Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Moderator: oldwrench

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Re: Journey to Erehwon The game begins

Post by oldwrench » August 22nd, 2007, 1:35 am

*Tim quickly found his glasses and put them on. Boy am I glad I opted for the polycarbonate lenses and unbreakable memory wire frames, Tim thought. Tim notices the young fairies in the room and turns back to Faelyn, with more questions, before she gets a chance to say anything.*

Tim: I hope you're alright. Did you get hurt? I wonder if the others are ok? Why is everyone laughing, did I do something funny? Why are you all red? Is this where you have dinner? Say, some of the others can fly, will you get to fly too? You seem really small. Are you the smallest here? I'm the smallest, back at home.

*Tim notices the demon girl rush quickly by. He also notices, she's much taller than the others here, almost a tall as he is, but she is still smaller than him. She has silvery hair, and small black wings, (he wonders if she can fly,) and strangest of all, a pointy black tail.*

Tim: Who's that? She's different than the others here. Does she go to school here? What's with the tail, is it real? Oh, I think she came for dinner. Can we get some dinner? I'm really hungry, the desert mice ate most of my food.

*Tim sees a fairy turn into a gnome, his eyes get really big in shock.*

Tim: Did you see.....? That gnome was......... The fairy turned into........ He was.........Ahhh....... Can you guys do that?
Dogs have owners, Cats have staff

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 22nd, 2007, 7:34 pm

*Merenwen dropped the aple she was holding and turned around.*

Merenwen: Nothing in particular.

*Merenwen smiled sweetly and started stuffing food in a bag with her tail.*

Merenwen: Just taking care of my friends. They're really hungry, you see. And they're not pretty when they're hungry, because they get really angry and they will start attacking random things which might endanger this school. So I thought: Why not use their food in order to save them?

*She grabbed some more food, leaving almost none for the faeries, and stuffed it into the bag.*

Merenwen: Well, I'll be going now!

*She walked away from the "gnome" and from the room and passed the boy again.*

Merenwen: I would let go of the faery if I were you. It doesn't seem like she's enjoying it at all.

*She walked on.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 23rd, 2007, 4:38 pm

*Chin sprinted passed a white wolf which eyed her angrily as he increases his pace to keep up with her*

Chin:It's all your fault Morph!!i told you to leave all the talking to me

Morphin:I did why do you think were in this mess!!

*Chin ignored Morphin as she dodges some arrows.*

Morphin:there getting closer,we should hur...*he did a stop when he reached the edge of a cliff,he could feel all his fur standing up*

*Chin noticed why morphin had stop,she smirk as she kicked morphin sending him flying,she followed after him*

MOrphin:CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

*she took off her cape in mid air as she spread out her wings,she could feel the wind rushing pass her ear,she smile as she glided over the frighten wolf,she grabbed him by his sides*

Chin:okay....you've gained weight since the last time i hold you.

*breathing heavily,Chin slowly tried to descend ut she eventualyy falls down roliing along with Morphin,landing infront of a Building*

((hey!!Chin has reached the door!!))
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 23rd, 2007, 5:28 pm

* A tall man wearing the long black robes of a mage, with the tall pointed hat covered with stars and crescent moon, and holding a magical staff, watches from a doorway. He thinks the pretty little demon child could use a lesson, His staff glows as he sends most of the food back to the table, leaving enough for her dinner. He replaces the weight of the food with some pamphlets on exorcism, demon hunting, a couple "wanted dead or alive posters" for Pecos Bill and the Sumdunce kid, two notorious demons, also a couple books on demonology, and a silver cross necklace. If she were a good demon, she could wear the cross necklace, if not it would burn her hands......... The tall man, the owner of the school, stepped out into the room. His staff thumped the floor.*

Hegwilt's voice boomed out: What is going on here? Who's causing this disturbance? Faelyn! I should have known. You brought this boy in, and you left the door open. *Hegwilt shakes his head.* Professor Grearwyn, you were the moderator for this dinner. What are you doing on the floor? Playing some game? where is your professionalism. *Hegwilt has to fight his urge to laugh out loud, barely keeping a straight face, seeing the shocked look on the old gnomes face, and little Faelyn, still wrapped up in the boys hand in a rather inti......ah, well, let's just say the boy wasn't thinking about how he was holding her. * Now what will we do with you people?

