:nice to meet you all,byebye....*makes a run but fells flat on her stomach not too far from the group,Mosphin shook his head*

chin:Owie!!
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

Dinky
Otaku Maniac
Otaku Maniac

Post by Dinky » August 31st, 2007, 7:27 am

Faelyn takes advantage of the chaos and sneaks quickly away out the front door and into FREEDOM!
.....sometimes you have to lose your mind to find it......

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 31st, 2007, 5:36 pm

*Tim quickly runs over to Chin.*

Tim: Oh, are you ok? Man, that's gotta hurt. I have some bandaids, if you need one. My name's Tim, what's your name? Do you live around here? Those are pretty wings. can you fly? I hope you aren't hurt. Is the wolf yours? I thought wolves were grey. Will you be my fr........

*Tim stops his questions as a tall fairy boy flys up to them with a bag that looks to heavy for him.*

Fairy boy: Hi, um, my name's Murt. Here, these are the balls you were looking for. I figured Faelyn wouldn't get them for you, she gets that way sometimes. .....Um, will you look after Faelyn, I'm sure that old letcher, Hegwilt, will do something nasty to her. He has naughty pictures he takes with "security" cameras, I accidently found them once. He might try to do something, so please look after her. She has lots of magic, but she often doesn't get it quite right. She's a bit impulsive. I tried to help her with her potions, in study hall. *Sighs* She never really noticed me, but some day I'll be a powerful fairy, then maybe I'll be good enough for her to notice. Take care friend. *Murt quickly flies off.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 1st, 2007, 12:13 pm

*Merenwen, who had somehow been able to hold in her laughter, also walked to Chin.*

Merenwen: You're rather clumsy, aren't you? Besides, you haven't eating anything yet. It's a shame if it goes to waste...

*Merenwen turned to Tim.*

Merenwen: So.. You're looking for the data balls? I'll go with you if you like. What's your name?

*That way I can see whether Erehwon is real or not, Merenwen thought. And if it is...*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 1st, 2007, 3:22 pm

*Tim got up and reached out his hand to Chin. Tim helped Chin up, and blushed a little. This was the second pretty girl he had helped today. He turned to Merenwen.*

Tim: Oh, will you be my friend? I'm Tim, I have to find the six other data balls and take them to Erehwon. If I do the great oracle will tell me the answers to life, the universe and everything. Do you know where Erehwon is? I don't, but I'm going to find it. You have different wings, can you fly? I wish I could fly. Where can I get wings?

Clyde: Ehhem, I think we should be leaving this place. Tim.

Tim: But I'm still hungry and they have dinner ready.

Clyde: I don't think we would be welcome here. There is a nice inn at a village about a half kilometer up this valley.

Tim: There is? How do you know that.

Clyde: I looked it up on the net. Now we better be going.

Tim: The net? Well, ok. Hey, let's all go get something to eat. Then we can tell about who we are.

*Tim gets a big smile as he leads the way out, he has found some friends. Now to find the little fairy girl again.*

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » September 2nd, 2007, 12:52 pm

Merenwen: I'll be back in a sec.

*Merenwen smiled and went to the others, who were still sleeping. Sleepy heads... she thought absently as she wrote a message to them that she'll meet them later again and picked up the silver cross necklace that she had left behind the bushes. She quickly put it around her neck, hoping it wouldn't burn her, and returned to Tim and the others.*

Merenwen: So where exactly is this inn? They're not exclusive are they? 'Cause else I might have to hurt someone.

*Merenwen smiled at the thought of hurting someone, after all, it had been a while since she had actually hurt someone.*
Don't feed me violins.

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » September 2nd, 2007, 5:06 pm

*Satisfied that his quest was truly going to go well, Tim and Clyde led the way as the girls talked to each other. Soon they came to the village.*

Clyde: Tim, we will need some of the local money to buy food. They probably won't take your coins at the inn.

Tim: Oh, is money different here? Why would they do that? Is there something wrong with regular money? Hey, look, there's a trading post, I'll just trade my money for some of theirs. *Tim runs to the store.*

Clyde: Wait Tim, they might not......... oh well, he'll learn.

*In the trading post, Tim again empties his pockets, but the owner isn't very interested in Tim's coins. The owner looks through the other items.*

Owner: Say, I'll give you ten quid for the nice rocks.

Tim doesn't really want to sell the stones: No way, do you think I nuts or something.

Owner: Alright, I' sorry, I thought you were just some dumb kid who didn't know what they're worth. Since your a prospector, I'll give you ten thousand. Is it a deal? Darn thought I could make a fortune on this guy. You can never tell by their looks.

Tim: Um, I don't know, I'll have to think. Wow that sounds like a lot.

Owner: Ok, twenty thousand quid, that's the best I can do. A guy has to make some profit.

*Tim accepts the money and leaves the store smiling. Now he can buy lunch for everyone. Beside, he still has a few of the pretty stones in his bag.*

Tim: Look, I got some money, now we can all eat.

Clyde's eyes get big: How did he get all that?