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 23rd, 2007, 5:39 pm

*At the door to the school, Clyde the camel looks down at the young girl that came rolling to the door. He sniffs at her (a camel scan isn't as good as a cat scan, but no cats were around at the time), a bit concerned for her welfare. Then turns to the wolf.*

Clyde: Hello young wolf, my name is Clyde. Your human, err, partly human anyway, seems to be alright. I hope neither of you have been injured, that was quite a hard landing. I was about to enter this building. My human, Tim, went in with a small fairy girl and I decided it's time to find out what's happening with him. Humans are so clueless sometimes. You can come along if you like.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 23rd, 2007, 8:17 pm

*Merenwen walked out the door and saw the camel, girl and wolf and stopped briefly.*

Merenwen: This school sure knows how to keep demons like me entertained.

*She laughed briefly before turning serious.*

Merenwen: Hey, you okay?

*Having no time for the girl to wake up, she turned to the wolf and camel.*

Merenwen: I'll leave some food for her, so she can eat something when she wakes up. I'm sure she's hungry, since it's dinner time and all.

*Merenwen smiled and opened the bag. Her smile disappeared when she saw all the stuff that had replaced the food, but she quickly recovered the smile and started searching for food inside the bag. Finding the food that was still in the bag she placed it beside the girl and got up.*

Merenwen: Well, gotta go back to my friends.. See you later.

*With that, Merenwen was flying quickly back to her hide-out where the others were still sleeping. She looked wanted bills and laughed. So they're wanted now, huh? she thought. They never were the smartest ones, even if they are powerful... She continued looking through the pamflets and looked disgusted.*

Merenwen: Yuck! Exorcism? Demon hunting? Why would I want those? Ooh! Demonology!

*She lay everything in neat piles next to her until only the silver cross necklace was in there.*

Merenwen: What's this?

*She looked at the necklace and picked it up, careful not to touch the silver cross. She lay it down beside her and stuffed the pamphlets back into the bag. Not bothering to take another look at it she set it on fire and soon the ashes were floating away on the wind.*
Don't feed me violins.

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 24th, 2007, 8:25 pm

*Merenwen's stomach grumbled again and she got up from the ground. She picked up the wanted posters and lay a set of them next to her sleeping companions. Then she loosened the ribbon from her wrist and wrapped it around her hand, then she picked up the silver cross necklace.*

Merenwen: At least it's pretty.

*She walked to the bushes behind which they were hiding and looked over at the school.*
Don't feed me violins.

Raine
Angel
Angel

Post by Raine » August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am

*Morphin sits upright,and looks up at the camel rasing an eyebrow,with a deep ,calm voice*

Morphin:A talking camel???Are you really a camel??

*Chin slowly stands up dizzily*

Chin:Ow!bad landing....*looks at the morphin and the camel*who are you talking with?the camel?*laughs out loud*

Morphin:as a matter of fact...Yes you half chicken brain

Chin*stops laughing but hits morphin behind his head*:your being mean again!!!i just save our lives!!!

MOrphin*jumps on his fpour feet,turning to chin Growling at her*Do that again and i'll bite you!!

Chin*smiles*:im scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared!!!

Morphin:THATS IT!!!*Jumps on chin,but misses as she sidestep.the wolf runs after Chin in circles infront of the camel*
"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway

oldwrench
Ojiichan

Post by oldwrench » August 25th, 2007, 3:54 pm

Clyde laughs: Oh, come on you two, you're going to step on the food that little winged girl left. I don't think she'd appreciate that, she looked hungry, and she is watching from the side of the mountain over there. Perhaps she would like to join us.

Clyde calls out loudly: Hey, batgirl, how about joining us. You could share the food. I'm about to enter this building to search for my human, maybe you could help me?

Hiki
Honorary Evil Kitty

Post by Hiki » August 25th, 2007, 6:08 pm

*Batgirl? Merenwen thought. I've never been called that before. And what does he mean with "my human"? Without waiting another second she flew back again.*

Merenwen: What do you mean with "my human"? Do camels own humans? I thought it was the other way around... Oh, and by the way, my name's Merenwen.
Don't feed me violins.